Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating (21539 Views)

Who Has The Most Attractive Personality On Nairaland? (Females) / Nairaland Females Should Act Like Real Ladies! / Nairaland Females And Obsession With Their Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Hardheolar(m): 11:07pm On Dec 24, 2013
Wat happened to d likes or bigvagina nd onìlá or onirù
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Lordlexyy: 11:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
Is either you have lilimax, onila, berem and texanomy or your list is bias. Op, efcc should pay you a visit.

1 Like

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Asabeq(f): 11:42pm On Dec 24, 2013
Promoting your male moniker huh
Babe on line the well known tribalist and e-warrior undecided

delors: Cool-Headed? And my candy crush chica bonita aka BABE_ONLINE nor dey there? angry I don provoke!

1 Like

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by JumaiM(f): 11:47pm On Dec 24, 2013
Lordlexyy: Is either you have lilimax, onila, berem and texanomy or your list is bias. Op, efcc should pay you a visit.

Yeap. me vote for texanomy
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by shakur07(m): 11:51pm On Dec 24, 2013
I so mush love ds lady ...dunoo Y
Idowuogbo:
I'm not o! My body dey do me gbim gbim! I dey suspect d new edition taba wey i inhale last nite, it b like say dem mix am with dusting powder. undecided
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 25, 2013
Merry Xmas Nairalanders.
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 25, 2013
freecocoa: Thanks for the offer dear but I'd rather you give me the money for the trip grin.

Don't panic baby. Money is not the problem, spending it is the problem.grin
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Lordlexyy: 12:05am On Dec 25, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Like I was trying to explain to madam Skydeep, not everybody can or should like your posts all the time. If so, then something IS wrong with you or should I say you are just not being yourself.

Keep it up babes!
And who made you an inspector over posts here to give scores? Is either your post over time is appealing or not, either way, you will be recognise for who you are.
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 25, 2013
where is my name?
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by lanaVello1(m): 1:44am On Dec 25, 2013
Hardheolar: Wat happened to d likes or bigvagina nd onìlá or onirù
@d boldened....wtf?!? shocked dah sobriquet doesn't sound cool at all grin grin
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by lanaVello1(m): 1:46am On Dec 25, 2013
chidyhels: where is my name?
read the post all over again,this time,with more concentration.
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by NobleG1(m): 3:22am On Dec 25, 2013
So you boys are here only for the women!
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by AdeniyiA(m): 5:18am On Dec 25, 2013
anyone of them not using her real name,even as abbreviation, as user name is may be unreal and could be a pretender.
imagine calling/meeting someone and saying "hello chaircover grin , skydeep, specialguest ,carefreewannabe,mermaid of life shocked , superflakie, etc? sounds so odd. they can't challenge me on this cos these are not their real names
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 25, 2013
Champella: Well, dese r d people av noticed based on d comments dey made on dis forum:

(ii) Lorreta u - She says nice words 2 people. I just lack d right words 2 describe her
wink wink kiss
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Wislet(f): 6:52am On Dec 25, 2013
^^this is called an 'anonymous' site, got itnow? @adeniyi A.
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Sagamite(m): 7:02am On Dec 25, 2013
BoboYekini: @op, you forgot Yme. smiley
I know Sagamite will agree with me on that.

Yes so. cheesy
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by binigirl(f): 7:03am On Dec 25, 2013
@Tpia: na ur list I dey wait 4 o, cos I kno say dat list go make sense.
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Sike(m): 7:15am On Dec 25, 2013
I love 'em Girls.
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by tomakint: 7:36am On Dec 25, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Smh!

Hens will grow molar sized incisors tooth the day you get some sense.

grin grin Kai wetin that woman do you now? cheesy cheesy
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Wislet(f): 7:44am On Dec 25, 2013
Take a deep breath, smile, before you go further. The thread is taking a funny turn.

@topic, from my observation of comments, it seems some people are expecting some sort of 'award' or 'recognition' from nairaland before they feel good about themselves.

If otherwise, I do not understand why the omission of some names will make anyone ask why their names aren't mentioned, dispute or talk negatively about the thread and the OP, and make snide remarks which belies their hope of mention.
i must admit I understand why you would feel overlooked, but hey, it's just nairaland.
If you are busy offline/ satisfied in yourself with who you are, and come to nairaland just to have fun and learn from the array of educative topics, I do not think you would bother about nairaland stoking your pride or fuelling your self esteem.
When I saw the topic, i almost did not click on it because i saw it as one of those funny but interesting 'ratings' we are used to, I did not think i would be mentioned there, that when i later did, i was surprised to see it there.

Another observation is that we seem to have this 'list' (unchanging) of people we see as making sense which doesn't change from year to year...we do not care to observe (new/already existing)monikers who might be worthy of note. We only choose those who post all the time, are loud, our friends or generally try to 'please' people with their posts. There are many others who might not be so popular but whose comments are remarkable.

This is this OP's view as he has already stated, which i think we should respect since different people MUST have different views on any issue(s). If you think yours is better, you could create your thread. I think that would be better.

Bottomline: do not take nairaland too seriously. It's just an anonymous site. No one knows who you are- be content you know yourself better, unless you are looking for praise to fill some gaps. Why you should come here is to learn from people's experiences, offer your advice to those who ask for it, view any job opportunities and challenge yourself intellectually with a number of threads available here.... and not to be recognized. If perchance you are eventually, you take it in stride.

@DN, thanks for the mention..was a surprise. Never thought my posting to have fun was being marked by anyone.

Merry Christmas everyone. God bless you this yuletide.

3 Likes

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by ireneidiva(f): 8:05am On Dec 25, 2013
Wislet: Take a deep breath, smile, before you go further. The thread is taking a funny turn.

@topic, from my observation of comments, it seems some people are expecting some sort of 'award' or 'recognition' from nairaland before they feel good about themselves.

If otherwise, I do not understand why the omission of some names will make anyone ask why their names aren't mentioned, dispute or talk negatively about the thread and the OP, and make snide remarks which belies their hope of mention.
i must admit I understand why you would feel overlooked, but hey, it's just nairaland.
If you are busy offline/ satisfied in yourself with who you are, and come to nairaland just to have fun and learn from the array of educative topics, I do not think you would bother about nairaland stoking your pride or fuelling your self esteem.
When I saw the topic, i almost did not click on it because i saw it as one of those funny but interesting 'ratings' we are used to, I did not think i would be mentioned there, that when i later did, i was surprised to see it there.

Another observation is that we seem to have this 'list' (unchanging) of people we see as making sense which doesn't change from year to year...we do not care to observe (new/already existing)monikers who might be worthy of note. We only choose those who post all the time, are loud, our friends or generally try to 'please' people with their posts. There are many others who might not be so popular but whose comments are remarkable.

This is this OP's view as he has already stated, which i think we should respect since different people MUST have different views on any issue(s). If you think yours is better, you could create your thread. I think that would be better.

Bottomline: do not take nairaland too seriously. It's just an anonymous site. No one knows who you are- be content you know yourself better, unless you are looking for praise to fill some gaps. Why you should come here is to learn from people's experiences, offer your advice to those who ask for it, view any job opportunities and challenge yourself intellectually with a number of threads available here.... and not to be recognized. If perchance you are eventually, you take it in stride.

@DN, thanks for the mention..was a surprise. Never thought my posting to have fun was being marked by anyone.

Merry Christmas everyone. God bless you this yuletide.

bla bla bla

1 Like

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Truckpusher(m): 8:23am On Dec 25, 2013
Lots of folks are having E-CHRISTMAS here......eh cheesy

what a bunch of lonely people......life must be hard...smh

Anyway merry e-xmas cheesy
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Sagamite(m): 8:28am On Dec 25, 2013
Truckpusher: Lots of folks are having E-CHRISTMAS here......eh cheesy

what a bunch of lonely people......life must be hard...smh

Anyway merry e-xmas cheesy

What kind of person are you?

A born one or a professional?

6 Likes

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Truckpusher(m): 8:39am On Dec 25, 2013
Sagamite:

What kind of person are you?

A born one or a professional?
Educated zombie.......that's all you could learn while schooling abroad? undecided

Why do parents keep sending dumb airheads like you to study abroad ,instead of keeping you here to grow up in the ghetto where you belong or maybe the parents are just dumb too undecided........after all dumb heads begets dumb heads grin

You're so fuccking dumb ,that you couldn't even see the sarcasm in my comment.

Please change the person thingy ,it makes you look more like an old clown with old dry jokes because you keep repeating it all the time and it doesn't tell that one is properly schooled anyway, dumbo....now go and die grin

1 Like

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Sagamite(m): 8:42am On Dec 25, 2013
Truckpusher: Educated zombie.......that's all you could learn while schooling abroad? undecided

Why do parents keep sending dumb airheads like you to study abroad ,instead of keeping you here to grow up in the ghetto where you belong or maybe the parents are just dumb too undecided........after all dumb heads begets dumb heads grin

You're so fuccking dumb ,that you couldn't even see the sarcasm in my comment.

Please change the person thingy ,it makes you look more like an old clown with old dry jokes because you keep repeating it all the time and it doesn't tell that one is properly schooled anyway, dumbo....now go and die grin

You are a person!

What sarcasm is in your moronic post? Or you just formulated a moronic opinion from the crack of your arsse, like a typical product of a failed education system, and then vomited it?
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Truckpusher(m): 8:47am On Dec 25, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

What sarcasm is in your moronic post? Or you just formulated a moronic opinion from the crack of your arsse, like a typical product of a failed education system, and then vomited it?
And how does that affect your sorry a$$ ,you lil piece of cuunt. undecided

Must you attack every comment you don't fancy like a rabid dog?....you skunk. undecided

If you want a pissing party, bring it on biitch you can pass for my Christmas gift tonite.

How about that?son.

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Sagamite(m): 8:49am On Dec 25, 2013
Truckpusher: And how does that affect your sorry a$$ ,you lil piece of cuunt. undecided

Must you attack every comment you don't fancy like a rabid dog?....you skunk. undecided

If you want a pissing party, bring it on biitch you can pass for my Christmas gift tonite.

How about that?son.

Affect me? grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are a person and I am just informing you that you are one.

Just say "Thank you for the insightful information, Sir". grin

Your moronic arsse has wisen up not to try and claim some stewpid "sarcasm". Cretin! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by rhymz(m): 8:54am On Dec 25, 2013
Any list of coolheaded, mature females on NL that does not have Londoner in it but instead has the likes of idowuigbo in it is joker.....unless the idowuigbo being mentioned here is a different one from the talkative and very abusive idowuigbo that likes to be in a herd of equally ill-mannered NL females like that person ileke idi, abi na Texas girl or FL gators to vomit nonsense to male folks who does not fancy her weird jokes.... whatever she calls herself these days.....OP is probably a newbie on NL.....190 by the way is another attention seeking person that does not know when to shove his boring jokes down his ass....sorry I don't know how to be nice to these fucktards......
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Truckpusher(m): 8:55am On Dec 25, 2013
Sagamite:

Affect me? grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are a person and I am just informing you that you are one.

Just say "Thank you for the insightful information, Sir". grin

Your moronic arsse has wisen up not to try and claim some stewpid "sarcasm". Cretin! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lowlife nigga trying to feel good....arsehole ,everyone knows you're a diickhead.

Go shagggy first ,take a shower and i'll listen to your tales of woes and frustration grin

What was your prison number back then again? undecided
You prolly don't wanna talk abt that ,right? cheesy

Now get lost and stop following me like a lost puppy in NL.

better still ,go in there and take your rest.....this is where you belong wink

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Truckpusher(m): 9:00am On Dec 25, 2013
Saggy idiata.......i want your reply becos i can feel you faffing .

Shoot bro and get your a$$ wooped again
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Caracta(f): 9:00am On Dec 25, 2013
Will you two get a room- Truckpusher and sagamite?

Thanks tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

--- Beautiful Dark Skin Women--- / What Is Your Most Awkward sexual Turn On / Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.