Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,501 members, 7,823,170 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert (16317 Views)

Murray-Bruce, Lai Mohammed At Genevieve Nnaji's Movie Premiere In Abuja / Genevieve Nnaji's Scenes Cut Out Of Half Of A Yellow Sun / Genievive Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Are In Ije (an International Movie) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert by 1BOBO1: 5:48am On Dec 23, 2013
So, a few weeks ago while surfing the web, I stumbled upon a most riveting picture of Ms. Genevieve Nnaji and Mr. Richard Mofe-Damijo all smiles and holding hands at the Nollywood At 20 event that just recently passed a few weeks ago in Lagos. I was so happy because truth be told, these two icons have given us Nollywood followers some very good memories with films like Keeping Faith, Love, and Critical Decision, amongst others, yet, as time went on, they have become a rarity in films. Of course, this seems to have only increases their value exponentially, because as Luck would have it, Both RMD and Genevieve have landed ambassadorial deals as the faces of POLO Luxury watches. I was so enticed by the brilliance of these two icons on my computer screen that I barely noticed the other celebrities featured in the advert like Ojy Okpe, Eku Edewor and Ene Maya Lawani.

Anywho, enough Grammar! Here's the video! Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpEfEKGbfAE

For more intriguing articles, please stop by my page: kongossawahala..com and show your African brethen some love. lol cheesy

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 23, 2013
It's a cool tv commercial, Eku Edewor looking radiant as ever! kiss kiss kiss.
Star studded commercial for a luxury product...cool cool cool cool.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert by 1BOBO1: 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2013
speedyboi: It's a cool tv commercial, Eku Edewor looking radiant as ever! kiss kiss kiss.

Indeed, they are really stepping up sha! and the watches are actually up to international standards. It's refreshing to see Africa reaching new heights. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 23, 2013
#1BOBO:

Indeed, they are really stepping up sha! and the watches are actually up to international standards. It's refreshing to see Africa reaching new heights. cheesy

True, but those POLO guys no dey try ooo...How can you be making only Luxury designs? Dem be Rolex? undecided What of poor people like me wey no dey buy Luxury sad sad?

Make dem keep am, Watch na watch grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert by 1BOBO1: 3:10am On Dec 24, 2013
speedyboi:

True, but those POLO guys no dey try ooo...How can you be making only Luxury designs? Dem be Rolex? undecided What of poor people like me wey no dey buy Luxury sad sad?

My brother, if you no fit afford croissant no bi you go so so chop na agege? hahaha! dem they try their own well well. My problem na sey why dem use the name Polo? at first I was thinking Ralph Lauren. LOL
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert by sholay2011(m): 1:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
speedyboi: It's a cool tv commercial, Eku Edewor looking radiant as ever! kiss kiss kiss.

You're really obsessed wiv Eku Edewor....God help you grin

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2013
sholay2011:
You're really obsessed wiv Eku Edewor....God help you grin

Am I? I luff her kiss kiss kiss. And Damilola too kiss kiss kiss kiss. I wanna have them both grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 24, 2013
#1BOBO:

My brother, if you no fit afford croissant no bi you go so so chop na agege? hahaha! dem they try their own well well. My problem na sey why dem use the name Polo? at first I was thinking Ralph Lauren. LOL

But really, it's waste of money...Why buy a luxury watch of 100,000+, when i can buy other 'local' brands for as low as 5,000. No be time both dey show? undecided. Well, maybe cos i'm not a luxury freak.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert by sholay2011(m): 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
speedyboi:

Am I? I luff her kiss kiss kiss. And Damilola too kiss kiss kiss kiss. I wanna have them both grin grin grin grin
Olojukokoro grin Choose one jare! You must have a thing for fair-skinned girls. wink
Na Jennifer lawrence dey do me now... I just pray God helps me recover undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 24, 2013
sholay2011:
Olojukokoro grin Choose one jare! You must have a thing for fair-skinned girls. wink
Na Jennifer lawrence dey do me now... I just pray God helps me recover undecided
Do I? But Damilola is not fair na

Lemme give you a charm for Jennifer Lawrence to love you back cheesy cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert by sholay2011(m): 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2013
speedyboi:

