Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:21 AM

A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST (3625 Views)

Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way / Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother / Should You Break Up With Your Boyfriend After Giving Your Life To Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by POPEII: 5:50pm On Jan 02, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

arent you brainwashed then
aren't you an Arab wannabe?
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by POPEII: 5:51pm On Jan 02, 2014
macof:

cheesy grin and how do you know this?
he didn't deny
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2014
POPE II: aren't you an Arab wannabe?

why would I be? I am a Pagan. undecided
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by tintingz(m): 6:28pm On Jan 02, 2014
Did he saw a white Jesus in his dream or what?? undecided
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by Mintayo(m): 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2014
harbiola1: grin grin grin BrainWashed ChristIANS.
Its a mystery,its beyond you,its beyond islam...its an encounter.
Jesus is Alive,He appears to ppl as He wishes...He is Lord.
Can we say the same of Mohammed or allah?
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by harbiola1(m): 9:19pm On Jan 02, 2014
Mintayo:
Its a mystery,its beyond you,its beyond islam...its an encounter.
Jesus is Alive,He appears to ppl as He wishes...He is Lord.
Can we say the same of Mohammed or allah?
You can't see Allah whether in vision or illusion. however, u can see His Signs which u as a person can't deny but ignorantly belittle it.
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by macof(m): 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2014
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by lanrexlan(m): 10:54pm On Jan 02, 2014
POPE II: despite your apostasy and others numerous threats, countless muslims are seeing the light and embracing Christianity.

In Jesus name you are next .
And countless christians are seeing the light of Islam,Allah guides whom he wills.
Please,stop dreaming of one lanrexlan accepting christianity.Allah says in the glorious Quran in Al-Baqarah 2:109 -Many of the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) wish that if they could turn you away as disbelievers after you have believed,out of envy from their ownselves,even after the truth has become manifest unto them.But forgive and overlook,till Allâh brings His Command. Verily,Allâh is Able to do all things.Bro,I follow the guidance of my creator worshipping none but Him.Quit that dream and save your prayer for yourself.
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by lanrexlan(m): 10:58pm On Jan 02, 2014
POPE II:

They quote it because it is the truth and the only truth, the only holy book on earth. The one inspired by God himself.
Holy book where many atrocities where committed in it? No wonder one of your christian brothers said the bible should be put under lock

2 Likes

Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by Mintayo(m): 11:20pm On Jan 02, 2014
harbiola1: You can't see Allah whether in vision or illusion. however, u can see His Signs which u as a person can't deny but ignorantly belittle it.
ofcourse you can't,that shows how 'mighty' and 'powerful' he is.
His signs? Like 'writings on a rock'? Or a baby born with a quran?...i wonder if you guys no what signs and wonders are.
No wonder you guys v no message...ask a muslim how he/she intends to convert a non-muslim,and hear d dumbest words ever or hear he/she discredit d Bible and christainity...smh.
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by Mintayo(m): 11:22pm On Jan 02, 2014
lanrexlan: Holy book where many atrocities where committed in it? No wonder one of your christian brothers said the bible should be put under lock
and yet mohammed is being forced into it? And yet he was prophesied therein? Hypocrites.
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by lanrexlan(m): 11:26pm On Jan 02, 2014
Mintayo:
and yet mohammed is being forced into it? And yet he was prophesied therein? Hypocrites.
Mumsy,nobody is forcing Muhammad(pbuh) into the bible.I have believed in the prophethood of my beloved Nabi not because of the bible.You believe your book is 100% holy and we don't believe everything is holy.

@Brother Harbiola,didn't I tell you that this lost sheep will repeat the same question? grin
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by highyo: 12:05am On Jan 03, 2014
harbiola1: You can't see Allah whether in vision or illusion. however, u can see His Signs which u as a person can't deny but ignorantly belittle it.
what kind of signs are you talking about? Seeing the word allah on goat, rock and other animals?

Don't you know it's a mock from satan
let me tell you the meaning

Yes, I have made them stubborn like a goat. They will never hear the voice of the righteous one
they shall remain stubborn like a goat.
No amount of preaching will enter their hear.

Seeing Allah on rock
signifies, Harden heart.
The same harden heart lead Pharaoh to his end.
I have harden their heart he said. The word can never struk into their heart because it's a rocky heart.
But Jesus is ready to remove away the stone heart and replace with a flesh heart today if you allow him.

Seeing Allah on a snail shell
it signifies coward. If you dare make an attempt to leave the religion, then it's death penalty.

