Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,037 members, 7,866,923 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

NAIRALAND INTERSCHOOL DEBATE ::::Winner DELSU:: - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NAIRALAND INTERSCHOOL DEBATE ::::Winner DELSU:: (2908 Views)

LASU Vs IBADAN POLY : Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: IBADAN POLY / UNILORIN--FUNAAB: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: FUNAAB / OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAIRALAND INTERSCHOOL DEBATE ::::Winner DELSU:: by Miscellaneous(m): 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
In the absence of questions, debate is now finished.

Judges mail scores to humblejnr@gmail.com
Re: NAIRALAND INTERSCHOOL DEBATE ::::Winner DELSU:: by Miscellaneous(m): 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2013
For better scoring and judgement, results will be announced tomorrow.
Re: NAIRALAND INTERSCHOOL DEBATE ::::Winner DELSU:: by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2013
Mhyke:
you fail to understand me.
your post speaks out one sentence
"All inmates are what they are because of their present companies'
you fail to associate their present with their past.
the case of room mate is lame and totally out of my point
Go back and read my post again. I never insinuated anything of such. Funny enough you were the one who did when you insinuated that their childhood experience were the cause of their incerceration
Re: NAIRALAND INTERSCHOOL DEBATE ::::Winner DELSU:: by Mhyke: 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
thank God for seeing us through.
if only chartey had been here or at least submitted his essay.
Re: NAIRALAND INTERSCHOOL DEBATE ::::Winner DELSU:: by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
Mhyke:
that's just it,u fail to agree that life experiences goes on a chain.
the later experiences you refered to might have a connection with prior experience.
oh my God! How can you connect the present experience of a person who just had an electric shock and became pale to his prior childhood experience?
Re: NAIRALAND INTERSCHOOL DEBATE ::::Winner DELSU:: by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
Lol, has the debate ended? ~gives myke pure water to drink~ u?
Re: NAIRALAND INTERSCHOOL DEBATE ::::Winner DELSU:: by Mhyke: 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
Epaul: it means you have a low comprehension. Go back and read post again. I never insinuated anything of such. Funny enough you were the one that did when you insinuated that their childhood experience were the cause of their incerceration
though the debate's over i would reply that
due to the fact that because to people who had d same background dont necessarily end up the same way,i use a word that denotes probability 'MIGHT' in my posts.
in that particular post,i stated the probability.
and what's up with the insult?
Re: NAIRALAND INTERSCHOOL DEBATE ::::Winner DELSU:: by snoopy(m): 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
Epaul: Lol, has the debate ended?
for a moment there I feared you'ld blow a fuse and break some'in grin
Re: NAIRALAND INTERSCHOOL DEBATE ::::Winner DELSU:: by Mhyke: 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2013
Epaul: oh my God! How can you connect the present experience of a person who just had an electric shock and became pale to his prior childhood experience?
oMG.do you just decide to misinterpret me or you can't just help it.
i typed 'MIGHT have a connection to prior experiences' i didnt say 'will have a connection to prior experience'
you look refined enough in english to me,can't undastand why you didnt understand that.
Re: NAIRALAND INTERSCHOOL DEBATE ::::Winner DELSU:: by Miscellaneous(m): 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
snoopy: for a moment there I feared you'ld blow a fuse a break some'in grin

lol
Re: NAIRALAND INTERSCHOOL DEBATE ::::Winner DELSU:: by snoopy(m): 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2013
Mhyke: thank God for seeing us through.
if only chartey had been here or at least submitted his essay.

Oga architect, I must commend ur gallantry sir you soldiered on and endured the tirade painstakingly ...but here's a brotherly advice tho architect to architect, don't ever argue with your jurors like this o, save that prowess for occasions like this grin
Re: NAIRALAND INTERSCHOOL DEBATE ::::Winner DELSU:: by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2013
Mhyke:
though the debate's over i would reply that
due to the fact that because to people who had d same background dont necessarily end up the same way,i use a word that denotes probability 'MIGHT' in my posts.
in that particular post,i stated the probability.
and what's up with the insult?
i'm sorry for that statement myke. Was taken over by the tide of the debate. I will withdraw that statement, that i promise myke..~ Shakes his hand~ you are a brother.
Re: NAIRALAND INTERSCHOOL DEBATE ::::Winner DELSU:: by Mhyke: 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
Epaul: i'm sorry for that statement myke. Was taken over by the tide of the debate. I will withdraw that statement, that i promise myke..~ Shakes his hand~ you are a brother.
now that's cool.
u guys are gona win d debate anyway,u shuld be petting me.*winks*
Re: NAIRALAND INTERSCHOOL DEBATE ::::Winner DELSU:: by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
It was a match of one against one in the rebuttal stage...i was glad you picked on me myke..
Re: NAIRALAND INTERSCHOOL DEBATE ::::Winner DELSU:: by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
snoopy: for a moment there I feared you'ld blow a fuse and break some'in grin
lol, don't mind the dude he was so preoccupied? That is, If you know what i mean. Let me have that handkerchief i lend you. I feel a bead of sweat hanging up there on my brow.
Re: NAIRALAND INTERSCHOOL DEBATE ::::Winner DELSU:: by Mhyke: 8:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
snoopy:

Oga architect, I must commend ur gallantry sir you soldiered on and endured the tirade painstakingly ...but here's a brotherly advice tho architect to architect, don't ever argue with your jurors like this o, save that prowess for occasions like this grin
thanks
wl b looking forward to that
Re: NAIRALAND INTERSCHOOL DEBATE ::::Winner DELSU:: by snoopy(m): 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2013
Epaul: lol, don't mind the dude he was so preoccupied? If you know what i mean. Let me have that handkerchief i lend you. I feel a bead of sweat hanging up there on my brow.
handkerchief? What you need is a towel bruh...with those beads o' sweat u look like you've been through the deepest of hades and back grin so here *hands towel*
Re: NAIRALAND INTERSCHOOL DEBATE ::::Winner DELSU:: by Miscellaneous(m): 11:26am On Dec 28, 2013
1st Judge scores

Myke
1. Presentation =2.5
2. Logic of arguments= 2
3. Strenght of facts, examples, cases. =2
4. Persuasiveness =1.5
5. Knowledge =2
Total =10

Epaul
1. Presentation= 4
2. Logic of arguments =3.5
3. Strenght of facts, examples, cases. =4
4. Persuasiveness =4.5
5. Knowledge =3
Total =19

MAXWELLOKUMA
1. Presentation= 2
2. Logic of arguments =2
3. Strenght of facts, examples, cases= 2.5
4. Persuasiveness =1
5. Knowledge =2.5
Total =10
Re: NAIRALAND INTERSCHOOL DEBATE ::::Winner DELSU:: by Miscellaneous(m): 11:27am On Dec 28, 2013
2nd Judge Results

Mhyke
Presentation--3
Logic of Argument--2
Strength of Fact--2
Persuasiveness--2
Knowledge--3
TOTAL--12

EPAUL
Presentation--5
Logic of arguments--4
Strength of Facts--4
Persuasiveness--5
Knowledge--5
TOTAL--23

Maxwellokuma....
Presentation--2
Logic of Arguments--4
Strenght of Facts--4
Persuasiveness--4
Knowledge --5
TOTAL 19
Re: NAIRALAND INTERSCHOOL DEBATE ::::Winner DELSU:: by Miscellaneous(m): 11:27am On Dec 28, 2013
Total Score
Mhyke representing Abuzaria got 22marks ( 10 + 12 )

Epaul and maxwellokuma representing Delsu, collectively scored a total of 71 points( 23 + 19 + 19 + 10)

Delsu is hereby declared the winner of this debate.

Congrats to DELSU!!
Re: NAIRALAND INTERSCHOOL DEBATE ::::Winner DELSU:: by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 28, 2013
Congrats to team DELSU, you guys were great, Epaul and Maxwellokuma, welldone bosses. Great work done. God willing, I hope to see you guys in the FINAL.
The great TEAM ABU, I doff my hat for you guys, oga Mhyke, you were awesome, you did your best for the school, you showed your tenacity and zeal for the school. You did fight to the end, well done boss, great work done. You are indeed an intellectual who's worthy of praise.
Re: NAIRALAND INTERSCHOOL DEBATE ::::Winner DELSU:: by Mhyke: 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2013
hmmm..nice one
Re: NAIRALAND INTERSCHOOL DEBATE ::::Winner DELSU:: by Mhyke: 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2013
hmmm..nice one
thanks@aysuccess
Re: NAIRALAND INTERSCHOOL DEBATE ::::Winner DELSU:: by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2013
Miscellaneous: Total Score
Mhyke representing Abuzaria got 22marks ( 10 + 22 )

Epaul and maxwellokuma representing Delsu, collectively scored a total of 71 points( 23 + 19 + 19 + 10)

Delsu is hereby declared the winner of this debate.

Congrats to DELSU!!
great one. This victory's dedicated to God and to our formidable team - Team Delsu
to the organisers - the Judges and coordinators a big applause to you sirs.
snoppy and aysuccess you are all appreciated. Myke you are good!
Team Delsu! Hmmm.. YES WE CAN!

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND INTERSCHOOL DEBATE ::::Winner DELSU:: by Kingzy4pep(m): 8:11pm On Dec 28, 2013
@Mhyke and Epaul, Thanks to you guys for making our school proud.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Argentina ‘eliminated’ Africans From Its History And Conscience / E.j. Alagoa: The Man And His Profession, 1933-1998 / Where Are The UNILORIN Students? I Need Help...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.