Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Juice Bar & Grill Business. Any Idea? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Juice Bar & Grill Business. Any Idea? (1864 Views)

Photocopying Business. Any Idea? / Nylon Making Business. Any Ideas? / Cold-room Business: Any Ideas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juice Bar & Grill Business. Any Idea? by newacca: 8:54pm On Dec 22, 2013
I intend starting a business that will generate daily income for me. I have a Juice bar and grill business in mind,targted at customers who are health conscious and want to relax,re-energize and escape from the stress of life.

The grill part of the business will focus on sea-foods only.

I trust you guys here,and I believe in brainstorming. Anybody with idea,criticism,tips and advice should not hesitate to throw it in.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Juice Bar & Grill Business. Any Idea? by anienge001: 8:04pm On Dec 23, 2013
When it comes to this business, the factors you should consider are; location, budget and target clienteles. If the setting is classic and clean with good/hygienic services, you will surely have high ROI. Fresh juice is becoming the 'in-thing' now. So get the equipment and power to process them and you will fine client flocking to your shop/kiosk. With the grill, it means it will be a sit-out? Good luck bro. I am still working on a model for same business. I will let you other ideas as I verify their workability.
Re: Juice Bar & Grill Business. Any Idea? by newacca: 8:20pm On Dec 23, 2013
anienge001: When it comes to this business, the factors you should consider are; location, budget and target clienteles. If the setting is classic and clean with good/hygienic services, you will surely have high ROI. Fresh juice is becoming the 'in-thing' now. So get the equipment and power to process them and you will fine client flocking to your shop/kiosk. With the grill, it means it will be a sit-out? Good luck bro. I am still working on a model for same business. I will let you other ideas as I verify their workability.
Thanks a million. I really appreciate your response. The Grill may not necessary be a sit-out. It may be ordered for,and get delivered to customers,but as the business grows,I may consider that or what do you think?
The main challenge I am facing now is the location.
Re: Juice Bar & Grill Business. Any Idea? by anienge001: 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2013
newacca:
Thanks a million. I really appreciate your response. The Grill may not necessary be a sit-out. It may be ordered for,and get delivered to customers,but as the business grows,I may consider that or what do you think?
The main challenge I am facing now is the location.

As I said, I am still working out a model for this business for someone to manage. I strongly believe in growing bigger from little. So, I think starting with delivery service for the grill may require more staff and resources(mobility). Start your juice service, both sit-out and take away. Then do same for the grill. You may want to start with 2-4 tables. As people get used to your services and are convinced of your products they can place orders, by that time you tell them you can deliver to them at extra price.
Others may have different views, that is why we are all different. Good luck!!
Re: Juice Bar & Grill Business. Any Idea? by newacca: 12:36am On Dec 24, 2013
anienge001:

As I said, I am still working out a model for this business for someone to manage. I strongly believe in growing bigger from little. So, I think starting with delivery service for the grill may require more staff and resources(mobility). Start your juice service, both sit-out and take away. Then do same for the grill. You may want to start with 2-4 tables. As people get used to your services and are convinced of your products they can place orders, by that time you tell them you can deliver to them at extra price.
Others may have different views, that is why we are all different. Good luck!!
Thanks for d brotherly advice. It goes a ong way.
Re: Juice Bar & Grill Business. Any Idea? by kayjegs: 10:18am On Dec 24, 2013
@OP...I think Anienge001 has given you the best advice and tip. Just go on with implementation. With persistence, you are sure to make it.
Re: Juice Bar & Grill Business. Any Idea? by newacca: 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2013
kayjegs: @OP...I think Anienge001 has given you the best advice and tip. Just go on with implementation. With persistence, you are sure to make it.
Thanks for your contribution. iAppreciate.
Re: Juice Bar & Grill Business. Any Idea? by maclatunji: 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
How far with this idea?
Re: Juice Bar & Grill Business. Any Idea? by newacca: 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
maclatunji: How far with this idea?
I have been slowed down a bit, owing the YouWIn biz plan competition, but I didn't make the final stage of the competition. My top biz idea to launch is the barbershop, but since I cannot raise the fund at the moment, I have to shelf it and look elsewhere. Maybe it's time I get busy with this idea now.
I acknowledged d mail u sent.
Re: Juice Bar & Grill Business. Any Idea? by stpat1(m): 12:32am On Jul 24, 2014
I tell you, its a nice idea. There is this lady that has a small set up within a big bar in ph. She serve fresh juice that takes just minutes to wrap up. It costs between #400 - #800 per glass (depending on the fruit combo). Its a conventional bar so they serve different grilled foods such as meat, fish and large pork. Ladies and health conscious guys are patronise her more.

Its a good idea but you must ensure that it is cited in a decent vicinity.

No go set am up near under the bridge where area boys prefer Paraga #50 and poma #30 wey fit high dem for days o grin
Re: Juice Bar & Grill Business. Any Idea? by newacca: 4:46am On Jul 24, 2014
stpat1: I tell you, its a nice idea. There is this lady that has a small set up within a big bar in ph. She servers fresh juice that takes just minutes to wrap up. It costs between #400 - #800 per glass (depending on the fruit combo). Its a conventional bar so they serve different grilled foods such as meat, fish and large pork.

Its a good idea but you must ensure that it is cited in a decent vicinity.

No go set am up near under the bridge where area boys prefer Paraga #50 and poma #30 wey fit high dem for days o grin
Thanks for the tip.

(1) (Reply)

Freshyo Yoghurt Factory In Lagos Is Currently On Fire(photos) / Mickycoin.com Narialand Customer Support Service By Mickycoin. / Local Vendors At War With Jumia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.