Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Abia Civil Service Recruiting? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Abia Civil Service Recruiting? (6310 Views)

Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Civil Service Recruiting? by chifreke(f): 1:09am On Dec 27, 2013
[quote author=budusky05][/quote]
sorry.. am too matured to abuse anyone's parent.....it is not worth d abuse....just dat am suprise at what someone's future Dad writes...it s morally degrading....pls learn to post vital information on any thread...as it was not joke sections..alot of people are here for information..do not mislead and discourage them!
Re: Abia Civil Service Recruiting? by budusky05(m): 2:28am On Dec 27, 2013
chifreke:
sorry.. am too matured to abuse anyone's parent.....it is not worth d abuse....just dat am suprise at what someone's future Dad writes...it s morally degrading....pls learn to post vital information on any thread...as it was not joke sections..alot of people are here for information..do not mislead and discourage them!

Tell me sumtin preacher, cant u take another space, just move on my child nd stop acting like ekaite, nd eno in the vila. Ur drug head
Re: Abia Civil Service Recruiting? by slap1(m): 7:19am On Dec 27, 2013
T. A Orji. That man can owe salary eh!

1 Like

Re: Abia Civil Service Recruiting? by chifreke(f): 7:32am On Dec 27, 2013
budusky05:

Tell me sumtin preacher, cant u take another space, just move on my child nd stop acting like ekaite, nd eno in the vila. Ur drug head
tanks love....i most important ting i want to tell u is that am a testimony...let us thank God and not quarrel....devil is trickish...i love u with the love of the Lord.
REMAIN BLESSED. AM from Ohafia LGA in Abia state...dis thread concerns me 100%.
bye....pls dont be offended.
Re: Abia Civil Service Recruiting? by GentleFrank(m): 7:50am On Dec 27, 2013
Good !
Re: Abia Civil Service Recruiting? by Kingspin(m): 7:59am On Dec 27, 2013
T.A Orji is a curse govnor from the womb.

2 Likes

Re: Abia Civil Service Recruiting? by NwekeGodwin: 8:07am On Dec 27, 2013
you should wait after election 2015 I will employ you: confusion nawaah:::::::::
Re: Abia Civil Service Recruiting? by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 27, 2013
100%9ja:
Please tell me you are not a graduate. YOU OVERHEAD. You intend to apply for a job with your OVERHEAD.
my brother you can see what graduates of this age are worth. Overhead bridge ko, overhead tank ni
Re: Abia Civil Service Recruiting? by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 27, 2013
You are from ohafia? Nwanim imelagi? Kaa nnu! Ole ishii ogo? Ebem, amaekpu, elu, akanu? Ndaa nke owu? Please it is tricky not trickish.
chifreke:
tanks love....i most important ting i want to tell u is that am a testimony...let us thank God and not quarrel....devil is trickish...i love u with the love of the Lord.
Re: Abia Civil Service Recruiting? by budusky05(m): 9:39am On Dec 27, 2013
ocman: You are from ohafia? Nwanim imelagi? Kaa nnu! Ole ishii ogo? Ebem, amaekpu, elu, akanu? Ndaa nke owu? Please it is tricky not trickish.

abeg help me tell her ooh
Re: Abia Civil Service Recruiting? by budusky05(m): 9:43am On Dec 27, 2013
chifreke:

you lost it, after calling me dope head u nw claim love of God, abeg madam ohafia
Re: Abia Civil Service Recruiting? by gedtalks(m): 10:18am On Dec 27, 2013
so there are other people from Abia state that use the internet ehnn Thanks be to GOD. Our glorified village called Abia state, has started having some enlightened people. Somebody help me shout HALELUYA!!!!

1 Like

Re: Abia Civil Service Recruiting? by gedtalks(m): 10:29am On Dec 27, 2013
ocman: You are from ohafia? Nwanim imelagi? Kaa nnu! Ole ishii ogo? Ebem, amaekpu, elu, akanu? Ndaa nke owu? Please it is tricky not trickish.

why is it that whenever there is thread to do with a Abia State, someone just erupts from the inner part of bende village to start up a ''language protection'' campaign as if anyone is fighting with them. Other people are trying to bring science and technology, enlightenment, education, and more,,,,,yet all you have to offer is change it to an ibo forum. Its the likes of you that have ruined our state. Its the likes of you that has made our ligua franca in Abia state to be ibo. (If one speaks english publicly in Abia, he'll look weird). Ol'boy please DON'T use the internet again. Go back to the villages in Bende and sustain your mentality

1 Like

Re: Abia Civil Service Recruiting? by Super1759: 10:30am On Dec 27, 2013
hillcity80:
APPLICATIONS IS OPEN TO ANY ONE
WHO WANTS TO BE A MEMBER OR
REP OF THE AFRICA YOUTHS 4
CHANGE (AY4C) IN UR STATE ,Aply..
DROP UR CONTACT PHONE NUMBER
AND EMAIL...

https://m.facebook.com/africayouths4change

OR ADD ME ON WHATSAPP ....... 08148154145 .....
our web is under construction, u can get all u want via email or whatsapp, our EMAIL: youthsnet@yahoo.com

Africa Youths 4 Change Organization (AY4C) is a Profit/nonprofit organization, which is committed to educating,

equipping and empowering African Youths and young people to effectively create the desired positive change within

their communities and serve as active players in the decision making processes of their communities.

