Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Am I Been Deceived By My Female Friends And Some Male Folks? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Been Deceived By My Female Friends And Some Male Folks? (1075 Views)

5 Nonsense Most Guys Have Been Deceived To Believe / Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences / Deceived By Facebook Lover, Story Of Pamela Mojekwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Been Deceived By My Female Friends And Some Male Folks? by ObiOkpor(m): 8:33am On Dec 23, 2013
I always get this compliment,guy u look cute even when am not seeing it,most especially my female friends,though i don't womanize and atimes i wounder if what they are saying about my handsomness are all true.So,my fellow nlers,rate my piix and tell me your candid opinion.No insults please!
Re: Am I Been Deceived By My Female Friends And Some Male Folks? by kingofpool: 8:39am On Dec 23, 2013
U re damn du.mp as.S hole, ugly as hell nd beautiful as monkey....By dey way wia u post the picx
Re: Am I Been Deceived By My Female Friends And Some Male Folks? by ObiOkpor(m): 8:41am On Dec 23, 2013
king of pool: U re damn du.mp as.S hole, ugly as hell nd beautiful as monkey....By dey way wia u post the picx
go do somersault on top ocean
Re: Am I Been Deceived By My Female Friends And Some Male Folks? by Richiy(f): 8:41am On Dec 23, 2013
Even if you are not fine, i expect that you see yourself as the best. You dont need nobody to tell you you look good, and when they do, smile and say you know.
Re: Am I Been Deceived By My Female Friends And Some Male Folks? by ObiOkpor(m): 8:42am On Dec 23, 2013
Richiy: Even if you are not fine, i expect that you see yourself as the best. You dont need nobody to tell you you look good, and when they do, smile and say you know.
really?tnx dear
Re: Am I Been Deceived By My Female Friends And Some Male Folks? by Andrew3(m): 8:46am On Dec 23, 2013
king of pool: U re damn du.mp as.S hole, ugly as hell nd beautiful as monkey....By dey way wia u post the picx

Posts like your's should be auto hidden with a life ban.
Re: Am I Been Deceived By My Female Friends And Some Male Folks? by kingofpool: 8:49am On Dec 23, 2013
::Andrew:::

Posts like your's should be auto hidden with a life ban.
go nd die

2 Likes

Re: Am I Been Deceived By My Female Friends And Some Male Folks? by Utchgirl(f): 8:50am On Dec 23, 2013
u make sense oooo.I luv those gap teeth of urz. Beauty they say, lies on d eyez of d beholder
Re: Am I Been Deceived By My Female Friends And Some Male Folks? by roseybridge(f): 8:53am On Dec 23, 2013
Ur front teeth tho...#runsaway
Re: Am I Been Deceived By My Female Friends And Some Male Folks? by ObiOkpor(m): 8:57am On Dec 23, 2013
Utchgirl: u make sense oooo.I luv those gap teeth of urz. Beauty they say, lies on d eyez of d beholder
wow! I feel flattered.Tell me it's true!
Re: Am I Been Deceived By My Female Friends And Some Male Folks? by ObiOkpor(m): 8:58am On Dec 23, 2013
roseybridge: Ur front teeth tho...#runsaway
where are you running to sister?
Re: Am I Been Deceived By My Female Friends And Some Male Folks? by mikael78: 8:59am On Dec 23, 2013
Your bible said you are fearfully and wonderfully made!!! My bible also said all GOds WORK aRE PERFECT....I smell low self-esteem! But all you need to do is just love who you are,nobody can appreciate you on earth morethan you OR

GO nd DIE!!
Re: Am I Been Deceived By My Female Friends And Some Male Folks? by Taiwo20(m): 9:00am On Dec 23, 2013
Okay! You no fine
Re: Am I Been Deceived By My Female Friends And Some Male Folks? by Wislet(f): 9:05am On Dec 23, 2013
mikael78: Your bible said you are fearfully and wonderfully made!!! My bible also said all GOds WORK aRE PERFECT....I smell low self-esteem! But all you need to do is just love who you are,nobody can appreciate you on earth morethan you OR

