Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Pls, Can Someone Interpret This Strange Dream For Me? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls, Can Someone Interpret This Strange Dream For Me? (3285 Views)

Strange Dream After My Gf Broke Up With Me / Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me / I Had A Strange Dream!!! Please Read. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, Can Someone Interpret This Strange Dream For Me? by frank317: 7:04am On Dec 23, 2013
in my dream last night, i found m coming myself in a huge church (have not been to church for a long long long while) it was like i was angry even before coming to the church. ok, i was busy playing with my phone while the pastor was preaching and a member sitting at my back pinched me on my neck. i was so angry that i turned around and gave him a wicked stare and warned him never to try that again. soon the preaching pastor started to work around collecting peoples handset. he approached me to collect mine from me. ya'all know how funny dreams can get, the handset became an expensive wristwatch.
he asked me to give it to him and i refused, telling him i am expecting a message (message in a watch?). he insisted on collecting it and i told him to let me leave the church instead. there was a huge argument and everyone was staring. finally i stood up and walked out of the large auditorium. i was jut so angry.

pls what does all the dream interpreters in the house think about this strange dream?
Re: Pls, Can Someone Interpret This Strange Dream For Me? by SELENAqueensy(f): 7:19am On Dec 23, 2013
Wen last did u treat malaria?....

No insult intended

1 Like

Re: Pls, Can Someone Interpret This Strange Dream For Me? by Mynd44: 7:21am On Dec 23, 2013
SELENAqueensy: Wen last did u treat malaria?....

No insult intended
As funny as I found this......Be nice
Re: Pls, Can Someone Interpret This Strange Dream For Me? by lirusehn(m): 7:32am On Dec 23, 2013
too much of stress.
Re: Pls, Can Someone Interpret This Strange Dream For Me? by Debeloved87(m): 7:40am On Dec 23, 2013
Are u 4real or u ar just being crazy...well, i tink u left Gods presnce because of anger,repent and go back to Him

1 Like

Re: Pls, Can Someone Interpret This Strange Dream For Me? by raptureready: 7:44am On Dec 23, 2013

No insult intended

Not funny. angry
Re: Pls, Can Someone Interpret This Strange Dream For Me? by ObiOkpor(m): 8:04am On Dec 23, 2013
it means telephone is taking you away from God,reduce or control the way you operate your telephones,it may be a warning ,just minimise and seek God
Re: Pls, Can Someone Interpret This Strange Dream For Me? by Bellfun(m): 8:13am On Dec 23, 2013
MEANING:...u'v bin away from church for a while now(running from God's presence)...u eventually returned(found urself in a big church)...playing with ur phone inside d church(spiritual distractions)...someone/pastor tried to chastise/correct u...ur phone turned to a wristwatch(all along u hav bin playing with ur TIME!)...u left the presence of God angrily(not a good one!)....pls find ur way back to serving ur Creator,I suspect He's got sumtin great in store for you!....to God be d Glory!

8 Likes

Re: Pls, Can Someone Interpret This Strange Dream For Me? by frank317: 8:19am On Dec 23, 2013

No insult intended

no i dont have malaria... i am sure of that, neither did i do some alcohol before i slept last night
Re: Pls, Can Someone Interpret This Strange Dream For Me? by Danhumprey: 8:20am On Dec 23, 2013

No insult intended
OP bro,this is the interpretation! grin
Re: Pls, Can Someone Interpret This Strange Dream For Me? by Icudkill: 9:23am On Dec 23, 2013
Bellfun: MEANING:...u'v bin away from church for a while now(running from God's presence)...u eventually returned(found urself in a big church)...playing with ur phone inside d church(spiritual distractions)...someone/pastor tried to chastise/correct u...ur phone turned to a wristwatch(all along u hav bin playing with ur TIME!)...u left the presence of God angrily(not a good one!)....pls find ur way back to serving ur Creator,I suspect He's got sumtin great in store for you!....to God be d Glory!
Ur best interpretation
Re: Pls, Can Someone Interpret This Strange Dream For Me? by frank317: 10:05am On Dec 23, 2013
Bellfun: MEANING:...u'v bin away from church for a while now(running from God's presence)...u eventually returned(found urself in a big church)...playing with ur phone inside d church(spiritual distractions)...someone/pastor tried to chastise/correct u...ur phone turned to a wristwatch(all along u hav bin playing with ur TIME!)...u left the presence of God angrily(not a good one!)....pls find ur way back to serving ur Creator,I suspect He's got sumtin great in store for you!....to God be d Glory!

mnnn... does anyone think this interpretation makes sense?
Re: Pls, Can Someone Interpret This Strange Dream For Me? by Wealth2mighty(f): 11:18am On Dec 23, 2013
frank3.16:

Frank, lng time! infact this interpretation makes a lots of senses. u holding d imaginary watch in ur dream u dunt want to give HIM ur time cos u find it more useful to u,HE needs u. that's all I can add
Re: Pls, Can Someone Interpret This Strange Dream For Me? by iebanehita(m): 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2013
frank3.16:

It makes 100% sense.

