Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top (27324 Views)

Bank On Wholesale Black Leggings With Leather In Bulk From Oasis Bottoms / Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) / why will a fat girl like this wear leggings this is absolutely wrong!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by lepasharon(f): 6:05pm On Dec 26, 2013
I used to feel the same way,but I beleive if you have a nice figure why not flaunt it smiley :

1 Like

Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by CastingCrowns(f): 6:10pm On Dec 26, 2013
on point@topic....all dis leggings with shouting colours dat flood de market...u see different amoebatic girls flaunting cellulite ridden fannies for the world to see..talk about a walk of shame.its cheap and tacky
Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
Dolcilicious: U guys v spoilt ma dae,wuz jes finkin of wearin dc same leggin tucked in wiv top to a parry,tomao,Nairalandes y?
Brotherly advice- such dress is only good for indoor activities except you are going to a bikini show of course.
Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by lepasharon(f): 6:14pm On Dec 26, 2013
@ OP I think you have been seeing alot of shapeless white women thats why you complaining cheesy
Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by Crixina(f): 6:17pm On Dec 26, 2013
BloggingIq:

I could help you out there, smacking
smack naw,that's if u will live to tell the story.
Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by misslaw(f): 6:39pm On Dec 26, 2013
Sumtyms i jst luk at dem nd...
'dnt u hv a mirror' urrgghhh
Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by robinho4u007(m): 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2013
Juz saw dis on facebook

1 Like

Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by ugojaysly(m): 7:28pm On Dec 26, 2013
seriously the matter is becoming unbecoming
Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by NadiaSA1(f): 8:07pm On Dec 26, 2013
I will stop!
Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by ARareGem(f): 9:29pm On Dec 26, 2013
^^ Thank you!

ugojaysly: Seriously, the matter is becoming unbecoming.
Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by Temmyfoj(f): 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2013
I tot i was d only one dat notice dis stuff, it's so disgusting, I mean hw on earth will sumone be feeling fly with dat rag? I can't imagin myself putting on a leggins and a small top. Pls help me tell d ladies to act normal.
Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by comforterbility(f): 11:52pm On Dec 26, 2013
aliciakeith7: E no concern me sef. We boy sabi gurls wey we go marry and those we use and dump.
y guys dey feel say na dem dey use girls,wen bsay na dem dey release d strenght n even pay us 4 lossin dere strenght,pls sombody shd educate dis guys
Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by auskenfine(m): 2:11am On Dec 27, 2013
Yeah right. But then; the camel toe tho. We love that too. So let 'em wear it wrong for 'us' sake.
Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by NemzySeries(m): 2:51am On Dec 27, 2013
And sum1 calls it selling point as if na cow meat.......
Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by Diamonddamsel: 7:40am On Dec 27, 2013
Very true its so shameful and grossly indecent.I went out for a picnic yesterday and it was the fad.The worst is some of the leggings are transparent.Ladies be careful not to talk of rape when u are attracting the wrong people ur way.
Vincad: I recently noticed that so many people have begun wearing leggings with short tops. It really bugs me and I don't know why. Some people go as far as tucking in their tops.
Leggings should be paired with a top that is long enough to cover your derriere but shouldn't be so long that it can touch your knees. Once it touches your knees it's practically a gown.
So,who else shares this view?
Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by Hero10001: 8:34am On Dec 27, 2013
Short top on Leggings?!
Na bad combination o.
Esp. If the lady's got a full grown ass +32D frontings!
Haa, na fatal combination be that.
E dey sweet the eyes.
Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 27, 2013
but there's wat we cal 'high-waist' u cn tuckin tops like 'town-top' without showin ur curves. but it shouldnt b leggings but jeggings
Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by vandac: 12:33pm On Dec 27, 2013
Yes its very bad nd its never decent because d contours of dia body is exposed but na who u wan tell make she hear. 4 were dey feel dia dressing is perfect. stupid gals
Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
Nadia_SA1: I will stop!

How did i know you must be one of them?
Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by NadiaSA1(f): 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
RedBenson:

How did i know you must be one of them?
huh
Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
Nadia_SA1: huh

Can i see how it looks on you?
Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by NadiaSA1(f): 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
RedBenson:

Can i see how it looks on you?
I will show u tomoro ..tongue
My olondo is sexy pass
Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by emblexxx(m): 8:30am On Dec 28, 2013
Pope Xander VII: Mind your business. If it's not on your body; it's not your concern.

If e no b our concern, e go be rapist concern na, shebi u wan show say u get am, em go show u say em nid am, cos e concern am.
Get brain joor [color=#000099][/color] kiss
Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by BloggingIq: 8:34am On Dec 28, 2013
Crixina: smack naw,that's if u will live to tell the story.

when am done, you would be begging for more, there are smacks, and there is still smacks, you will like my type grin
Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by BloggingIq: 9:45am On Dec 28, 2013
Nadia_SA1: I will show u tomoro ..tongue
My olondo is sexy pass

please count me in
am waiting

1 Like

Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by Crixina(f): 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2013
BloggingIq:

when am done, you would be begging for more, there are smacks, and there is still smacks, you will like my type grin
do well to inform those that care about you sha before you embark your journey.

That way they can atleast trace your...
Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by MsTeez: 11:35pm On Dec 28, 2013
robinho4u007: Juz saw dis on facebook
no. just no.
Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by limsycutey(f): 4:09am On Dec 29, 2013
Tell them o! Can't imagine leaving my house with leggings and a short top, I won't be comfortable. Just got back from calabar, I went for the carnival, wetin I no see, even the very young ones don spoil finish. There was a voluptuous girl I saw, she was wearing a very transparent leggings on a short top, I could see her yellow laps under, her thighs were looking like 100 eba moulds glued together, a shame.
Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 29, 2013
Nadia_SA1: I will show u tomoro ..tongue
My olondo is sexy pass

Tomoro is here. Can i see it now?
Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 29, 2013
limsycutey: Tell them o! Can't imagine leaving my house with leggings and a short top, I won't be comfortable. Just got back from calabar, I went for the carnival, wetin I no see, even the very young ones don spoil finish. There was a voluptuous girl I saw, she was wearing a very transparent leggings on a short top, I could see her yellow laps under, her thighs were looking like 100 eba moulds glued
together, a shame.

Lol. You have seen nothing. We that stay in Calabar know watsup with girls and dressing in Calabar. The most sexually corrupt city in naija, i must say. Dont dare send ur maid there else, she's infected.

Anyways, how was the carnival experience this year? I missed it this year cos am not in town.
Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by limsycutey(f): 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2013
RedBenson:

Lol. You have seen nothing. We that stay in Calabar know watsup with girls and dressing in Calabar. The most sexually corrupt city in naija, i must say. Dont dare send ur maid there else, she's infected.

Anyways, how was the carnival experience this year? I missed it this year cos am not in town.
it was fun fun, although i was in one of the cars that were allowed to move with the bands and I didn't come out of it throughout cos of my baby, I still enjoyed it, colors everywhere! I was with Bayside band.
Re: The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
limsycutey: it was fun fun, although i was in one of the cars that were allowed to move with the bands and I didn't come out of it throughout cos of my baby, I still enjoyed it, colors everywhere! I was with Bayside band.

Wow! Good to know. Did u actually go with ur baby? Hope u didnt suffer him/her under Calabar hot sun? Wish u came down to walk and dance like others. Which band took 1st place?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Miss Tourism Nigeria 2018 Contestants (Photos) / Toyin Lawani Flaunts Her Rich Perfume Collection(photos) / The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.