Lemme give you a charm for Jennifer Lawrence to love you back cheesy cheesy
Baba elewe, pls, I need the charm sir. E se. grin

Btw, I have replied you harshly on another thread. As e dey hot wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 24, 2013
sholay2011:
Baba elewe, pls, I need the charm sir. E se. grin

LMAO grin. What are you willing to give in return? grin grin grin

Shebi na you wan marry Oyibo
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert by sholay2011(m): 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2013
speedyboi:

LMAO grin. What are you willing to give in return? grin grin grin

Shebi na you wan marry Oyibo
I am not interested in the charm cos she's oyibo oh...when I'm not desperate for green card...

I will give you the key to Eku Ewedor's heart in return tongue

Don't thank me bro. ..thank God grin

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert by john6006: 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2013
Is he Free from the corruption cases
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert by IAMBREEZY: 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2013
Not bad
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert by haysal(m): 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2013
sholay2011:
I am not interested in the charm cos she's oyibo oh...when I'm not desperate for green card...

See how these two are derailing this thread! mods where u at?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert by Willgates(m): 4:46pm On Dec 24, 2013
What sense does this make?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert by Missmossy(f): 5:00pm On Dec 24, 2013
Hmmmmm cool.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
hay sal:
Go and Die! tongue tongue tongue
Mods abeg no dey fvck up ooo. Don't sabotage my posts hardwork sad sad

Willgates: What sense does this make?
Sorry, they are actually advertising to well to do people, not agberos. Now get out of this thread angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 24, 2013
sholay2011:

*looks around* Sholay, Ebe like say we don dey frontpage. Let's behave lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert by sholay2011(m): 5:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
hay sal:
Se o gbadun? undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert by sholay2011(m): 5:52pm On Dec 24, 2013
speedyboi:

*looks around* Sholay, Ebe like say we don dey frontpage. Let's behave lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed
As in...oya make we behave. cool

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert by cold(m): 6:04pm On Dec 24, 2013
Which Polo is this? Who's the manufacturer? What's their pedigree. I know this is not Polo by Ralph Lauren. Anyhoo..cool ad
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert by haysal(m): 8:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
speedyboi:
Go and Die! tongue tongue tongue
Mods abeg no dey fvck up ooo. Don't sabotage my posts hardwork sad sad [quote author=speadyboi]

Sorry, they are actually advertising to well to do people, not agberos. Now get out of this thread angry
U must b a fool of d first order for making such statement..I know dat statement is meant for you and your family...naira land is a place where peeps who can't look at you eye to eye in real life hurl repulsive words towards you
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2013
speedyboi:

Actually, Polo is the major authorized dealer in luxury watches in Nigeria. They don't necessarily make any watches themselves.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert by cutebobo(m): 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2013
I love You Genny. Keep it up.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert by Cubeet2: 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2013
Rmd my man
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 25, 2013
speedyboi:

But really, it's waste of money...Why buy a luxury watch of 100,000+, when i can buy other 'local' brands for as low as 5,000. No be time both dey show? undecided. Well, maybe cos i'm not a luxury freak.
did you say 100,000? My mom used too say "one of their watches can build a house"! The day 3 watches was missin in her office they cost 40m together. The cheapest stuff is their pen about 600k
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 25, 2013
TomClancy:

Actually, Polo is the major authorized dealer in luxury watches in Nigeria. They don't necessarily make any watches themselves.
What I was about to say
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 25, 2013
cold: Which Polo is this? Who's the manufacturer? What's their pedigree. I know this is not Polo by Ralph Lauren. Anyhoo..cool ad
its polo by obayuwana. He was in the advert too
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo On POLO Luxury watch Advert by cold(m): 12:58am On Dec 25, 2013
runzlord: its polo by obayuwana. He was in the advert too
Ok thanx. Just did a quick Google search of the name. He's like the Coscharis of wrist watches. I get it now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Youtube Cancels Top Nollywood Movie Channels. / Nollywood Star, Jim Iyke, Talks Openly And Clears The Hiv Rumor / AMAA 2012 Nominees & Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.