Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC (6011 Views)

The Boyfriend Commandments / Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 23, 2013
E fit be exam cheat grin
Re: Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC by sexLover1: 11:51am On Dec 23, 2013
I am silly for coming here
Re: Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ogidi-Olu:
It doesn't look silly to me. It just defines "love". The lady could have broken up with him but she stayed on the condition that he'd do that "silly" thing grin . Judging from her smile, she still loves her man.

My opinion though.
+1
Re: Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC by Waspy(m): 3:09pm On Dec 23, 2013
This is cute... Wish Naija girls can be this romantic and forgiving
Re: Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 23, 2013
Harbosede02: D gurl is silly,once every1 sees ha wif d guy and d banner hez carrying d first tin dat wud come 2 deir mind is "is dat d gurl he cheated on??if yes,y won't he cheat??"
Are you refering to her looks? If yes~»

Seriously? undecided

you uploaded your pix on this forum some time ago, girl,I have never seen anything worse than your face.undecided
Your skin is so dirty,a plastic surgeon would have a hard time fixing you up,and if he ever manges to fix you,you probably won't look half as good as that girl.

Did I also mention you are shapeless?
Yes dear you are. Amoeba has hope when compared to you!undecided
Re: Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC by Iaz93: 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2013
Harbosede02: D gurl is silly,once every1 sees ha wif d guy and d banner hez carrying d first tin dat wud come 2 deir mind is "is dat d gurl he cheated on??if yes,y won't he cheat??"
Re: Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC by ebukaOtika(m): 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2013
Yomieluv: lol,was just trying to be funny ni.

Owk I Really thank you for not insulting or cursing the hell out of my life,,.,,. If na some people eh,,.,,,,. I for don die o,,.,,,,
Re: Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 23, 2013
Joavid:

Seriously? undecided

you uploaded your pix on this forum some time ago, girl,I have never seen anything worse than your face.undecided
Your skin is so dirty,a plastic surgeon would have a hard time fixing you up,and if he ever manges to fix you,you probably won't look half as good as that girl.

datz d way i am created,and itz nt a problem 2 me,wondering y my looks is giving u headache....gone are d days wen i reply insult wif insult..compliments dearie#peace!

5 Likes

Re: Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC by ebukaOtika(m): 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2013
Harbosede02: datz d way i am created,and itz nt a problem 2 me,wondering y my looks is giving u headache....gone are d days wen i reply insult wif insult..compliments dearie#peace!

101 likes baby,,.,,,,. Na who talk say Nairaland no go Better ONE DAY ? e better make my brother marry this kind person than marry the beautiful ones wey dey don born wey No dey close mouth for one second,,.,,.
Re: Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC by nathandrake(m): 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2013
Free the 2 love birds...
Re: Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC by obayaya(m): 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2013
Harbosede02: datz d way i am created,and itz nt a problem 2 me,wondering y my looks is giving u headache....gone are d days wen i reply insult wif insult..compliments dearie#peace!

I'm proud!!! I really am..

The new abosede!!! classy

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC by QueenRAW(f): 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2013
Joavid:

Seriously? undecided

Too harsh.Almost sounds like you have personal issue

I looked Harbosede02 pics and I don't see any of whats mentioned above.Not a super clear picture, but its clear you have a great shape!

Joavid, you should post your photo.It sounds like only a insecure person, beautiful or not, would say such things to someone .And in defense of the silly unattractive white girl in the photo at that.

Is she your sister.?
Are you the girl in the photo?

I'm just curious as to what made you lash out on Harbosede02

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC by Andyblaze: 12:54am On Dec 24, 2013
angry angry
Re: Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC by QueenRAW(f): 1:13am On Dec 24, 2013
Andyblaze: angry angry
why the face Andy?
Re: Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC by Andyblaze: 1:16am On Dec 24, 2013
QueenR.A.W:
why the face Andy?
The insults
Re: Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2013
QueenR.A.W:

Too harsh.Almost sounds like you have personal issue

I looked Harbosede02 pics and I don't see any of whats mentioned above.Not a super clear picture, but its clear you have a great shape!

Joavid, you should post your photo.It sounds like only a insecure person, beautiful or not, would say such things to someone .And in defense of the silly unattractive white girl in the photo at that.

Is she your sister.?
Are you the girl in the photo?

I'm just curious as to what made you lash out on Harbosede02

Madam,my post was not directed to you.
Anyway, I never compared myself to habosede in my post but I hate when someone who clearly isn't blessed in the beauty department is quick to point it out in others(and I noticed she does that a lot).

And yes the white girl looks good and pretty on the average,not because she is white.
Re: Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC by simdam500(m): 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2014
190-the-clown:
undecided
wetin do your neck
Re: Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC by SammyT95(m): 1:24pm On Jan 02, 2014
We are all silly?
we live in a silly world..

Pls dnt mind me
dat was dumb commnt
jx woke up

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can't Woo A Girl: I Don't Know What To Say. / Signs And Types Of Spiritual Lovers / CONFUSED! Should I Leave The Room For Them To Make Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.