Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,792 members, 7,956,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:36 PM

I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix (37675 Views)

I Am The Undisputed Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl In Romanceland (pics) / After Kissing My Girl On Valentine's Day This Is What I Got This Morning .pic / My Girlfriend Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nairaland (see Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by Fulaman198(m): 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2013
Not bad looking, just that the glasses are horrible lol and the lipstick is just so wrongly done lol
Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by Richy4(m): 2:44pm On Dec 23, 2013
i was expecting an ugly girl when i click on this thread but i was disappointed. i never knew such beauty is existing on this planet earth shocked

1 Like

Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by IAMBREEZY: 2:44pm On Dec 23, 2013
icebebe: wow! u are damn beauriful plx dnt tell me u ar frm Nigeria,cuz we dnt av dis kind of beauriful pple here
gringringrin
Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by Fulaman198(m): 2:47pm On Dec 23, 2013
Orikinla: What a nightmare.

What are you talking about sha? What a pleasant dream!
Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by Zammydagreat(m): 2:48pm On Dec 23, 2013
U roc girl, I luv ur rayban
Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by GogetterMD(m): 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2013
What happened to your eyes?
Do you have jaundice?
I am sorry, but that was the only thing I noticed.

True. The sclera is deeply icteric for sure(jaundiced)
Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by maleversion(m): 2:54pm On Dec 23, 2013
WTF!!!we've being invaded cry crythe tym of d world has come to its end grin
Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by Aliydave(m): 2:56pm On Dec 23, 2013
See lipstick lyk lipsealed, c glasses lyk googles, c makeup lyk rough sketch. wink
Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by Slickest(m): 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2013
So dry it got me thirsty!!!!!
Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2013
Miss Yuzedo indeed! 'Like Husband like wifey'
Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 23, 2013
Wow she is the most beautiful girl on nairaland truly,she is too fair in complexion,she dey use cream ni?@op thanks for making me vomit.
Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by Fulaman198(m): 3:13pm On Dec 23, 2013
leavestory: Wow she is the most beautiful girl on nairaland truly,she is too fair in complexion,she dey use cream ni?@op thanks for making me vomit.

On a real note being fair complexioned does not make someone more beautiful. The darker the berry, the sweeter the juice. I love my dark-skinned beauties.
Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by MRL1MPoPoTM: 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ms_Steph: u try but u no fine pass me

shut up! you both r plug-ugly[\b] & [b]extremly repugnant *vomits*
Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2013
nairaland is becoming a shit!!
Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by Nomski0(f): 3:20pm On Dec 23, 2013
I was actually expecting the picture of nairaland girl that's sexy enough to grace the cover of Playboy.....or Sports illustrated. undecidedundecided

Only to find........that scary picture. Mtcheeeeeeew angryangryangry
Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by realugee: 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2013
How did this make it way to the front page
Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by MRL1MPoPoTM: 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2013
MissYuzedo: Plz no insult

dumbo..u shd av postd a ful pico which ll display ur full bdy, physique n shape nt dis passport u posted. 'sexiness' no the shw for face undecided
Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by MRL1MPoPoTM: 3:25pm On Dec 23, 2013
i rate this.. -9.8 / 10
Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by Naijapikin1: 3:28pm On Dec 23, 2013
looks like sumtin outta sci-fi...............
Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by ceejayluv(m): 3:30pm On Dec 23, 2013
We could hook up... #winks#....

Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by divaT: 3:31pm On Dec 23, 2013
undecidedOh my gosh! Ur indeed fearfuly and wonderfuly made,u were realy suposed to be in list of d "20 beautiful women in africa"...*Agbani'Dragon* undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by Dscope: 3:41pm On Dec 23, 2013
Huhn! Postal color
Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by Justeenaleo(f): 3:56pm On Dec 23, 2013
Attractive lips I tell u
Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by valdprof: 4:01pm On Dec 23, 2013
MissYuzedo: Plz no insult
Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by Hoodrat(m): 4:08pm On Dec 23, 2013
beautiful black woman
Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by NadiaSA1(f): 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2013
Nigerias finest lipsrsealed
Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by celinababy: 4:39pm On Dec 23, 2013
Its okay
Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by fattbabakay(m): 4:48pm On Dec 23, 2013
Hw cum u look lyk person wey juz escape 4rm hell??
Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by moyewah: 4:56pm On Dec 23, 2013
Is she lip-sick or using lipstick!!! shocked
Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by Danhumprey: 5:45pm On Dec 23, 2013
Nomski0: I was actually expecting the picture of nairaland girl that's sexy enough to grace the cover of Playboy.....or Sports illustrated. undecidedundecided

Only to find........that scary picture. Mtcheeeeeeew angryangryangry
grin
Same here!

My first reaction when I saw the pix was "WTF?" angry Then I scrolled back up and saw the OP's moniker and I scrolled up further and saw that it was from the Jokes section. Then I knew what's up. grin
Re: I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix by Azulex(m): 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2013
d is one idol In my village called ojuju calaba I tink she is one of d idol...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! / When Your Friends Argue If The Answer Was 75 Or 80 But You Got -4 / Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.