Major Project

0. RIVIVAL/DELIVARANCE PROGAMES
1. Youths Entrepreneurship Training
2. Youth Entrepreneurship Training
3. Charity Support
4. PEER2PEER
5. Democratic Youths Leadership Training
6. FEEDER Project
7. Youths Educational Training Courses

Countries

AY4C currently runs an office in philistine and other African Countries, which caters for Africans living in

overseas and outside of Africa.
This affords us the opportunity to facilitate cultural exchange programmes and give

African youth the opportunity to be familiar with the African culture, deal with the challenges of racial

discrimination, social confidence and identity whiles ensuring that Africans living outside of Africa fully harness

the available opportunities within their communities. The African centre is situated in Abuja Nigeria with the

mandate of empowering young men and Youths with requisite skills and knowledge that would make them equal partners

on the global scene as well as play active role in the development of their communities. The Nigerian office is

currently involved in main streaming youth and women into decision making processes ensure grassroots'

participation in democratic processes, advocate for more decent job creation and a development of friendly

governance structure.

Another scammer is here. A non-profiting organisation spread across countries yet no website? And operates on whatsap and yahoo?
Guy repent this is end of 2013. Dump this wasteful habit...
Re: Abia Civil Service Recruiting? by donigspain(m): 11:01am On Dec 27, 2013
gedtalks:

why is it that whenever there is thread to do with a Abia State, someone just erupts from the inner part of bende village to start up a ''language protection'' campaign as if anyone is fighting with them. Other people are trying to bring science and technology, enlightenment, education, and more,,,,,yet all you have to offer is change it to an ibo forum. Its the likes of you that have ruined our state. Its the likes of you that has made our ligua franca in Abia state to be ibo. (If one speaks english publicly in Abia, he'll look weird). Ol'boy please DON'T use the internet again. Go back to the villages in Bende and sustain your mentality
Sure you still have some evidence of your heritage left in you? Sure you haven't allowed ''whiteman worship'' to take away your Africanness? I have never seen a comment so devoid of rationality and full of inferiority complex as yours.
YOU CAN NEVER BE MORE ENGLISH THAN THE ENGLISH.

1 Like

Re: Abia Civil Service Recruiting? by chifreke(f): 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
NDI IDIKA AWA -EZIUKWU..EBEM OHAFIA...ARAMU ACHI
pls consult ur dictionary once more...trickish used in that context is correct as it is an adjective...which was trying to describe the attributes of satan...check pls and get bak to me as nobody knows it all.
KAH!
Re: Abia Civil Service Recruiting? by chifreke(f): 1:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
budusky05:

you lost it, after calling me dope head u nw claim love of God, abeg madam ohafia
my brother learn to let go....even after saying sorry...we committed worse dan these but Jesus forgave us...anyways i said that because i opened dis thread to read sometin dat might benefit me...only for me to see ur writeup...i got disappointed. am still sorry i dont want to have anyone provoked...I WANT TO MAKE HEAVEN..
REMAIN BLESSED
Re: Abia Civil Service Recruiting? by gedtalks(m): 2:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
donigspain: Sure you still have some evidence of your heritage left in you? Sure you haven't allowed ''whiteman worship'' to take away your Africanness? I have never seen a comment so devoid of rationality and full of inferiority complex as yours.
YOU CAN NEVER BE MORE ENGLISH THAN THE ENGLISH.

see whos talking about inferiority complex naa... Why did you derail from English to speak ibo and then mix it with english. if you didnt want to prove a point: that you grew in the village, but can attempt English language - your conscience told you the truth and you are fighting it.

U are so ignorant that you don't know that Modern English was created by contributions from latin, french, and many other international languages. Its even said that Wole Soyinka has invented a word now accepted in modern English language. You do not understand the difference between international language (global) and local language (communuity based). I hope you still wear ogodo instead of trousers...afterall trouser was invented by white man.....mumu village boy like you. Its your kind that speak English in public with bad accent and bullets flying about. Why does Nolly wood produce most of their movies in English Language? Becos it is understood by ALL . You are in a public forum and you start speaking ibo. So tribalistic and primitive minded. If both of us compete in writing books on the very ibo language you claim to be preserving. Mine will sell globally but yours will not pass bende village because your mind is tied down in chains like a slave. I will write the ibo language book with translations in excellent English language and add principles of lexis and structure/phonetics, but you cannot even pronounce English words well, talk less of write them because your mind is limited and your exposure is restricted to the village.
Re: Abia Civil Service Recruiting? by donigspain(m): 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
gedtalks:

see whos talking about inferiority complex naa... Why did you derail from English to speak ibo and then mix it with english. if you didnt want to prove a point: that you grew in the village, but can attempt English language - your conscience told you the truth and you are fighting it.