Let me tell you the fact, satan is only making jest of you people. Try Jesus today, you will never regret it
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by POPEII: 2:36am On Jan 04, 2014
lanrexlan: Holy book where many atrocities where committed in it? No wonder one of your christian brothers said the bible should be put under lock
still better than the one written by a pedophile warlord. Book of perversions , dreams and fantasies
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by POPEII: 2:38am On Jan 04, 2014
lanrexlan: And countless christians are seeing the light of Islam,Allah guides whom he wills.
Please,stop dreaming of one lanrexlan accepting christianity.Allah says in the glorious Quran in Al-Baqarah 2:109 -Many of the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) wish that if they could turn you away as disbelievers after you have believed,out of envy from their ownselves,even after the truth has become manifest unto them.But forgive and overlook,till Allâh brings His Command. Verily,Allâh is Able to do all things.Bro,I follow the guidance of my creator worshipping none but Him.Quit that dream and save your prayer for yourself.

There's no light in islamisbad , only darkness.

Jesus calls you, you better answer his call
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by lanrexlan(m): 6:53am On Jan 04, 2014
POPE II:

There's no light in islamisbad , only darkness.

Jesus calls you, you better answer his call
POPE II: still better than the one written by a craddle-robber warlord.Book of perversions,dreams and fantasies
Allah says in Surah Al-Mulk 67:8-10 -It almost bursts up with fury.Every time a group is cast therein,its keeper will ask:"Did no warner come to you?"
They will say:"Yes indeed;a warner did come to us,but we belied him and said: Allah never sent down anything (of revelation),you are only in great error.
And they will say:"Had we but listened or used our intelligence,we would not have been among the dwellers of the blazing Fire!"

Surah Al-Fajr 89:23-24 -And Hell will be brought near that Day.On that Day will man remember,but how will that remembrance (then) avail him?
He will say:Alas! Would that I had sent forth (good deeds) for (this) my life!
Maybe Islam is light or not,you shall see on the day of Judgement.
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by highyo: 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2014
lanrexlan:
Allah says in Surah Al-Mulk 67:8-10 -It almost bursts up with fury.Every time a group is cast therein,its keeper will ask:"Did no warner come to you?"
They will say:"Yes indeed;a warner did come to us,but we belied him and said: Allah never sent down anything (of revelation),you are only in great error.
And they will say:"Had we but listened or used our intelligence,we would not have been among the dwellers of the blazing Fire!"

Surah Al-Fajr 89:23-24 -And Hell will be brought near that Day.On that Day will man remember,but how will that remembrance (then) avail him?
He will say:Alas! Would that I had sent forth (good deeds) for (this) my life!
Maybe Islam is light or not,you shall see on the day of Judgement.
repentance is done now. On judgement day, it will be too late.
Seek for the truth now that you still live. When you died, it will be too late. There are many muslims in the grave already. They can't come back to repent after knowing the truth, but it's too late for them.
Jesus is the way, not because I read it in the bible, but he has review himself to me in many ways and has proved himself to me that, truely he's alive. Even at the mention of his name alone, every kneel in heaven and on earth bow.
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by harbiola1(m): 2:24pm On Jan 04, 2014
highyo:
Seek for the truth now that you still live. When you died, it will be too late. There are many muslims in the grave already. They can't come back to repent after knowing the truth, but it's too late for them.
Jesus is the way, not because I read it in the bible, but he has review himself to me in many ways and has proved himself to me that, truely he's alive. Even at the mention of his name alone, every kneel in heaven and on earth bow.
This man said something concerning the bolded;
https://www.nairaland.com/1577921/seminarian-exposed-much-historical-truth
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by lanrexlan(m): 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2014
highyo:
I have already found the truth,worshipping none but my creator.They are many christians in the grave regretting of rejecting the Islamic truth.Allah says in the glorious Quran in Surah Al-Anam 6:149 -Say:With Allâh is the perfect proof and argument,(i.e. the Oneness of Allâh, the sending of His Messengers and His Holy Books to mankind),had He so willed,He would indeed have guided you all.
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by macof(m): 10:22am On Jan 05, 2014
Wats all this talk about dying and regretting?
Souls can't regret, They have no Emotions

When you die you are free, and with time or possibly immediately you get converted into another form ie. Another life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atheism Is The Uncoolest Choice Ever, And I Can Prove It / The Kaaba- Another Prove That Islam Is The Religion Of Peace / Can A Born Again Christiian Work In A Beer Manufacturing Company?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.