Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top (27325 Views)

Bank On Wholesale Black Leggings With Leather In Bulk From Oasis Bottoms / Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) / why will a fat girl like this wear leggings this is absolutely wrong!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by MsTeez: 1:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
pls you guys need to take pictures. that would totally make my day cheesy shocked
Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by BloggingIq: 1:14pm On Dec 26, 2013
Crixina: I hate it,but two days ago I found myself wearing that,even though it was at night,I was so uncomfortable,I wanted to smack myself for doing that.

I could help you out there, smacking
Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by dejibimbo(m): 1:24pm On Dec 26, 2013
picture now it happend

Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 26, 2013
dejibimbo: picture now it happend
see bakassi penisula:'
Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by Genea(f): 1:35pm On Dec 26, 2013
pembisco:
...and u ar nt biutiful too
tongue
pembisco:
one bad comment abt me among a thousand means nting.xo d fact rmains am beautifl

1 Like

Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by Genea(f): 1:38pm On Dec 26, 2013
5alive:

Ur picxor or u didnt happen
tongue
5alive:

Ur picxor or u didnt happen
wich pix,if u wanna c ma pix check me out on fb
Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by Ishilove: 1:43pm On Dec 26, 2013
Mr•Olodo:
[size=24pt]Sexiest man ever liveth on Nairaland grin[/size]
Guy stop spamming the thread abeg angry

1 Like

Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by 4teelaw(f): 1:55pm On Dec 26, 2013
Vincad: I recently noticed that so many people have begun wearing leggings with short tops. It really bugs me and I don't know why. Some people go as far as tucking in their tops.
Leggings should be paired with a top that is long enough to cover your derriere but shouldn't be so long that it can touch your knees. Once it touches your knees it's practically a gown.
So,who else shares this view?

In other words, leggings should be worn with a tunic. It was tiwa savage that introduced ds short top on leggings matter o
And it is so disgusting

2 Likes

Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by felzylix(m): 1:57pm On Dec 26, 2013
Mr•Olodo:
rate Mr olodo bikono am I fine
Hahaha! Nah u fine pass joor..
Harisong nah ur twin bro?
Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by BloggingIq: 1:59pm On Dec 26, 2013
Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2013
No pics? angry
Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by adeoladrg(m): 2:05pm On Dec 26, 2013
Vincad: I recently noticed that so many people have begun wearing leggings with short tops. It really bugs me and I don't know why. Some people go as far as tucking in their tops.
Leggings should be paired with a top that is long enough to cover your derriere but shouldn't be so long that it can touch your knees. Once it touches your knees it's practically a gown.
So,who else shares this view?

Thank God sum1 has little sense.
Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2013
wow, that's actually sexy. Only girls with bad shape and pot belly will hate this new trend.
Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by Frankenstein: 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2013
Genea: :Pone bad comment abt me among a thousand means nting.xo d fact rmains am beautifl
You are not beautiful at all
Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by satellitedaisy: 2:25pm On Dec 26, 2013
No picshure grin

Bad research undecided
Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2013
Sleek05: Its not every trend that should be followed blindly. Its just an eye sore! Dats wat most girls in unilag now wear and could be really transparent at times, u get to see their panties and even d colour. Wat these girls are trying to prove is what I don't get. Really dirty scene! ... I'm a very fashionable person but indecent fashion is a No No for me!
so you have noticed it too. Especially new hall girls. Wow!
Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 26, 2013
*in flavour's voice* ukwu sara mbara ga-igbu mmadu o! Shake o! grin grin
Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 26, 2013
*in flavour's voice* ukwu sara mbara ga-igbu mmadu o biko, Shake o! grin grin
Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by ekempee: 2:37pm On Dec 26, 2013
As far as am concernd that an indecent way of dresn women plis lets do wel to cover ourselves
Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by hrhobi1(m): 2:48pm On Dec 26, 2013
Come to benin city and see wonders of leggins.
Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by Zammydagreat(m): 2:51pm On Dec 26, 2013
Hmmmm I cnt call this type eyesore smiley

1 Like

Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by drnoel: 2:58pm On Dec 26, 2013
econity: coolafter somebody will ask who cares, I CARE.

who cares? if u care...
Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by slyk2(m): 3:22pm On Dec 26, 2013
They are looking for husbands.
Its a cheap way they think they can look sexy
Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 26, 2013
Zammydagreat: Hmmmm I cnt call this type eyesore smiley
Chineke! Gini bu nka? Eyesore! Why don't snme ladies dress elegantly, i don't mean grand ma style o! But dress elegantly. You can look appealing without revealing body parts.
Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by Deschil: 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2013
And you are palin nasty too undecided
pembisco:
Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by bobo65(m): 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2013
Zammydagreat: Hmmmm I cnt call this type eyesore smiley

what sorta waist n tigh b dis one??
not sexy to me
Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by Deschil: 3:48pm On Dec 26, 2013
The worst is; "it doesn't worth it" I still don't know who assumed such an expression could possibly exist in English Language!!!
thisisayus:

What is tucking in? U will as well say tucking out? Tuck mean [with object and usually with adverbial of
place] push, fold, or turn (the edges or ends
of something, especially a garment or
bedclothes) so as to hide or secure them:
he tucked his shirt into his trousers. I bet 90% of folks on this forum says that. + "Reason why" do get on the front page so many times. Awww!

1 Like

Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by Deschil: 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2013
And Frankenstein the VAMPIRE is handsome...rubbish!
Frankenstein: You are not beautiful at all
Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by Zammydagreat(m): 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2013
bobo65:

what sorta waist n tigh b dis one??
not sexy to me
I pray u meet her 1day u gonna understand d wonders dat waist can create
Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by Dolcilicious(f): 4:47pm On Dec 26, 2013
U guys v spoilt ma dae,wuz jes finkin of wearin dc same leggin tucked in wiv top to a parry,tomao,Nairalandes y?
Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by dagbokoncept(m): 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2013
I have noticed that despicable fashion trend for long. If a lady could wear such and feel comfortable, I wonder where this world is heading to. End time things sha!
Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 26, 2013
Deschil: The worst is; "it doesn't worth it" I still don't know who assumed such an expression could possibly exist in English Language!!!

It really "doesn't worth it" oh! Terrible follow follow Nigerian mentality. Even heard a politician say it once on TV.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Miss Tourism Nigeria 2018 Contestants (Photos) / Toyin Lawani Flaunts Her Rich Perfume Collection(photos) / The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.