Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity (55809 Views)

I Waited Until My Wedding Night To Lose My Virginity And I Wish I Hadn’t / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? / Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity by ivyy(f): 10:54pm On Dec 24, 2013
smiley
Re: Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 25, 2013
What happened to Mariah Carey should be a lesson for many!
Re: Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity by Fourwinds: 1:19am On Dec 25, 2013
ednut1: will it quarantee heavem
yes it can. God work in a mysterous way. since d pple used dat to honour him
Re: Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity by Fourwinds: 1:23am On Dec 25, 2013
[quote author=FrancisTony]Because they didn't give birth out of wedlock and you believed sh*t that they were virgin before marriage. Dahell?? With their virginity 'cos francistony ain't caring. Virgin kor, virginia ni![/quote
when pple do d rite thing u commend and praise dem for it. don't join d pull dem down syndrome.
Re: Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity by Fourwinds: 1:28am On Dec 25, 2013
jmoore:
See me see wahala. Wetin I do you?
weti dey worry u.? e dey pain u say dem b virgin.? pple wen no happy about others success
Re: Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity by jmoore(m): 6:17am On Dec 25, 2013
Fourwinds:
weti dey worry u.? e dey pain u say dem b virgin.? pple wen no happy about others success

Another person wey need vitamin A.
Make good use of your eyes next time.
Re: Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity by shembarr(m): 6:59am On Dec 25, 2013
[quote author=jmoore][/quote]
so u expect me to read all dis. Mcheeeetw
Re: Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity by ednut1(m): 7:19am On Dec 25, 2013
Fourwinds:
yes it can. God work in a mysterous way. since d pple used dat to honour him
yarns
Re: Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity by Sike(m): 7:33am On Dec 25, 2013
Tolexander: When i see threads like this, i remember the 3 types of women.
Viz. Pls?
Re: Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity by Rejoice5000(f): 8:10am On Dec 25, 2013
In all this long list no black head ok oo make i add my self
Re: Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity by testarossa: 8:46am On Dec 25, 2013
Starbank: 1.Tamera Mowry, star of Sister, Sister (one of
the all-time greatest ’90s television
shows) recently revealed to The Real panel
that she didn’t lose her virginity until she
was 29 years old. After finally having sex,
she then decided to stay celibate until she
was married.

2. Two-time olympic hurdler, Lolo Jones is
waiting until marriage. She remains candid
about her struggles saying, "It’s the hardest
thing I’ve ever done in my life—harder than
training for the Olympics, harder than
graduating from college, has been to stay a
virgin before marriage. ( NY Daily News)

3.A devout Christian, Kevin Jonas, wore
a purity ring in honor to remain celibate
until marriage. ( IMDBO )

4.In a 2009 interview Adriana Lima said "sex
is just for after marriage."

5.Zac Hanson, drummer and youngest of the
Hanson brothers, was a virgin until
marriage, telling Howard Stern "It’s not a
religious thing like somebody has some thing
over you…it’s just…it’s a personal
thing."( last.fm )

6. American Idol winner, Carrie Underwood,
revealed in an interview with Slate
Magazine in 2007 that she was planning on
staying a virgin until married.

7. Another American Idol contestant who is
waiting until marriage is Jordin Sparks. At
age 18 she said she made a promise to
herself to remain a virgin until
marriage. ( JustJared )

8. Sarah Drew, may play Dr. April Kepner on
TV, a very religious doctor who fails at trying
to be a born-again virgin. But in real life she
waited until marriage. ( TV Fanatic )

9. Me
isaac Newton..he's the highest profile virgin, he even died a virgin.
Re: Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity by fkpboss: 9:21am On Dec 25, 2013
undecided

1 Like

Re: Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity by ignis: 9:41am On Dec 25, 2013
chymystique:

Ets veri easy babe.. If u r determined smiley
Thanks Dear....
Re: Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity by ignis: 9:43am On Dec 25, 2013
DMainMan:
It isnt easy my sister. it is even harder for we guys. But no one notice us
Harder for guys?
I don't think So....
Re: Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity by simpleseyi: 10:48am On Dec 25, 2013
fflamingo: Picture or it didn't happen

Picture of their vigi-na? lipsrsealed You can get that of kemi Olunloyo, Beverly Osu, Maheeda and Afrocandy but I am not sure of others.

1 Like

Re: Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity by Adamidi(m): 11:16am On Dec 25, 2013
i jst cant believe it.because person open his dirty mouth to say he is a virgin..u jst come believe am?!!ur stupidity must have had a carry over....
ok..am a virgin.abeg help me tell my frnds.
Re: Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity by xtascy: 11:17am On Dec 25, 2013
pepu get fanz! C ao stella odua gt fanz whn bin getin out with Dr chukwundi! (uNCLE JONEZ)

EVEN when al dose shitz can b a vergin, wel i gt hope dat my grandma tu fall to dia coucuz!

God save me from spit posts o!
Re: Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity by Boyooosa(m): 12:21pm On Dec 25, 2013
only one day will a woman stops bragging with her virginity... anyway sha life without sex dey cause cancer O!
Re: Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity by ccollins(m): 2:58pm On Dec 25, 2013
Rihanna is still a virgin even nicki minaj once told the media she is strict about sex and is a virgin.should we believe her too since she is a celebrity,lol! I always thought that its the ugly girls who guys ain't attracted to that remains as virgin I.e a lady who is physically challenged and has leprosy could remain a virgin 4 life
Re: Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity by Bummy7: 4:42pm On Dec 25, 2013
Sex is worth waitin 4 until marriage.
They indeed valued der bodies n above all der dignity.come on bein a virgin is really d best.
Re: Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity by GentleFrank(m): 7:45pm On Dec 25, 2013
@OP: Please include my name in the list !
Re: Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity by Fajzay: 9:13am On Dec 26, 2013
FrancisTony: you can't even spell Genevieve! Sha remove the bolded ones 'cause they're not like the others but ur list is tribalistic. What of those yoruba sex queens??

who tells you they are not like d others ... am sure u dont knw them, thats why u could say that. Pls pls pls
Re: Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 26, 2013
Fajzay:

who tells you they are not like d others ... am sure u dont knw them, thats why u could say that. Pls pls pls
see english!! Abeg don't quote me againi biko.
Re: Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity by Fajzay: 1:27am On Dec 31, 2013
FrancisTony: see english!! Abeg don't quote me againi biko.

lmfao!!!
Re: Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity by shizzle11(m): 7:26am On Dec 31, 2013
[size=20]I DON'T WANT TO MARRY A VIRGIN[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend / Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. / Fight At A Wedding: Groom Slept With Bridesmaid & It Was Discovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.