Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote (2128 Views)

You've Got To Get This For Your Family For Xmas And Newyear! / Can Today's Women Have Successful Careers And Happy Families? / Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by Dygeasy(m): 1:07am On Dec 24, 2013
Oh Yeah cheesy. This Is It! The End Of The Year. The Season To Express And Receive love. Let's Show love On Here And Send To Our E-friends And Family Season Greetings Through VOICENOTES. You Don't Know How Much Hearing Your Voice Would Mean To Somebody. You Can Mention As Many People As You Can.

Let's Roll It!

I'll Be Back To Post My Recording During The Day. My Voice Is All Hoarse And Croaky Right Now smiley.

1 Like

Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 24, 2013
brb
Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by Brimmie(m): 2:38am On Dec 24, 2013
Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by xynerise: 4:32am On Dec 24, 2013
Edited.

Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 24, 2013
Voice notes??abeg,brbtongue
Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by An0nimus: 7:41am On Dec 24, 2013
VN will be up in a sec. Be patient tongue
Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by NadiaSA1(f): 7:47am On Dec 24, 2013
Ngyabuya.. With a beautiful song grin
Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by LarrySun(m): 8:12am On Dec 24, 2013
None so far. SMH!
Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by Dygeasy(m): 8:55am On Dec 24, 2013
Larry-Sun:
None so far. SMH!

Lol...

That's What Nairaland Has Turned To undecided

See Them All Booking Spaces
Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by LarrySun(m): 9:18am On Dec 24, 2013
This is mine under the signature anyway. Forgive me for that pitch-horrible and the accent grin . I don't usually speak much, let alone sing. embarassed

Merry Christmas to y'all.

1 Like

Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by Dygeasy(m): 9:51am On Dec 24, 2013
Larry-Sun:
This is mine under the signature anyway. Forgive me for that pitch-horrible and the accent grin . I don't usually speak much, let alone sing. embarassed

Lmao

Mynd_44 Cheer Up Its Xmas Cracked Me Up! gringrin

Cool VN!
Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by Tolexander: 9:59am On Dec 24, 2013
[sub][/sub]
Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by princesa(f): 10:06am On Dec 24, 2013
Satan was all alone with Eve, Unclad, at the forbidden tree and all he did was to convince her to eat a fruit? GAY.

Maybe its because unlike you, he doesn't think life revolves around sex alone...and he probably had the policy of 'business before pleasure' at his fingertip.

In a nutshell, he had better things to do. cool
Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by princesa(f): 10:11am On Dec 24, 2013
And yeah, about the VN thingy, well lets see how my mood swings me, cos i really need a high dose of craziness and naughtiness to do that. undecided
Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by Dygeasy(m): 10:20am On Dec 24, 2013
princesa: Satan was all alone with Eve, Unclad, at the forbidden tree and all he did was to convince her to eat a fruit? GAY.

Maybe its because unlike you, he doesn't think life revolves around sex alone...and he probably had the policy of 'business before pleasure' at his fingertip.

In a nutshell, he had better things to do. cool
I Wonder If That ^^^ Was Really Necessary undecided

1 Like

Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:23am On Dec 24, 2013
Ohh Larry kiss kiss

That was sweet, thanks.
Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by Dygeasy(m): 10:27am On Dec 24, 2013
Mine's Under My Signature

Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by xynerise: 10:29am On Dec 24, 2013
Dygeasy: Mine's Under My Signature
Hope you have seen mine?
Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by homesteady(m): 10:39am On Dec 24, 2013
I'll Brb with mine
Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by UjSizzle(f): 10:41am On Dec 24, 2013
Brb cheesy
Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by LarrySun(m): 10:59am On Dec 24, 2013
Nice one, Dygeasy. Respect back.

Your voice is so cool! Like that of someone roused from sleep. cheesy
Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by LarrySun(m): 11:03am On Dec 24, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Ohh Larry kiss kiss

That was sweet, thanks.
You're welcome, dear. Missed you a bunch.
Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by princesa(f): 11:04am On Dec 24, 2013
Larry oh, bobo to dun gan, ese oh, merry xmas to you too.smiley

but err...
Upon all ur big big grammar, I tot ur voice will be tushe oh. The voice na die tongue
Anyways, take one raw egg mixed with Okoro everyday, then come thank me later. grin
Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by LarrySun(m): 11:17am On Dec 24, 2013
princesa: Larry oh, bobo to dun gan, ese oh, merry xmas to you too.smiley

but err...
Upon all ur big big grammar, I tot ur voice will be tushe oh. The voice na die tongue
Anyways, take one raw egg mixed with Okoro everyday, then come thank me later. grin
grin grin grin You're welcome, dear. That voice matches Chris Brown's, doesn't it. I can imitate people's voices at will. Do you want R.Kelly's?

Another problem is that I write grammar grin but I don't speak it embarassed .
Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by princesa(f): 11:27am On Dec 24, 2013
Larry-Sun:

grin grin grin You're welcome, dear. That voice matches Chris Brown's, doesn't it. I can imitate people's voices at will. Do you want R.Kelly's?

Another problem is that I write grammar grin but I don't speak it embarassed .

Rkelly? Nah, you don try, no imitate abeg before I enter one chance grin

pele oh, dedicate ur time to your spoken/oral English note.
Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by omiobo: 11:32am On Dec 24, 2013
Is it a crime to give someone bible as a christmas gift?
Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by xynerise: 11:35am On Dec 24, 2013
omiobo: Is it a crime to give someone bible as a christmas gift?
It depends on your mindset. Probably, you did it to annoy the person tongue
Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by LarrySun(m): 11:43am On Dec 24, 2013
princesa:

Rkelly? Nah, you don try, no imitate abeg before I enter one chance grin

pele oh, dedicate ur time to your spoken/oral English note.
No, I'm good, trust me. wink
Re: Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote by AbuMikey(m): 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2013
Larry-Sun:

"Mynd 44 cheer up, tomorrow is Christmas.

**dies** gringringrin

BrB with mine smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jilted Wife 'chops Off Husband's joystick Twice After Catching Him Cheating / HELP! How Do I Tell My Sister Her Husband Gave Her STI? / How They Killed A Nairalander's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.