Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:30 AM

Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert (16393 Views)

Murray-Bruce, Lai Mohammed At Genevieve Nnaji's Movie Premiere In Abuja / Genevieve Nnaji's Scenes Cut Out Of Half Of A Yellow Sun / Genievive Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Are In Ije (an International Movie) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert by satowind(m): 2:06am On Dec 25, 2013
Satoseries production present
The king is born 2013
Featuring...
Blessing,
Hope,
Love,
Peace,
Joy,
Success,
Progress
And introducing...
Divine upliftment.
Grab ur copy today.
Merry christmas and pls don't be among those dat people will pick from de gutter. Drink responsibly.

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert by Pokemon43(f): 6:01am On Dec 25, 2013
Gud for dem
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert by Sagamite(m): 7:33am On Dec 25, 2013
Trust a lot of person "big boys and girls" in Nigeria to rush out and pay some moronic price for the wristwatch. Just to show they are "successful".

Fcking thank the Lord I have a brain, no dey do follow-follow and no bunch of moorons can define for me what success is by saying their product can help me.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert by loswhite(m): 10:15am On Dec 25, 2013
Sagamite: Trust a lot of person "big boys and girls" in Nigeria to rush out and pay some moronic price for the wristwatch. Just to show they are "successful".

Fcking thank the Lord I have a brain, no dey do follow-follow and no bunch of moorons can define for me what success is by saying their product can help me.
all this ranting Js becos sumbody decides to use his/her own money to buy what they like...smh...poverty is indeed a disease. Someday u will get there and realise how foolish this ur post was

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 25, 2013
undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert by 1BOBO1: 12:34pm On Dec 25, 2013
Sagamite: Trust a lot of person "big boys and girls" in Nigeria to rush out and pay some moronic price for the wristwatch. Just to show they are "successful".

Hahaha, My brother you're contradicting yourself. Even God says his children will have good things as a testament to his glory and good will. If you have that mentality you will forever stay in thesame level. If I had the money, you can be rest assure that I will buy it without a second thought. Not because it is expensive, but because I like it!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert by Sagamite(m): 12:48pm On Dec 25, 2013
#1BOBO:

Hahaha, My brother you're contradicting yourself. Even God says his children will have good things as a testament to his glory and good will. If you have that mentality you will forever stay in thesame level. If I had the money, you can be rest assure that I will buy it without a second thought. Not because it is expensive, but because I like it!

When did God say that?

Or is P Diddy your God?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert by 1BOBO1: 12:58pm On Dec 25, 2013
Sagamite:

When did God say that?

Or is P Diddy your God?

Read your bible, or for a quick search you can just use google. Poverty is actually a sin according to the bible, so... yeah... (also google that, maybe that will change your mindset.)
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert by Sagamite(m): 1:43pm On Dec 25, 2013
#1BOBO:

Read your bible, or for a quick search you can just use google. Poverty is actually a sin according to the bible, so... yeah... (also google that, maybe that will change your mindset.)

The bible?

I should read folktales of medieval illiterates and then come and say I know what God said?

You have a better chance of J.R.R Tolkien's Lord of the Ring changing my mindset.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert by Sagamite(m): 1:46pm On Dec 25, 2013
loswhite: all this ranting Js becos sumbody decides to use his/her own money to buy what they like...smh...poverty is indeed a disease. Someday u will get there and realise how foolish this ur post was

You are a person!

I am positive you can never dream of making what I make in a month in one year, so don't let your moronic arsse ever talk about "poverty".

People can spend their money the way they choose does not mean they way they choose cannot be moronic. I guess such clarity is above your cretinous head because of lack of a balanced diet and too much oppression from those that loot your future.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert by 1BOBO1: 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2013
Sagamite:

The bible?

I should read folktales of medieval illiterates and then come and say I know what God said?

You have a better chance of J.R.R Tolkien's Lord of the Ring changing my mindset.

Hahaha, I am actually pretty well off thank you very much, but it's evident from your statements that you're set in your mindset, so for the sake of not making unnecessary argument on Christmas day, I will just tell you Merry Christmas, and may the Good will of the Most High be with you. Amen! smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert by Sagamite(m): 2:09pm On Dec 25, 2013
#1BOBO:

Hahaha, I am actually pretty well off thank you very much, but it's evident from your statements that you're set in your mindset, so for the sake of not making unnecessary argument on Christmas day, I will just tell you Merry Christmas, and may the Good will of the Most High be with you. Amen! smiley

Who mentioned your wealth?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert by 1BOBO1: 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2013
Sagamite:

Who mentioned your wealth?

Chai, you see? with all that I wrote it's only that one thing you thought was worthy of writing of? That should tell you something about your thinking process.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert by Sagamite(m): 2:54pm On Dec 25, 2013
#1BOBO:

Chai, you see? with all that I wrote it's only that one thing you thought was worthy of writing of? That should tell you something about your thinking process.

What sense is in the other junk you wrote?

You prayed?

