Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,587 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:09 AM

A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST (3628 Views)

Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way / Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother / Should You Break Up With Your Boyfriend After Giving Your Life To Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by kambo(m): 2:29am On Jan 02, 2014
holypower: "Born to a Saudi family, in Saudi Arabia, and living very close to Mecca, I grew up with strict principals and traditions of Islam and the Arab culture. As a teenager I went to the mosque five times a day in obedience to my parents. One night, while I was asleep, I had this horrible dream of me being taken into hell. And what I saw there brought me real fear
and these dreams kept coming to me almost every night. At this point I was really wondering as to why I should be seeing hell in this manner.
Suddenly one day, Jesus appeared to me and said, "Son, I am the way, the truth and the life. And if you would give your life to Me, and follow Me, I would save you from the hell that you have seen."
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
This came as a surprise to me, for I did not know who this Jesus was. Of course, He is mentioned in the Koran in the book Surah Mariam. He is stated as one of our prophets, but not as a Savior who could save us from hell. So I started looking out for a Christian who could give me some advise about this Jesus I have seen and possibly get one of the
Christian Holy Books, which I now know is the
Bible. But it was a difficult task for me to get any Christian to speak to me about Jesus. As you would know, Christianity is totally banned in Saudi Arabia and if a Christian is caught witnessing to a Muslim, he could be almost sure that he would be beheaded.
Then the Lord led me to an Egyptian Christian who was sick. I prayed for this man’s healing and this man gave me a Bible. Then I, by myself, started reading the Bible. By this time Jesus had become a close friend to me. Soon I started witnessing about the experience I had with all my family relations and friends. Soon the authorities were informed that I had converted to Christianity, and I believe this was done by one of my family members. As it states in the Koran, if someone would turn away from Islam, he is a traitor to the faith and he should be executed. So I was taken into custody and tortured. They told me that I would be beheaded if I would not turn back to Islam. But I had already made my decision that I would never turn back. So I told the authorities I’m willing to die for Jesus and that I would never come back to Islam. After much
torture and imprisonment, I was sentenced to be beheaded. They gave me a date and a time and I told them, "You go ahead and execute me. I’m going to heaven to see Jesus. But I pray that what you would do to me would stay in your minds and not give you rest until you come to Jesus."
The appointed day and time came for my
execution, and I was waiting with much anticipation, yet very much strong in my faith in Jesus. Generally the executions are carried out on the set time and date. But to my amazement, no one turned up. One hour lapsed, two hours went by, then it became three hours, and then the day passed by. And no one turned up. Then two days later, the authorities turned up and opened the doors and told me, "You demon! Get out from this place!" I also noticed that the main person who was determined to get me beheaded was not present when they came to release me. I asked them where this guy was. And with much hesitation they replied that his son had died on the same day they planned to execute me. Although I continue to go through much persecution, one thing I know is that the Lord’s hand is upon me.
A Brother from Saudi Arabia

"His Son had died on the same day they planned to execute me" -
That's God man.
I see this principle in scripture ,OT.
PHAROAH refused to let Isreal,God's First born among d nations go. And He paid with his Son's Life.
SHADRACH mesach abednego were to be thrown into the fiery fire and the Life of d gaurds went first.
God said he will giv Nations for His children.
But if God allowed the narrator to be matyred, it would still be well for the brother either way.
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by kambo(m): 2:38am On Jan 02, 2014
larrymoore: u are too spiritually blinded by the bible tales. Go back to the old testament, see how many ppl were killed by bible god. I am too busy for this ur irrationality.
the north is an islamic stronghold and where islam is there is bondage. Just see countries tht are islamic. Turng from islam is punished , women in islam are in bondage. Insult the so-called prophet mohammed and see world wide bloodshed.
Islam is a scourge. Thru and thru.
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by kambo(m): 2:51am On Jan 02, 2014
highyo: Today, Muslims converting to christainity is not concerns of Satan. Because, satan himself has done a great harm to the church of Christ. Out of 100% churches, may be only 2-5% still stand on the truth.
At first satan has succeeded in victimising any muslim converting to christains
2, he ensure that any muslim that died are immediately buried to avoide raising back from dead and exposing the truth about the religion.

