Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Let's Discuss Importation Business En Route Cotonou!!! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let's Discuss Importation Business En Route Cotonou!!! (9953 Views)

Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. / Lets Discuss Importation Business - Ask Your Questions Here / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Discuss Importation Business En Route Cotonou!!! by festiflore(f): 11:02am On Jun 22, 2015
Please can one sell services in cotonu? Like Event Panning, interior designs etc, do they patronize such well enough from Nigerians, pls if you knw any best way to creat the aweareness pls share thanks
Re: Let's Discuss Importation Business En Route Cotonou!!! by jobzytravels(m): 5:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
ranson:
I usually buys Palm-oil from Oja-Odan market regularly. Of recent the prices are going on the high side and the traders are saying it's due to the depreciation of the Naira. I have never cross to Benin Rep. before. @OP, are you privy to any lucrative business or product in Cotonue that is good for the Nigerian market at the moment. Pls share.
Please how good is the palmoil at Oja Odan?
Re: Let's Discuss Importation Business En Route Cotonou!!! by ranson(m): 6:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
jobzytravels:
Please how good is the palmoil at Oja Odan?

I'm no longer running the palm oil business. I don't know much about the going rate at the moment.

To respond to your question, Oja Odan has one of the best palm oil in the south west and at good rate too.

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss Importation Business En Route Cotonou!!! by zealark2000(m): 10:45pm On Feb 27, 2018
Please. Hw is the rate of buying jewelry in cotonou and sell it in nigeria. Thanks
Re: Let's Discuss Importation Business En Route Cotonou!!! by wealthwillie: 3:14am On Sep 05, 2018
Good morning. Pls can anyone advice me on how to go about buying rice in bulk from Cotonou to sell in South South Nigeria.
Thank you.
Re: Let's Discuss Importation Business En Route Cotonou!!! by Perpetua23(f): 1:44am On Mar 23
Please I want to start a cold room business here in Nigeria, please can you give me guide line on how to be getting it from cotonu

(1) (2) (Reply)

PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal / MTN, Dangote, Coca-Cola Lead Top 50 Brands Nigeria 2017 Ranking / Offer Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.