GO nd DIE!!
grin oga,wetin?

ah! Lmao

Nigerians

@op, wer de pic?
Re: Am I Been Deceived By My Female Friends And Some Male Folks? by ObiOkpor(m): 9:10am On Dec 23, 2013
mikael78: Your bible said you are fearfully and wonderfully made!!! My bible also said all GOds WORK aRE PERFECT....I smell low self-esteem! But all you need to do is just love who you are,nobody can appreciate you on earth morethan you OR

GO nd DIE!!
after quoting the bible,u still went ahead to spew rubbish.I don't have low self esteem ok.Clear the way for better contributions from other nl members. I give it back to you.................GO AND DIE!
Re: Am I Been Deceived By My Female Friends And Some Male Folks? by ObiOkpor(m): 9:11am On Dec 23, 2013
Taiwo20: Okay! You no fine
tnx for ur contributns.
Re: Am I Been Deceived By My Female Friends And Some Male Folks? by ObiOkpor(m): 9:11am On Dec 23, 2013
Wislet: grin oga,wetin?

ah! Lmao

Nigerians

@op, wer de pic?
check my profile,tnx
Re: Am I Been Deceived By My Female Friends And Some Male Folks? by larride(m): 9:13am On Dec 23, 2013
Brova, its not what others think about you that really matters but what you think about yourself, how do you see yourself? Do you see yourself as cute or ugly, the way you see yourself is what you will portray to the world. You re cute bro. smiley

Last Bullet:
No one can make you inferior without your own personal consent.

1 Like

Re: Am I Been Deceived By My Female Friends And Some Male Folks? by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 23, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: Am I Been Deceived By My Female Friends And Some Male Folks? by Ruq: 10:05am On Dec 23, 2013
larride: Brova, its not what others think about you that really matters but what you think about yourself, how do you see yourself? Do you see yourself as cute or ugly, the way you see yourself is what you will portray to the world. You re cute bro. smiley

Last Bullet:
No one can make you inferior without your own personal consent.

Very true brah, but you must also have the eyes of others to know when you're been played then use your discretion to tell yourself the truth. Then you can perfectly not give hootz what they say or think
Re: Am I Been Deceived By My Female Friends And Some Male Folks? by mikael78: 10:13am On Dec 23, 2013
Wislet: grin oga,wetin?

ah! Lmao

Nigerians

@op, wer de pic?
. The guy fine jor,only few ppl can boldly upload this kind of pics abi op is this ur finest pics?
Re: Am I Been Deceived By My Female Friends And Some Male Folks? by mikael78: 10:18am On Dec 23, 2013
Obi Okpor: after quoting the bible,u still went ahead to spew rubbish.I don't have low self esteem ok.Clear the way for better contributions from other nl members. I give it back to you.................GO AND DIE!
. Lol op have vex o.....na joke now!! Just take my. Advice
Re: Am I Been Deceived By My Female Friends And Some Male Folks? by ObiOkpor(m): 10:28am On Dec 23, 2013
mikael78: . The guy fine jor,only few ppl can boldly upload this kind of pics abi op is this ur finest pics?
nope
Re: Am I Been Deceived By My Female Friends And Some Male Folks? by Ghadafy(m): 10:37am On Dec 23, 2013
Get Julius Berger to construct a Bridge between your front teeth. How old are you though? If you are below 18, disregard my comment.

1 Like

Re: Am I Been Deceived By My Female Friends And Some Male Folks? by ObiOkpor(m): 10:56am On Dec 23, 2013
Ghadafy: Get Julius Berger to construct a Bridge between your front teeth. How old are you though? If you are below 18, disregard my comment.
the gap tooth,is so samn romantic .tnx for ur advice.
Re: Am I Been Deceived By My Female Friends And Some Male Folks? by tammyboy1(m): 11:03am On Dec 23, 2013
Sound sultan twin bioder..

(1) (Reply)

57 Ways Of Winning Your Husband's Love / Are You Thinking What I Am Thinking About Her??? / He Dropped Some Knowledge: The Wife Zone Chart!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.