You need Jesus and Jesus needs you.
Re: Pls, Can Someone Interpret This Strange Dream For Me? by frank317: 2:28pm On Dec 23, 2013
Wealth2mighty: Frank, lng time! infact this interpretation makes a lots of senses. u holding d imaginary watch in ur dream u dunt want to give HIM ur time cos u find it more useful to u,HE needs u. that's all I can add

lol, i am cool. thanks... i wish i believe in dreams
Re: Pls, Can Someone Interpret This Strange Dream For Me? by larrymoore(m): 2:35pm On Dec 23, 2013
Wen next u had a bad dream which seems terrible, pray and seek refuge from evil. Going about telling pple about ur dream doesn't make it real or otherwise. Nobody knows d actual interpretation of dreams, pastors, alfa and the rest are only doing guess work, my opinion.
Re: Pls, Can Someone Interpret This Strange Dream For Me? by PastorOluT(m): 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2013
frank3.16:

lol, i am cool. thanks... i wish i believe in dreams

Then what's the reason for the thread bro?

But seriously God loves u so much, the dream n the interpretation is just so clear!
Re: Pls, Can Someone Interpret This Strange Dream For Me? by LarrySun(m): 3:47pm On Dec 23, 2013
If you were once a strong believer, and along the way prior the dream your faith had ebbed, I can only assume the significance of the dream thus:

The church signifies the real world while the man who pinched you from behind is your guardian angel whose job is to bring you back on the right track whenever you backslide. The guardian angel can be anybody; your parents, your spouse, the beggar on the street, or those Sunday door-to-door evangelists who are always ready to talk to you about Jesus Christ and sell you copies of Watchtower. And seeing the glare you rewarded the member behind you is enough to determine how much you've been listening to those guardians.

The pastor who continued to seize members' phones might be GOD Himself, judging each man through the works of his hand (the works being the media files contained in people's phones grin ), you should know what is contained in your phone to make you decide not to relinquish it to the 'Man of God', I'm guessing it isn't Don Moen's MP3's or Mount Zion videos. In addition, the fact that the gadget turned into a timepiece could mean that you've wasted too much time on trifle pursuits (This brings to mind the parable of the talents). Or you've been spending less time with God.

Please do not believe the above interpretations. I don't believe them myself. Hell, I'm not a saint. Just my imagination working.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls, Can Someone Interpret This Strange Dream For Me? by God2man(m): 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2013
My friend, some people have been praying for you. You are very fortunate. The prayer is working. You need to act fast. You cannot run away from God. Where are you running to? Nowhere! Anywhere you are, God is there. He needs you in the church, he has a great plan for you.

The dream is clear. No interpretation needed.

God bless you.

God2man.
Re: Pls, Can Someone Interpret This Strange Dream For Me? by frank317: 8:14pm On Dec 23, 2013
Larry-Sun:
If you were once a strong believer, and along the way prior the dream your faith had ebbed, I can only assume the significance of the dream thus:

The church signifies the real world while the man who pinched you from behind is your guardian angel whose job is to bring you back on the right track whenever you backslide. The guardian angel can be anybody; your parents, your spouse, the beggar on the street, or those Sunday door-to-door evangelists who are always ready to talk to you about Jesus Christ and sell you copies of Watchtower. And seeing the glare you rewarded the member behind you is enough to determine how much you've been listening to those guardians.

The pastor who continued to seize members' phones might be GOD Himself, judging each man through the works of his hand (the works being the media files contained in people's phones grin ), you should know what is contained in your phone to make you decide not to relinquish it to the 'Man of God', I'm guessing it isn't Don Moen's MP3's or Mount Zion videos. In addition, the fact that the gadget turned into a timepiece could mean that you've wasted too much time on trifle pursuits (This brings to mind the parable of the talents). Or you've been spending less time with God.

Please do not believe the above interpretations. I don't believe them myself. Hell, I'm not a saint. Just my imagination working.

thanks mr larry... btw long time, needed u to review a story for me.

i guess i have to listen to my heart... i will have to come up with a suitable explanation for meself
Re: Pls, Can Someone Interpret This Strange Dream For Me? by frank317: 8:15pm On Dec 23, 2013
Larry-Sun:

i guess i have to listen to my heart... i will have to come up with a suitable explanation for meself
Re: Pls, Can Someone Interpret This Strange Dream For Me? by frank317: 8:16pm On Dec 23, 2013
God2man: My friend, some people have been praying for you. You are very fortunate. The prayer is working. You need to act fast. You cannot run away from God. Where are you running to? Nowhere! Anywhere you are, God is there. He needs you in the church, he has a great plan for you.

The dream is clear. No interpretation needed.

God bless you.

