Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,685 members, 7,955,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:07 AM

I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix (37673 Views)

I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) / After Kissing My Girl On Valentine's Day This Is What I Got This Morning .pic / My Girlfriend Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nairaland (see Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by Andyblaze: 11:49am On Dec 23, 2013
Jregz: how come u create topic,me wan create better topic
nl dey talk trash since like 5 days
NL's been Fvcking up dis days
E be like say dem don nack u better ban grin
Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by Andyblaze: 11:51am On Dec 23, 2013
Fynestboi: lipsrsealed
Guy go ya section, I mention u for something important
Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by mikkij: 12:07pm On Dec 23, 2013
cheesy Fine gal please be my girlfriend na!!
Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by Missmossy(f): 1:09pm On Dec 23, 2013
Hahahaha *lips sealed*
Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by KingEdwardI(m): 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2013
MissYuzedo: Plz no insult

The first time I saw your pic, I FELL.....

APART

LIKE A $1 SUITCASE.
Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by IAMBREEZY: 2:03pm On Dec 23, 2013
It's true you re beautiful can you be my shawry
Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by ignis: 2:11pm On Dec 23, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmmn
I reserve my comment...
Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by ajasbaba(m): 2:19pm On Dec 23, 2013
see error.

hammer head of horror

1 Like

Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by IamDebola: 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2013
What the hell is Mukina's pics doing on fp?

1 Like

Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by moscobabs(m): 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin some pple go just want us to yab them sa
Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by alotofgrace(m): 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2013
hereby declared wanted cheesy

Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by Beennkumar(m): 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2013
I'm certain I'll have a nightmare tonight embarassed
Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by john6006: 2:24pm On Dec 23, 2013
That is to say my grandmother is a Virgin .
Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by Burger01(m): 2:24pm On Dec 23, 2013
Nairaland! Why waste my mbangry
Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by officialmsright(f): 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2013
Beauts undecided tongue lipsrsealed
Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2013
icebebe: wow! u are damn beauriful plx dnt tell me u ar frm Nigeria,cuz we dnt av dis kind of beauriful pple here

LOL, we dey disown people wey fine like dat, it's wrong in our culture to be DAT good looking. cheesy
Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by NosoChic: 2:26pm On Dec 23, 2013
SPEECHLESS. ..........that's what your beauty does to me shocked
Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by pesty100(m): 2:27pm On Dec 23, 2013
blood of jebus reduce data on your andriod https://www.nairaland.com/1562992/how-stop-andriod-hugging-data
Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by freda506(f): 2:27pm On Dec 23, 2013
See how many guys are viewing this thread they were expecting toolz or omosexy grin cheesy grin
Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by mcyemite(m): 2:28pm On Dec 23, 2013
undecidedVery sure dat dis pix isn't frm earth,maybe pluto or mars...definately not earth cause she looks like an alien to me.....
Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2013
Maybe if you ate some of that makeup you could be pretty on the inside. wink

1 Like

Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by RichDad1(m): 2:30pm On Dec 23, 2013
[size=32pt]Jesu kristi? haaaa nkan n be[/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by Fulaman198(m): 2:30pm On Dec 23, 2013
Excellent joke thread
Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by Rexsul: 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2013
D world is comin 2 an end....ETT!
Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by chuks8660(m): 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2013
Greetings to My Fellow Nairalanders and guests as well.

This is our Third week of operation at [url=http://]elibraryng[/url] and we want to thank God that we have recorded quite number of success.

We also Successfully Launched our website here on 14/10/2013 of which many people reading this can bear us witness because we gave out many free educative and inspiring ebooks and we have received countless numbers of emails from our customers thanking us for how our books have kinda changed their life positively,and they are continually patronizing us,wow we were amazed by our sales.I have encouraged them to begin to write reviews of Our ebooks they read on our review section and how it changed their lives of which they promised to do.Many of them after reading them now became motivated,Inspired,and many improved,of which I won't display their names and emails for security reasons.

Please take out time to compare our ebooks with Jumia or Konga if they even have them and compare their prices,and we deliver instantly as soon as payment is received because we already have the ebooks with us

We are giving out free ebooks again of your choice on any Category or Kind.Buy or order three ebooks from us and get one free,Our system records each time you've bought any ebook.So any Time You buy [url=http://]Ebook[/url] from us three times,You get One free,or If you buy 3 books at once,You get One free,Our ebooks are so cheap,to prove to you that we aren't running this Just for the money but for everybody's good.

We will also be doing the best customer of the Month,and It is based on Our customer who spent the most on purchasing our ebooks.Alot of prices awaits him or her and it will officially start by January till the end of every Month.

So what are You doing now with Your time,are you Making good use of it?,or are you busy spending Your time on Trivialities.No matter who You are or Your profession,there is always a book for you to read.

Are you a politician,A Student,Pastor,lecturer,Entrepreneur,Trader,Doctor,Pharmacist,Engineer,Artist,Programmer,Novelist,Webmaster,Job seeker,e.t.c,there is a book for You to read and we have best selling ebooks from professional authors on all of them.Why not Grab one now and read.You may find solution to that problem by reading that book.

You can learn how to order our ebooks by Clicking this LINK

You can also pay through ATM Transfer,or Internet Money transfer with Your phone.You don't need to provide your teller number if you followed that procedure,just provide other important details of the transfer,We deliver the ebook to Your mail instantly as payment is confirmed.

Looking Forward to See you,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year In Advance
Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 23, 2013
If this is Yuzedo's wife or daughter, whichever, I can only imagine how he looks like lipsrsealed

I see You've got taste, Yuzedo lipsrsealed
Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by Tiwanna(f): 2:35pm On Dec 23, 2013
Babe notin do u, we need more ladies like you in this world.
Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by Waspy(m): 2:35pm On Dec 23, 2013
I can bet with my christmas ckicken, Miss Yuzedo is Andyblaze

1 Like

Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by oilykid(m): 2:36pm On Dec 23, 2013
where is d sexiness nah
Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by Orikinla(m): 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2013
What a nightmare.
Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by Aliydave(m): 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2013
Lwkmd, dis 1 she sexy die, make she go contest 4 miss world. grin

1 Like

Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by UjSizzle(f): 2:40pm On Dec 23, 2013
Oh my lawd grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! / When Your Friends Argue If The Answer Was 75 Or 80 But You Got -4 / Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.