And you made a statement that had no basis?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert by 1BOBO1: 3:17pm On Dec 25, 2013
Sagamite:

What sense is in the other junk you wrote?

You prayed?

And you made a statement that had no basis?

You made a previous remake about how you make alot of money of some nonsense, I guessed it was addressed to me too so I made a statement about it, isn't it obvious? Why else could I have made the statement? shocked Hahaha. cheesy Human beings are something else.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert by Sagamite(m): 3:51pm On Dec 25, 2013
#1BOBO:

You made a previous remake about how you make alot of money of some nonsense, I guessed it was addressed to me too so I made a statement about it, isn't it obvious? Why else could I have made the statement? shocked Hahaha. cheesy Human beings are something else.

And when you were corrected that it was not directed at you, what other moronic rubbish in your write up did you think I should have addressed?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert by 1BOBO1: 4:30pm On Dec 25, 2013
Sagamite:

And when you were corrected that it was not directed at you, what other moronic rubbish in your write up did you think I should have addressed?

Hahahaha, this mumu dey nairaland dey yap mouth. Abeg, disappeyah!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert by Sagamite(m): 10:35pm On Dec 25, 2013
#1BOBO:

Hahahaha, this mumu dey nairaland dey yap mouth. Abeg, disappeyah!

You are a person.

Tell me what part of your moronic post I should have addressed na. You just re-read it and realised you were dumb?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert by 1BOBO1: 12:22am On Dec 26, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person.

Tell me what part of your moronic post I should have addressed na. You just re-read it and realised you were dumb?

Is a person the best insult your incredulously lacking brain stem could possible summon up to formulate a dislike? Or perhaps has your ignorance overtaken all traces of common sense? Please, get off my post! shocked For someone who thinks I am moronic, it surprises me that you are sitting behind your computer writing up replies to a fool. As I have concluded that that is all you are, a fool, that is, I will take myself from the situation. Please, try to do thesame.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert by Maddict: 6:19am On Dec 26, 2013
NA waste of money when your income no reach ur expenditure but when income outweigh expenditure in thousand folds you would get an Xmas chicken for 1M..
speedyboi:

But really, it's waste of money...Why buy a luxury watch of 100,000+, when i can buy other 'local' brands for as low as 5,000. No be time both dey show? undecided. Well, maybe cos i'm not a luxury freak.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert by Sagamite(m): 9:13am On Dec 26, 2013
#1BOBO:

Is a person the best insult your incredulously lacking brain stem could possible summon up to formulate a dislike? Or perhaps has your ignorance overtaken all traces of common sense? Please, get off my post! shocked For someone who thinks I am moronic, it surprises me that you are sitting behind your computer writing up replies to a fool. As I have concluded that that is all you are, a fool, that is, I will take myself from the situation. Please, try to do thesame.

You are a person!

It is not an insult. It is an observation. I never insult people.

I can spot fucktards like you in a second as you do not apply any reasoning before you talk. From the minute you said "God said ......", I knew "here is another one". grin

Bloody fucktards that pull moronic opinions they cannot back up from the crack of their hairy arsse. grin

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
hay sal: U must b a fool of d first order for making such statement..I know dat statement is meant for you and your family...naira land is a place where peeps who can't look at you eye to eye in real life hurl repulsive words towards you
Go and Die tongue tongue tongue tongue

runzlord: did you say 100,000? My mom used too say "one of their watches can build a house"! The day 3 watches was missin in her office they cost 40m together. The cheapest stuff is their pen about 600k
I know right, Luxury items can be made from various stuffs like diamonds, Gold, Pearls etc. But a luxury watch starts at around 50,000. That's why I didn't wanna go too high just to drive home my point cos even a 100K watch is unreasonable.

M.addict:
NA waste of money when your income no reach ur expenditure but when income outweigh expenditure in thousand folds you would get an Xmas chicken for 1M..
Why do Nigerians always think that when you think a price tag is unreasonable, it means you are poor? undecided undecided Me thinks you are the one with the 'poverty' mentality here. I don't have issues with guys that acquire luxury items for fashion (you know some buy them as investment), but personally....I can't buy a luxury item for fashion.....even if I have Dangote wealth.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert by 1BOBO1: 12:00pm On Dec 28, 2013
speedyboi:
Go and Die tongue tongue tongue tongue

I know right, Luxury items can be made from various stuffs like diamonds, Gold, Pearls etc. But a luxury watch starts at around 50,000. That's why I didn't wanna go too high just to drive home my point cos even a 100K watch is unreasonable.

Why do Nigerians always think that when you think a price tag is unreasonable, it means you are poor? undecided undecided Me thinks you are the one with the 'poverty' mentality here. I don't have issues with guys that acquire luxury items for fashion (you know some buy them as investment), but personally....I can't buy a luxury item for fashion.....even if I have Dangote wealth.

Humph my brother, are you sure Me I'll spend that money well well oo. Lmbo
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 31, 2013
#1BOBO:

Humph my brother, are you sure Me I'll spend that money well well oo. Lmbo

goodluck grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's / What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching / Blaqboi Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.