Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? (11280 Views)

Your Top Worship/Gospel Songs In 2015? / How Many Songs Do You Have On Your Phone And Which Is Your Favorite? / Top Gospel Songs In Rotation In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by Capableben(m): 8:27am On Dec 24, 2013
christaddicted: Got more than 1,000 gospel songs in my phone from almost the whole of foreign gospel artists & very few Ghanian, Naija & South African gospel artists...And still downloading more & more..#SoAddicted

pls i also feel guilty bt i dntt knw a website to download gospel songs; recommend one for me .
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by Bond008(m): 8:27am On Dec 24, 2013
Lil princey: Even if u got 1000 gospel songs on ur phone it does not guaranty u a place in heaven...ALL IZ WELL
U Rite, Jesus Is The Only Way, But Gospel Music Helps U Remain Focused And Makes U Consious Of God's Ever Abiding Presence. It Helps U Also To Grow In Faith And Many More.
To The #uestion I've Over 600.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 24, 2013
d'aromatique:
All my songs r gospel.... Specifically gospel rock.... Many dont understand y i luv d genre tho... they feel it doesnt portary xtianity..
Same hia,al my songs r gospel
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by oyebode95(m): 8:29am On Dec 24, 2013
I have more than 280 songs that preach the gospel of my Lord JESUS CHRIST. By singers lik Da Truth, The Ambassador, Cross-Movement, Lacrae, Sho Baraka, Spokesman, Dwane Tryumf, Holy Culture etc. Bt strictly (Hip-hop/ Rap) . I'm addicted to hearing abt CHRIST IN a uniqe dimensión, Cos Jesus is Lord so i mention!!!

1 Like

Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by vanhyelson: 8:31am On Dec 24, 2013
jesus walks is not a gospel song

1 Like

Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by vanhyelson: 8:32am On Dec 24, 2013
Mynd_44: I have 3

Days of Elijah

Bouqui- Morile

Kanye West- Jesus Walks

out of 590 tracks grin
jesus walks is not a gospel song

1 Like

Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by chucky234(m): 8:34am On Dec 24, 2013
had about 150 gospel songs in my memory card before it was corrupted,have about 69 in my current SD card and jaming A heart like yours by Cece Winans right now.
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by folahann(m): 8:40am On Dec 24, 2013
Pls tell the asker of the question that it is not the number of Gospel u av dat takes u to heaven.
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by BlackHuman(m): 8:53am On Dec 24, 2013
I have about 12 gospel songs or there about, but I hardly play them and if dey come along the line when i'm listening to music, I always find myself skipping dem to the next secular song......but I seem to like "i know who I am"(sinach) & "Kauna Allah"(Jeremiah Gyang).....Probably one of dis dayz i'll get d balls to delete some those Gospel songs. because to be honest, dey can be very boring sometimes.
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by haibe(m): 8:54am On Dec 24, 2013
Danhumprey: Gospel songs? Someone should clarify me. Does Jim Reeves's and Don Williams' songs count as Gospel songs?

jim songs are mainly country, he has some gospel songs though
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by oyebode95(m): 8:54am On Dec 24, 2013
Mind u Kanye is nt a Christain , so Jesus walks is nt for JESUS CHRIST u Shld listen to the lyrics n knw Wht he is talking abt

1 Like

Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by haibe(m): 8:59am On Dec 24, 2013
Black Human: I have about 12 gospel songs or there about, but I hardly play them and if dey come along the line when i'm listening to music, I always find myself skipping dem to the next secular song......but I seem to like "i know who I am"(sinach) & "Kauna Allah"(Jeremiah Gyang).....Probably one of dis dayz i'll get d balls to delete some those Gospel songs. because to be honest, dey can be very boring sometimes.

Truly they are boring when your spiritual state is not really how it ought to be, when it's revived you will see the true essence of gospel musics
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by khadupsie(f): 8:59am On Dec 24, 2013
Over 500..strictly gospel!

1 Like

Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by haibe(m): 9:01am On Dec 24, 2013
oyebode95: Mind u Kanye is nt a Christain , so Jesus walks is nt for JESUS CHRIST u Shld listen to the lyrics n knw Wht he is talking abt

I laugh when people assume all song that mention Jesus, God, etc are gospel songs, lol.