U are so ignorant that you don't know that Modern English was created by contributions from latin, french, and many other international languages. Its even said that Wole Soyinka has invented a word now accepted in modern English language. You do not understand the difference between international language (global) and local language (communuity based). I hope you still wear ogodo instead of trousers...afterall trouser was invented by white man.....mumu village boy like you. Its your kind that speak English in public with bad accent and bullets flying about. Why does Nolly wood produce most of their movies in English Language? Becos it is understood by ALL . You are in a public forum and you start speaking ibo. So tribalistic and primitive minded. If both of us compete in writing books on the very ibo language you claim to be preserving. Mine will sell globally but yours will not pass bende village because your mind is tied down in chains like a slave. I will write the ibo language book with translations in excellent English language and add principles of lexis and structure/phonetics, but you cannot even pronounce English words well, talk less of write them because your mind is limited and your exposure is restricted to the village.
Now it's confirmed that you're suffering from psychosis with a pitiable level of amnesia. Go back and read the thread and see if Donigspain was the monicker you had issues of vernacular with. I am only a third party who felt you are living a life of white-slavery. By the way, your writeup looks like something that originated from a disorganized mind... Oops! Just confirmed my earlier assertion about the state of your mind. Go knock yourself out boy...

2 Likes

Re: Abia Civil Service Recruiting? by Profeme: 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2013
Yes,you heard right from BCA. Abia indiegens were asked to submit the aforementioned credentials at Federal Character Commission office located at 36 Mission Road, Umuahia. As for whether Abia State is recriuting or not,there is no official advert for that for now. I hope this information will help. [quote authorfellymoore]Please somebody should confirm this-overheared that graduate of Abia state indigen were asked to submit the following(CV,LGA CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN,LGA.IDENTIFICATION LETTER AND CREDENTIALS)In Umuahia but could not recollect the address again or federal character commission Abia state house Abuja.Pls I overhead it at BCA afternoon news.Iam not 100% sure and this is why I said someone should confirm
[/quote]
Re: Abia Civil Service Recruiting? by gedtalks(m): 3:23pm On Dec 27, 2013
donigspain: Now it's confirmed that you're suffering from psychosis with a pitiable level of amnesia. Go back and read the thread and see if Donigspain was the monicker you had issues of vernacular with. I am only a third party who felt you are leaving a life of white-slavery. By the way, your writeup looks like something that originated from a disorganized mind... Oops! Just confirmed my earlier assertion about the state of your mind. Go knock yourself out boy...

both of you are from bende. You are from bende south while he is from bende north so you are one specie naa. Guyn okporkarrss!!! Of bende LGA
Re: Abia Civil Service Recruiting? by chifreke(f): 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
OHAFIA IS A L.G.A. ON IT OWN
But come to think of it....y do faceless people hate themselves this much, the answer is Satan, pls let us not be so mean..i believe for u to open this thread in the first place shows u dont have it all. beside we all have freedom of speech.
Re: Abia Civil Service Recruiting? by dabiko(m): 4:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
gedtalks: so there are other people from Abia state that use the internet ehnn Thanks be to GOD. Our glorified village called Abia state, has started having some enlightened people. Somebody help me shout HALELUYA!!!!
Man,this your post above is quite insulting to the sensibility of great men and women of Abia State.For your information there are thousands of Abians on this forum but chose to remain calm.Please,I suggest you withdraw the aforementioned statement.Between, I don't know how conversant you are,with statistics involving states with quality education in Nigeria,but please note that Abia is among the states' categorised as educationally sound.With just Imo and Anambra ahead of it in south East.Furthermore,Abia has maintained a competitive edge in the socio-economic policies of this clime called Nigeria.Aside leadership lapses,Abians are strongly represented in every sphere of life...Proudly Abian.

1 Like

Re: Abia Civil Service Recruiting? by obinna002: 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
LOL
dabiko: Man,this your post above is quite insulting to the sensibility of great men and women of Abia State.For your information there are thousands of Abians on this forum but chose to remain calm.Please,I suggest you withdraw the aforementioned statement.Between, I don't know how conversant you are,with statistics involving states with quality education in Nigeria,but please note that Abia is among the states' categorised as educationally sound.With just Imo and Anambra ahead of it in south East.Furthermore,Abia has maintained a competitive edge in the socio-economic policies of this clime called Nigeria.Aside leadership lapses,Abians are strongly represented in every sphere of life...Prouldly Abian.
Re: Abia Civil Service Recruiting? by ugovautogear: 11:26am On Dec 28, 2013
complement of the season. we are the automatic gear box solution. UGOV AUTO GEAR. Visit us @ www.ugovautogear.bolgspot.com. e-mail; ugovautogear@gmail.com.
Re: Abia Civil Service Recruiting? by budusky05(m): 12:37am On Dec 29, 2013
chifreke:
my brother learn to let go....even after saying sorry...we committed worse dan these but Jesus forgave us...anyways i said that because i opened dis thread to read sometin dat might benefit me...only for me to see ur writeup...i got disappointed. am still sorry i dont want to have anyone provoked...I WANT TO MAKE HEAVEN..
REMAIN BLESSED

Rubish, No be only heaven you go make,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Job Invite Genuine??? / Gapbridge Microfinance Bank / Michael Stevens Consulting TEST Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.