God2man.

ok... thats serious, need me in the church? i have even started to hate churches, church has been a joke to me in recent times

1 Like

Re: Pls, Can Someone Interpret This Strange Dream For Me? by Wealth2mighty(f): 9:14pm On Dec 23, 2013
frank3.16:

ok... thats serious, need me in the church? i have even started to hate churches, church has been a joke to me in recent times
hey frank! aren't u a Christian?
Re: Pls, Can Someone Interpret This Strange Dream For Me? by LarrySun(m): 11:00pm On Dec 23, 2013
frank3.16:

Missed you, buddy. I'm so sorry. Was the story 'The Religion'?
Re: Pls, Can Someone Interpret This Strange Dream For Me? by princesa(f): 11:20pm On Dec 23, 2013
Well Frank, it isn't a surprise for me that you are averse to church, I've always known you to border on the Atheist line. For one, ur other favorites section on nl, i think has got to be religion (and you're probably reading and listening to them '...ism' brethren ramblings grin)

but I hope they don't get to you, cos no matter how hard and impossible it may seem, There's a God. So please don't give up fighting to believe in the supernatural.

And the dream, well you shouldn't totally disregard it, probably is a 'sign' or something...

The Lord is your muscle.smiley

but erm...
SELENAqueensy:
Wen last did u treat malaria?....

have you also considered this possibility? grin grin
Re: Pls, Can Someone Interpret This Strange Dream For Me? by Ishilove: 11:23pm On Dec 23, 2013
frank3.16:

It makes a whole lot of sense. Deep deep down, you are angry at God. Why, I don't know. A whole lot of things don't make sense to you and you have so many questions that haven't been answered. He is calling you, but you will have to let go of the anger and let Him in again. I do not promise you that you will have all the answers you seek, but you will begin to see things in a whole new perspective when you go back to God. He wants you, but He won't force you.
Re: Pls, Can Someone Interpret This Strange Dream For Me? by frank317: 11:30pm On Dec 23, 2013
Wealth2mighty: hey frank! aren't u a Christian?

lol... that one na loooooong story... u know i like long stories. this church thing just got k leg for me. so many unanswered questions
Re: Pls, Can Someone Interpret This Strange Dream For Me? by frank317: 11:32pm On Dec 23, 2013
Larry-Sun:
Missed you, buddy. I'm so sorry. Was the story 'The Religion'?

no, 'cyber lover' the edited version that is ready for publishing. u are off and on these days
Re: Pls, Can Someone Interpret This Strange Dream For Me? by frank317: 11:38pm On Dec 23, 2013
princesa: Well Frank, it isn't a surprise for me that you are averse to church, I've always known you to border on the Atheist line. For one, ur other favorites section on nl, i think has got to be religion (and you're probably reading and listening to them '...ism' brethren ramblings grin)

but I hope they don't get to you, cos no matter how hard and impossible it may seem, There's a God. So please don't give up fighting to believe in the supernatural.

And the dream, well you shouldn't totally disregard it, probably is a 'sign' or something...

The Lord is your muscle.smiley

but erm...

have you also considered this possibility? grin grin

princess my special girl. ya, my favourite section is religion. a lot has happened to me that got me asking questions. in this section i see myself in a lot of people so they save me the energy of asking these questions myself. and my dear christian brothers have been making a fool of themselves especially when they fight for superiority among each other, bt that is by the way.

and about malaria... can u believe i have had perfect health since 2007? i mean no malaria, no headache, no cough, no stomach pain no HIV
Re: Pls, Can Someone Interpret This Strange Dream For Me? by Joshthefirst(m): 11:44pm On Dec 23, 2013
I believe you know the interpretation frank.
Re: Pls, Can Someone Interpret This Strange Dream For Me? by frank317: 11:52pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ishilove:
It makes a whole lot of sense. Deep deep down, you are angry at God. Why, I don't know. A whole lot of things don't make sense to you and you have so many questions that haven't been answered. He is calling you, but you will have to let go of the anger and let Him in again. I do not promise you that you will have all the answers you seek, but you will begin to see things in a whole new perspective when you go back to God. He wants you, but He won't force you.

now this makes sense but then i found out that i was or am wasting my time. yes, a lot of things does not make sense and Christianity has not helped me in any way to make sense of them instead, it makes things worst.

calling me? well, he should have allowed things to go this far, he should do more than calling me softly and indirectly, i really cant hear him loud enough.

i have tried to see things from a different perspective recently but honestly it only gets worst.

he wont force me? lol, i believe if he could, he would, trust me.

there was a reason i have to throw this dream out to the public. the anger i felt in the dream was immerse and real. when i was walking out of the church, i could feel the eyes of the congregation following me out. i was cursing and walking away. i was plain angry.

the direction of this dream was different. the watch in the dream was expensive, i was angry.

but wait... couldnt the church be just a representation of my unhappy state before i went to bed? the night was hot and uncomfortable. i slept wit a worried feeling that i didnt acheive much this year with Christmas by the corner. trust me i went to bed unhappy.

lets say i feel comfortable with me seeing the dream as me 'walking away from all the troubles in my life', thank go i left with my expensive wristwatch, which means i still had something to hold unto. yes, the church environment represented my problems, the pastor and the dude who pinched me were bent on pulling me back. this got me angry but it gave me the strength to angrily pull away and walk away. I AM FREE

thanks everyone. i feel better now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are God's Laws And Commandments Done Away With/destroyed? No!!! / Area 51 Aliens Pictures And Videos (nov 2015) / What Is The Meaning Of IJN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.