That's how one guy told me one terry g song like that is gospel simply because he was thanking God for his improper way of making money.
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by Cestmoi1(f): 9:03am On Dec 24, 2013
Many gospel songs....Women of faith's songs dominates.
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by haibe(m): 9:04am On Dec 24, 2013
Capableben:

pls i also feel guilty bt i dntt knw a website to download gospel songs; recommend one for me .

Google
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by davidega(m): 9:23am On Dec 24, 2013
d'aromatique:
All my songs r gospel.... Specifically gospel rock.... Many dont understand y i luv d genre tho... they feel it doesnt portary xtianity..

and rap too
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by nnasino(m): 9:26am On Dec 24, 2013
Capableben:

Visit noisetrade.com and go to the gospel section. They are free and really cool. And for the question I have about 60 of them. On noise trade I recommend the following albums: mike Romero - we will shine, Matt price - we won't waver and the resonate church - the hymns record. I also got behold the lamb - Lionel Peterson, lifelong - casting crowns, rise up and praise him - WOF, ANcient words - Michael w smith from the iTunes store and ese by frank Edwards ft Bella.
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 24, 2013
Over 400, with no Secular; only Old skools (Orlando Owoh and some popular Raggae Artist..
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by Azulex(m): 9:29am On Dec 24, 2013
99% of my songs are christian music a lady makes me to delete all my worldly songs
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by BlackHuman(m): 9:31am On Dec 24, 2013
hexxez: I've got five grin
Kirk Franklin - Revolution
Kirk Franklin - imagine Me
Kanye West - Jesus walks
Beenie Man - Gospel Time
2pac - Ghetto Gospel
imagine song title...... "Ghetto Gospel"
grin....and isn't Beenie man d guy dat sang that hit song "Girls" featuring Akon?
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by bmasz(m): 9:33am On Dec 24, 2013
590 gospel songs .
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by maclatunji: 9:34am On Dec 24, 2013
None
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by Danhumprey: 9:42am On Dec 24, 2013
haibe:

jim songs are mainly country, he has some gospel songs though
If that's the case,then I prefer Country music. I have few Gospel songs,though but Country music are many on my phone.
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by bxcode(m): 9:52am On Dec 24, 2013
Over 100, buh funny enough i only play them either on sundays or whenever am in spiritual mood, which you know comes once in a while undecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by Davidbanky(m): 10:00am On Dec 24, 2013
bxcode: Over 100, buh funny enough i only play them either on sundays or whenever am in spiritual mood, which you know comes once in a while undecidedundecidedundecidedundecided

Then I hope God doesn't come when u are not in the mood .... Lol

1 Like

Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by GentleFrank(m): 10:03am On Dec 24, 2013
100+
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by Pque(m): 10:08am On Dec 24, 2013
Lil princey: Even if u got 1000 gospel songs on ur phone it does not guaranty u a place in heaven...ALL IZ WELL

ah ah bros, what do u think guarantee a place in heaven? Does reading d bible every time or sleeping in church territory even guarantee a place in heaven? We are all in d race. Even Jesus told peter that he wil deny him 3 different times nd Peter never knew... despite his love. D answer concerninng who wil finish d race nd finish with joy is in d hand of God.

Nevertheless something we engage in can pull us back nd make us fall out of d race nd disqualify us rather than helping us 2 remain strong in d race. It is only a matter of time after u fail to observe some rules. IT IS WELL
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by NemzySeries(m): 10:15am On Dec 24, 2013
av got a folder for Christian songz on mine sha
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by Slimmos(m): 10:16am On Dec 24, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Just about 10 of them on MMC 1 and a lot of them on MMC 2. undecided

Abu mickey are u a christian?? i thought u are an atheist ooooo
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by ignis: 10:20am On Dec 24, 2013
Over 650 ...
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by princesa(f): 10:22am On Dec 24, 2013
eyezik3:
which gospel artist did u like most princesa, i want to know wether u listen to my type
err... Am more of a contemporary freak, and i rarely listen to Chinyere Udoma and co songs, they are too igbotic for me...lol grin

So you can just throw me into any genre as far as its nice, well coordinated with melodious voices, inspirational lyrics, etc.

But my favorites definitely are:
Cece winans and Sinachsmiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Download New Video: Victoria Kimani - Prokoto Ft. Ommy Dimpoz, Diamond Platnumz / Download: Duncan Mighty Ft Flavour – Alert / 2face Blast Robbers In New Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.