Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,443 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Is Dandison Strongface Nigeria'S Sexiest Male Celebrity? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Dandison Strongface Nigeria'S Sexiest Male Celebrity? (28513 Views)

Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria / "I Am Nigeria's Sexiest Man"- Benson Okonkwo / Rotimi Alakija aka DJ Xclusive: Is He Cutest Nigerian Male Celebrity? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Is Dandison Strongface Nigeria'S Sexiest Male Celebrity? by Biggiestep(m): 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2013
Capital NO" O Yeah . sexy ko
Re: Is Dandison Strongface Nigeria'S Sexiest Male Celebrity? by MistadeRegal(m): 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
Where is the so called sexy?
Re: Is Dandison Strongface Nigeria'S Sexiest Male Celebrity? by dabrake(m): 8:44pm On Dec 24, 2013
This is what I call a sexy man.

Re: Is Dandison Strongface Nigeria'S Sexiest Male Celebrity? by andyanders: 8:53pm On Dec 24, 2013
Do you think with his looks that this guy is sexy to some women? His man-hood fit no dey move when in action as most of these guys do take drugs that destroys their system. Maybe na mouth him dey use and the third leg no dey waka.
Re: Is Dandison Strongface Nigeria'S Sexiest Male Celebrity? by DonaldGenes(m): 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
∫ξΛ®l:
Lol....looking @ his d!ck from d first pics it doesn't look that small unlike sum macho men

Stereotypical of a nigerian girl always piercing their eyes on a guys' cock instead of his face

Re: Is Dandison Strongface Nigeria'S Sexiest Male Celebrity? by Decryptor(m): 9:12pm On Dec 24, 2013
berem: I was expecting to see a protruding crotch but I was disappointed. Facially ok but he needs 4 more packs to make it six. sad sad

And you are someone's wife. Tufiakwa!! angry

Re: Is Dandison Strongface Nigeria'S Sexiest Male Celebrity? by alwaysme(f): 9:20pm On Dec 24, 2013
[quote author=femmyb]With a name like Strongface, I bet he is from Bayelsa state.
He's actually from Opobo town in Rivers state.
Re: Is Dandison Strongface Nigeria'S Sexiest Male Celebrity? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 24, 2013
dabrake: This is what I call a sexy man.

undecided undecided undecided dude... are you gay?
Re: Is Dandison Strongface Nigeria'S Sexiest Male Celebrity? by dejibimbo(m): 9:35pm On Dec 24, 2013
Khalessi: Ok I see him with derenle... wink
what are u tryna say?
Re: Is Dandison Strongface Nigeria'S Sexiest Male Celebrity? by sage2(m): 9:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
berem: I was expecting to see a protruding crotch but I was disappointed. Facially ok but he needs 4 more packs to make it six. sad sad

What do you need a protruding crotch for?
Re: Is Dandison Strongface Nigeria'S Sexiest Male Celebrity? by kraftyiyk: 9:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
TYPICAL NIGERIAN GIRL WILL ASK, HOW MUCH DOES HE HAVE DEM NO DEY CHOP SEXY FOR THIS HARD TIME OOO.
Re: Is Dandison Strongface Nigeria'S Sexiest Male Celebrity? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2013
i wonder how many macho men Deek u wud av seen to make dat conclution?
∫ξΛ®l:
Lol....looking @ his d!ck from d first pics it doesn't look that small unlike sum macho men
Re: Is Dandison Strongface Nigeria'S Sexiest Male Celebrity? by Pokemon43(f): 10:42pm On Dec 24, 2013
Re: Is Dandison Strongface Nigeria'S Sexiest Male Celebrity? by gothrones(m): 11:15pm On Dec 24, 2013
dabrake: This is what I call a sexy man.

Are you gay?

Why are so many men debating the veracity of this topic? Isn't this supposed to be for the ladies? One male poster was even talking about Strongace's member size? Wetin be dis?
Re: Is Dandison Strongface Nigeria'S Sexiest Male Celebrity? by kolamilan(m): 11:29pm On Dec 24, 2013
definately not the sexiest but is ok.

Re: Is Dandison Strongface Nigeria'S Sexiest Male Celebrity? by EyesWideOpen(m): 12:02am On Dec 25, 2013
gothrones:

Are you gay?

