Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Displaced Bakassi Children Seeks Nigeria Fg’s Help[pics] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Displaced Bakassi Children Seeks Nigeria Fg’s Help[pics] (5054 Views)

Stop Sending Your Deportees To Nigeria – ​FG Warns ECOWAS Member States / South Korea Seeks Nigeria's Assistance In Peace Talks With North Korea / Southern Sudan Seeks Nigeria’s Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Displaced Bakassi Children Seeks Nigeria Fg’s Help[pics] by IAMBREEZY: 11:59am On Dec 24, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Displaced Bakassi Children Seeks Nigeria Fg’s Help[pics] by jmoore(m): 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2013
They should be relocated to Otta. Obj, see wetin you cause.
Re: Displaced Bakassi Children Seeks Nigeria Fg’s Help[pics] by captainbaroni(m): 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2013
During this court case, was there no provision made t̲̣̣̥O̶̲̥̅̊ take care of these people that will be displaced from their homes as a result of the judgement?
Re: Displaced Bakassi Children Seeks Nigeria Fg’s Help[pics] by naijaspeak(m): 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2013
Did I hear Lady Florence Ita Giwa very well or just a joke she was reported to have said the FG should settle the people of Bakassi as part of the green tree agreement signed by the Nigerian governmentt, Cameroun, and the United Nation. My question to Lady Ita Giwa is that which community will allow a stranger in this 21st century to occupy their land and then accept them as indigene. I think the people of Bakassi should return to their ancestral home which is now under Cameroun control at the moment and then hold a referendum for self determination or independence and then break peacefully from Cameroun with the support of the United Nation. If they are independence from cameroun they can now choose to join Nigeria or remain an authonomous state with its own government.
Re: Displaced Bakassi Children Seeks Nigeria Fg’s Help[pics] by Afritop(m): 2:34pm On Dec 24, 2013
And we have a government in this country that pretends to be caring
Re: Displaced Bakassi Children Seeks Nigeria Fg’s Help[pics] by tunnex190: 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2013
why naked? Dem no get clothes?
Re: Displaced Bakassi Children Seeks Nigeria Fg’s Help[pics] by Rottenegg1: 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2013
Poor kids!
We need to grow some ball.s and get our bakassi back....
Re: Displaced Bakassi Children Seeks Nigeria Fg’s Help[pics] by Melinde: 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
Coldfeet: My dear that's Kwashiokor! Nothing near being well fed.

you need to see your optician...
Re: Displaced Bakassi Children Seeks Nigeria Fg’s Help[pics] by ikhuoria2(m): 9:52pm On Dec 24, 2013
if these guys c gun hold dem go worst pass anini... no b police dem go face na politicians
Re: Displaced Bakassi Children Seeks Nigeria Fg’s Help[pics] by DerideGull(m): 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
Gowon and Nigerians ceded Bakassi to Cameroon in 1967. Florence Ita Giwa, it safe to say you were instrumental to the plights of the people of Bakassi. One of the erstwhile commanders of 3MCDO had indicated you provided all forms of services to officers of 3MCDO when the unit invaded Bakassi and Calabar in 1967.

1 Like

Re: Displaced Bakassi Children Seeks Nigeria Fg’s Help[pics] by PopeXanderVII: 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
ebamma: The same gods that did nothing when your ancestors were taken as slaves by the whites abi?

LOL! At least they are better than the blood thirsty Jewish god called Yahweh.
Re: Displaced Bakassi Children Seeks Nigeria Fg’s Help[pics] by solomon111(m): 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
Sad.
I will vote for any president that can promise to go to war for bakassi.
Re: Displaced Bakassi Children Seeks Nigeria Fg’s Help[pics] by edwardusSuperbu: 11:19pm On Dec 24, 2013
The plight of Bakassians was not unexpected. The only thing is that those cynical self styled representatives of the Bakassi people did not really represent them. They were interested in lining their pocket books appropriately and they have. I have heard so many stories over time ranging from Bakassi has gotten the best deal ever to there is a lot of money to be made by everybody, etc etc. I even got into verbal combat with my cousin, that is another idiot who used some fanciful phrase "you do not have LOCUS STANDI" in this case. I never claimed that point of view was going to alter the status quo and neither did his. The ICJ designated a certain date for Nigeria to appeal which she chose not in their god given wisdom. After that date, the territory formerly known as Bakassi irreversibly and legally became Camerouns' Some guys who dreamt of loopholes was just that. Another mistake is the Federal Government forcefully annexing lands in Akpabuyo and desinating it as New bakassi. Sorry, those who the land does not want their land so designated. All I can tell Ms Florence Ita is that she should prepare the people of Bakassi for further ejection from their refugee camp whe the owners demand their land back.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tension As Pillar Of Light Appears From The Sky During IPOB Peaceful March-PHOTO / Calamity Strikes At BMC Headquarters, Abuja? / 6 Implications Of Senate's Long Adjournment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.