3. Even when they succeeded in converting to christainity after knowing the truth, the 21st century churches will destroy their spiritual life. For the spirit of Jezebel has taken over the church.

This present day churches can not encourage Muslims to convert to Christain.
I have a muslim convert in my office that told me his pastor said his sins of the past, present and futures has being forgiven, and I also heard that the pastor said drinking of Alcholic is not bad.

Now tell me, is that not fry pan to fire? Muslims turning to Christain is not a problem, but which church will they join since the world has taken over the church?

My advice to all muslim convert, Join bible living church and depart from churches that will make you feel confortable in sin

Join Deeperlife, MFM etc but do not follow what they say alone, but follow the Bible.

The drinking of alcohol is not a sin.
The bible never said it was but said tht drunkenness is.
Of course, to get drunk you've got to be FULL of alcohol.
The once saved always saved doctrine isnt biblical but i 've read the wrks of joseph prince who popularises the salvation of future sins. I think the pastor mayb talkg from tht viewpoint. The point he makes is confusing to me even though backed up with scriptures.
I do know however, tht many verses in d bible warn tht a christian who persists in sin after being saved will not inherit the kingdom of God.
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by kambo(m): 3:01am On Jan 02, 2014
highyo: I'm not suprise when Muslims started quoting the bible, even more than the so called Christains. of course it must happen. Ogboni too will quote the bible
I've heard of a former satanist that said, the only book they use to attack is the bible.
Babalawo too will study the bible, Christains will study it, even Athiest will study it too

do you know why?
So that no one will say, I didn't know on that judgement day

your two succeedg post are spot on. So so true.
In the quran there are overt hints pointg to Jesus as Lord and d dubiousness of islam.
At the end no one will b able to say the serpent made me do it.
They did it of their own will.
Eve used her own bare hands to pluck d forbidden fruit.
She gave Adam who took it with his own hands too. No force.
But wen it all unravelled every1 was lookg for some1 to blame.
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by harbiola1(m): 7:52am On Jan 02, 2014
kambo:

your two succeedg post are spot on. So so true.
In the quran there are overt hints pointg to Jesus as Lord and d dubiousness of islam.
At the end no one will b able to say the serpent made me do it.
They did it of their own will.
Eve used her own bare hands to pluck d forbidden fruit.
She gave Adam who took it with his own hands too. No force.
But wen it all unravelled every1 was lookg for some1 to blame.
Why are u mentioning Quran while talking about Jesus?
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by macof(m): 10:39am On Jan 02, 2014
I wonder wat bros j looks like undecided abeg help me ask the Arab guy if Jesus is caucasian-like or black. Nd if he has long hair or low cut cause JW people like disturbing me thinking am a Christian that shouldn't keep afro
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by POPEII: 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2014
Pastor Olu T:

So its catholic or they are not Christians?
as long as it is Christianity wink I'm Okay and he's good to go .
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by POPEII: 12:45pm On Jan 02, 2014
highyo: I'm not suprise when Muslims started quoting the bible, even more than the so called Christains. of course it must happen. Ogboni too will quote the bible
I've heard of a former satanist that said, the only book they use to attack is the bible.
Babalawo too will study the bible, Christains will study it, even Athiest will study it too

do you know why?
So that no one will say, I didn't know on that judgement day

They quote it because it is the truth and the only truth, the only holy book on earth. The one inspired by God himself.
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by POPEII: 12:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
lanrexlan: #yimu,in your weirdest dream.
despite your apostasy and others numerous threats, countless muslims are seeing the light and embracing Christianity.

In Jesus name you are next .

1 Like

Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by highyo: 1:04pm On Jan 02, 2014
larrymoore: I know a lot about the bible, how it became what it is today. It suffers interpretation problem, manipulation and contradiction, I ve my evidence.
SO WHAT IS THE QUESTION MARK YOU HAVE TOWARDS IT? WHY DIDN'T YOU BELIEVE IT? WHY DID YOU DOUBT IT? ANYWAY, JUST DO WHAT I ASK YOU TO DO.

I DONT KNOW WHY THE LORD HAS PUT YOUR LOVE IN MY HEART. THE BROTHERLY LOVE I HAVE FOR YOU IS JUST LIKE THAT OF DAVID AND JONATHAN.
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by ckkris: 1:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
kambo:

In the quran

there are overt hints pointg to Jesus as Lord

and d dubiousness of islam.

Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by highyo: 1:50pm On Jan 02, 2014
the fact is
not that muslims don't know Jesus is the way, the truth and the light, but the condition attached to any muslim convert is death penalty.

let me tell you all the suffering you will face here on earth is just like a cup out of an ocean.

dont take the risk, eternal suffering is not a child play. avoid it

1 Like

Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:19pm On Jan 02, 2014
POPE II: despite your apostasy and others numerous threats, countless muslims are seeing the light and embracing Christianity.

In Jesus name you are next .

shut up.

Most Nigerians are apostates (from Paganism).
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by POPEII: 2:44pm On Jan 02, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

shut up.

you wish, mr pagan
how can be apostates of something we never practiced?
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2014
POPE II: you wish, mr pagan
how can be apostates of something we never practiced?

when you are born into a tribe, you are automatically Pagan.

This is why christianity invented the baptism.

The moment you undergo water baptism, you become an apostate.
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by POPEII: 3:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

This is why christianity invented the baptism.

The moment you undergo water baptism, you become an apostate.
funny man
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:25pm On Jan 02, 2014
POPE II: funny man

Im not being funny.

That is the truth.
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by POPEII: 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

Im not being funny.

That is the truth.
you wish sir, you wish .
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:36pm On Jan 02, 2014
POPE II: you wish sir, you wish .

shut up.
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by harbiola1(m): 3:44pm On Jan 02, 2014
grin grin grin BrainWashed ChristIANS.

1 Like

Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by ckkris: 3:58pm On Jan 02, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

shut up.

Speak for yourself
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:59pm On Jan 02, 2014
ckkris: Speak for yourself

im not an apostate.
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by POPEII: 3:59pm On Jan 02, 2014
harbiola1: grin grin grin BrainWashed ChristIANS.
says the mohamedian , worshipper of an ugly looking cubic black box

1 Like

Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by ckkris: 4:03pm On Jan 02, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

Worshipping snakes, rivers, sometimes just SNAILS. Don't forget human sacrifices, throwing live twins into evil forests. But today, JESUS IS LORD.
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by POPEII: 4:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
harbiola1: grin grin grin BrainWashed ChristIANS.
Arab slave how you dey ? Still following Christians like a nice toutou
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2014
POPE II: says the mohamedian , worshipper of an ugly looking cubic black box

says the xtian, worshipper of ugly jews and wooden sticks.
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2014
ckkris: Worshipping snakes, rivers, sometimes just SNAILS. Don't forget human sacrifices, throwing live twins into evil forests. But today, JESUS IS LORD.

atleast those things you mentioned are reality and tinz of nature. They represent the Creator.

who throws live twins into evil forest? Your papa maybe.

Today, jesus is dead. decomposed. manure.
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by POPEII: 4:39pm On Jan 02, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

says the xtian, worshipper of ugly jews and wooden sticks.
i knew it, muslim in the closest, aren't you ashamed? you snake trying to reduce the Christian population by deceiving people here , see how he's eager to defend his Muslim brothers, anyway Hausa man na Hausa man all Arab wannabes nd muslims
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2014
POPE II: i knew it, muslim in the closest, aren't you ashamed? you snake trying to reduce the Christian population by deceiving people here , see how he's eager to defend his Muslim brothers, anyway Hausa man na Hausa man all Arab wannabes nd muslims

Dont teach me what to do. You all the same shyt.

I was just throwing your own shyt back at you.
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by POPEII: 5:28pm On Jan 02, 2014
That's y you didn't react when he called us brainwashed right? You even liked his comment
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
POPE II: That's y you didn't react when he called us brainwashed right? You even liked his comment

arent you brainwashed then
Re: A Brother From Saudi-arabia. Journey To CHRIST by macof(m): 5:44pm On Jan 02, 2014
POPE II: That's y you didn't react when he called us brainwashed right? You even liked his comment

cheesy grin and how do you know this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Hypocrisy Of Olaadegbu / God Does Not Answer Prayers, You Only Think He Does / The Descendants Of Noah: Our World Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.