Why are so many men debating the veracity of this topic? Isn't this supposed to be for the ladies? One male poster was even talking about Strongace's member size? Wetin be dis?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
welcome to Nigeria, where 95% of the population is homophobic yet portray glaring gay tendencies undecided
Re: Is Dandison Strongface Nigeria'S Sexiest Male Celebrity? by EyesWideOpen(m): 12:05am On Dec 25, 2013
Viewing this topic: Kululuwa, Mr Avalon, Sparklitta(f), bumzy231, Evansedos, dr steroid(m), kenedy175(m), Emyben(m), olu4life(m), pboiskinpy(m), OrangeCounty, Teei-Wi(m) and 15 guest(s)

only 1 lady out of over 30 viewers! SMH!
Re: Is Dandison Strongface Nigeria'S Sexiest Male Celebrity? by gothrones(m): 12:10am On Dec 25, 2013
EyesWideOpen:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
welcome to Nigeria, where 95% of the population is homophobic yet portray glaring gay tendencies undecided

My brother the thing tire me o. I always notice that there are vastly more men than women in threads like this.
Re: Is Dandison Strongface Nigeria'S Sexiest Male Celebrity? by chenzola(m): 12:41am On Dec 25, 2013
[b][/b][color=#000099][/color] :Phe try
Re: Is Dandison Strongface Nigeria'S Sexiest Male Celebrity? by helgaone: 12:53am On Dec 25, 2013
Abegi,Aki and pawpaw are sexier biko
Re: Is Dandison Strongface Nigeria'S Sexiest Male Celebrity? by bigspp: 12:56am On Dec 25, 2013
Hey!! See my broda 4rm anoda mother oh... but jay make sense sha! grin
Re: Is Dandison Strongface Nigeria'S Sexiest Male Celebrity? by patrickmuf(m): 1:34am On Dec 25, 2013
una wey say una sexy pass the Bobo, i no argue o! but make una try upload at least one pix...Indeed talk is cheap

Re: Is Dandison Strongface Nigeria'S Sexiest Male Celebrity? by dabrake(m): 2:42am On Dec 25, 2013
gothrones:

Are you gay?

Dude, that I model my body after that doesn't make me a gay. My love for the female hole will never make me deviate wink wink
Re: Is Dandison Strongface Nigeria'S Sexiest Male Celebrity? by gothrones(m): 3:11am On Dec 25, 2013
^
Point taken.
Re: Is Dandison Strongface Nigeria'S Sexiest Male Celebrity? by Dbestmax(m): 7:45am On Dec 25, 2013
ds guy's got nofin

Re: Is Dandison Strongface Nigeria'S Sexiest Male Celebrity? by RestroFlamez(m): 8:09am On Dec 25, 2013
Brimmie: Sexiest with probably a pimple size diçk?
lol pimple sized dick" see comparism , he looks a weee bit like me with d mahawlk
Re: Is Dandison Strongface Nigeria'S Sexiest Male Celebrity? by RestroFlamez(m): 8:14am On Dec 25, 2013
gothrones:

Are you gay?

waaaaaaay you!!! If na gay ko,? Wetin concern you, who goes you na,? Abeg park well

Re: Is Dandison Strongface Nigeria'S Sexiest Male Celebrity? by RestroFlamez(m): 8:35am On Dec 25, 2013
Brimmie: Sexiest with probably a pimple size diçk?
lol pimple sized dick" see comparism , he looks a weee bit like me with d mahawlk
Re: Is Dandison Strongface Nigeria'S Sexiest Male Celebrity? by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 25, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
...am Berra lookin than this ugly mofos.....truss me!! angry
i s.w.e.a.r the guy fugly gan......... angry
Re: Is Dandison Strongface Nigeria'S Sexiest Male Celebrity? by Blakyclyde(m): 9:22am On Dec 25, 2013
Hey! I'm new here on nairaland! Someone help me please!
Re: Is Dandison Strongface Nigeria'S Sexiest Male Celebrity? by gothrones(m): 9:27am On Dec 25, 2013
Restro Flamez: waaaaaaay you!!! If na gay ko,? Wetin concern you, who goes you na,? Abeg park well

Please rewrite this incoherent comment.
Re: Is Dandison Strongface Nigeria'S Sexiest Male Celebrity? by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 25, 2013
Khalessi: Ok I see him with derenle... wink
NEXT HE IS HUMPING DENRELE wink

Tonto Dikeh's Lessons From N500 Note / Stella Damasus' Reply To Toyin Aimakhu's Mean Tweet (PIC) / Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer