Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,676 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

National Conference To Start February 10 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Conference To Start February 10 (4711 Views)

Awolowo Nominated Nnamdi Azikiwe - 'West African Pilot', February 10, 1961 (Pic) / Jonathan Okays Sovereign National Conference, SNC To Take Off Next Year / APGA To Adopt Jonathan February 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Conference To Start February 10 by Obiagu1(m): 6:44am On Dec 23, 2013
BARRING unforeseen adjustments, the proposed national conference may begin on Monday, February 10, 2014, Vanguard has gathered.
This is after a harmonisation committee would have finished harmonising the modalities for the confab, a presidency source told Vanguard at the weekend.

The source said members of the committee may include Secretary to the Government of the Federation, SGF, Senator Anyim Pius Anyim; some members of the Presidential Committee on National Dialogue, which last week submitted a 4000-page report to President Goodluck Jona-than; and Minister of Finance, Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala.
The source said: “The harmonisation committee, which will be led by the SGF, will meet with the members of the Dr Okurounmu confab committee to harmonise the modalities.
“Thereafter, they will meet with the Finance Minister to work out how the conference will be funded. All these will take about one month so that the conference will begin in the second week or middle of February, next year.”

Source

Re: National Conference To Start February 10 by yousee(m): 6:58am On Dec 23, 2013
why that negative cartoon?
Re: National Conference To Start February 10 by Obiagu1(m): 7:42am On Dec 23, 2013
yousee: why that negative cartoon?

There's nothing negative about the cartoon.
Everyone is marching behind the President to share the big apple in a fair way so that at the end of the day, no one will be unhappy... cool

2 Likes

Re: National Conference To Start February 10 by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 23, 2013
Obiagu1:

members of the Presidential Committee on National Dialogue, which last week submitted a[b][/b] 4000-page report to President Goodluck Jona-than;

Source

ontop say wetin happen shocked
Re: National Conference To Start February 10 by seanet01: 8:39am On Dec 23, 2013
Wasting of Time
Re: National Conference To Start February 10 by EzePromoe: 10:35am On Dec 23, 2013
^^^ Why won't it be a waste of time when you are drunk with APC urine undecided

17 Likes

Re: National Conference To Start February 10 by LMAyedun(m): 10:38am On Dec 23, 2013
Okay!!
I pray the national Conference won't end up dividing this country.

1 Like

Re: National Conference To Start February 10 by israel007: 10:39am On Dec 23, 2013
My man GEJ. Always thinking of the interest of Nigeria and Nigerian

3 Likes

Re: National Conference To Start February 10 by ceo4eva: 10:39am On Dec 23, 2013
Alright! Noted!
Re: National Conference To Start February 10 by Afrocatalyst: 10:40am On Dec 23, 2013
Waiting..
Re: National Conference To Start February 10 by omiobo: 10:41am On Dec 23, 2013
Let us see how it goes. I want is true federalism and nothing less.
Re: National Conference To Start February 10 by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 23, 2013
israel007: My man GEJ. Always thinking of the interest of Nigeria and Nigerian
see what you- chop-I-chop mentality has caused!

2 Likes

Re: National Conference To Start February 10 by sammyyoung2(m): 10:48am On Dec 23, 2013
grin
Re: National Conference To Start February 10 by iphoneloaded(m): 10:50am On Dec 23, 2013
Thumbs up
Re: National Conference To Start February 10 by Ezedon(m): 10:52am On Dec 23, 2013
i hope they re not plannin coup this time
Re: National Conference To Start February 10 by Big4wig(m): 10:52am On Dec 23, 2013
Eze Promoe: ^^^ Why won't it be a waste of time when you are drunk with APC urine undecided
u sound so convincing as if u were d 1 dat organized d urine.

#BIGWIGcheesy.

2 Likes

Re: National Conference To Start February 10 by manny4life(m): 10:54am On Dec 23, 2013
Great!

Time to start discussing whether we live in peace or go our separate ways.
Re: National Conference To Start February 10 by samilo88(m): 11:01am On Dec 23, 2013
Good one to the best president ever. They call you clueless, but you always leave them dazed with your people oriented policies. Let's see what the power hungry polithiefcians would say about this development.

7 Likes

Re: National Conference To Start February 10 by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 23, 2013
We must all guard against principalities and forces that will work to truncate this golden opportunity to discuss our continued co-habitation.
It is a know fact that those who benefit from the present arrangement would not want any thing than the status quo. It now behooves on me and you to be on the look out for agents of destruction in the polity and be mindful of them.

Good development.

1 Like

Re: National Conference To Start February 10 by EzePromoe: 11:28am On Dec 23, 2013
Big4wig: u sound so convincing as if u were d 1 dat organized d urine.

#BIGWIGcheesy.
You are right.
Sometimes I urinate for him to drink, it serves as an antidote to his APC madness cheesy

2 Likes

Re: National Conference To Start February 10 by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 23, 2013
After the expiration of the amalgamation? grin grin

1 Like

Re: National Conference To Start February 10 by HAH: 11:34am On Dec 23, 2013
How are the participant going to be selected? What law is backing this jamboree?
Has the funding been appropriated?
Re: National Conference To Start February 10 by 99100(m): 11:41am On Dec 23, 2013
Liked.
Re: National Conference To Start February 10 by Ddy(m): 11:43am On Dec 23, 2013
Please can dis country be divided? To ur tent ohhh Nigerians.
Re: National Conference To Start February 10 by shigoslim(m): 12:01pm On Dec 23, 2013
How sure we are that these national conference we represent the interest of common Nigerians.

On what level are we sure these national conference we impact positively to life of common Nigerians , i foresee disagree upon disagree on these conference.

I see west supporting north while south-south supporting south East.
Re: National Conference To Start February 10 by HAH: 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ddy: Please can dis country be divided? To ur tent ohhh Nigerians.

Are you aware of what is currently happening in south Sudan.? Please be guided
Re: National Conference To Start February 10 by callmenow: 1:33pm On Dec 23, 2013
This conference is over due. I supported the idea of the NASS to carry this onerous duty, but NASS is self serving and corrupt. In this media age, every citizen must be allowed to contribute. Already we are setting up twitter pages and websites to invite the citizenry to have their say. This will change Nigeria irreversibly. This will probably be Jonathan's greatest achievement if he succeeds. We are waiting ....
Re: National Conference To Start February 10 by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 23, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
Okay!!
I pray the national Conference won't end up dividing this country.

And what is wrong with dividing the fraudulent creation of wicked colonialists?
Re: National Conference To Start February 10 by mike404(m): 1:43pm On Dec 23, 2013
shigo slim: How sure we are that these national conference we represent the interest of common Nigerians.

On what level are we sure these national conference we impact positively to life of common Nigerians , i foresee disagree upon disagree on these conference.

I see west supporting north while south-south supporting south East.
OF COURSE I EXPECT THEM TO SUPPORT THEIR SLAVE MASTERS

1 Like

Re: National Conference To Start February 10 by papparatzzi2013: 2:13pm On Dec 23, 2013
mike404: OF COURSE I EXPECT THEM TO SUPPORT THEIR SLAVE MASTERS

Then others must be the floor mats and dustbins of this country grin grin grin
Re: National Conference To Start February 10 by slimghost(m): 2:21pm On Dec 23, 2013
mike404: OF COURSE I EXPECT THEM TO SUPPORT THEIR SLAVE MASTERS

Not when sane minds like Odumakin,Adebanjo and Fasoranti are part of the SW delegation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba People Truly Blessed / 9 Women Buried Today In Nanka Anambra State - Photos / NY Times : The North Stirs The South Frets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.