Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Amaechi Apologise To APC Leaders For Empty Stadium At The APC Rivers Launching. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Apologise To APC Leaders For Empty Stadium At The APC Rivers Launching. (4551 Views)

Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers / Peterside & APC Rivers Hold Thanksgiving Service Over Supreme Court's Judgement / We Have Accepted The Supreme Court Verdict - Dakuku Peterside, APC Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Apologise To APC Leaders For Empty Stadium At The APC Rivers Launching. by Built2last: 11:34am On Dec 24, 2013
The leadership of APC, including Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Maj Gen Buhari, Bisi Akande, Lai Mohammed, state Governors were shocked to meet an empty 16,000 seater capacity Liberation Stadium in the much publicized APC Rivers State launching organised by Governor Chibuike Amaechi.

The governor boasted that he expect overflowing supporters at the stadium, even after party supporters and Local government chairman were given millions of Naira to ensure that their people will come to show solidarity with APC leaders.

The deflected Governor, apologised to APC leaders and said, "your excellencies, when we came in the morning, the stadium was full, this is not the main rally, the main rally will be at the 40,000 seater stadium". - Hope For Nigeria.

Feel FREE to SHARE!
Report any suspicious activity to the law enforcement agency, as that will save lives.

www.hopefornigeriaonline.com
www.facebook.com/hopeforNigeria

Re: Amaechi Apologise To APC Leaders For Empty Stadium At The APC Rivers Launching. by carzola(m): 11:38am On Dec 24, 2013
Just incase of front page... 1st to skelewu
Re: Amaechi Apologise To APC Leaders For Empty Stadium At The APC Rivers Launching. by brixton: 11:38am On Dec 24, 2013
Very funny...
Re: Amaechi Apologise To APC Leaders For Empty Stadium At The APC Rivers Launching. by jmaine: 11:45am On Dec 24, 2013
Ominous signs to Gov Amaechi . . .Lolz . . . grin

Wait for some ediots to arrive citing foolish reasons for this obvious fact. grin

12 Likes

Re: Amaechi Apologise To APC Leaders For Empty Stadium At The APC Rivers Launching. by abes(m): 11:48am On Dec 24, 2013
Is the op trying to tell us the people in Rivers are jobless that you expect a full capacity stadium on a working day? undecided undecided
Re: Amaechi Apologise To APC Leaders For Empty Stadium At The APC Rivers Launching. by Afam4eva(m): 11:49am On Dec 24, 2013
When i said Amaechi has no say in Rivers state, some people thought that i was joking. Wait till Amaechi leaves office and you'll see that he's a nobody. In that part of the country, no single individual has an overwhelming following like in some other parts of the country.

13 Likes

Re: Amaechi Apologise To APC Leaders For Empty Stadium At The APC Rivers Launching. by Jman06(m): 11:50am On Dec 24, 2013
They haven't seen anything yet. Next time they'd be stoned! Useless people!

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Apologise To APC Leaders For Empty Stadium At The APC Rivers Launching. by Tintinix: 11:52am On Dec 24, 2013
This is just AM. PM will be after elections!
Rivers=PDP, Rivers=GEJ

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Apologise To APC Leaders For Empty Stadium At The APC Rivers Launching. by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 24, 2013
Police Commissioner Mbu stopped Amaechi's supporters from attending the rally. smiley grin

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Apologise To APC Leaders For Empty Stadium At The APC Rivers Launching. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 24, 2013
Its a matter of time,before people realise that rome is not built in a day.
Re: Amaechi Apologise To APC Leaders For Empty Stadium At The APC Rivers Launching. by Reptyle(m): 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2013
Dunno about the empty stadium seats, but I watched the rally on Channels TV and I did see quite a respectable turnout of people at the stadium.

This picture could have been taken at anytime during the event....at the beginning, at the end or even a day before the event.

Also like someone else pointed out, seeing that the rally was put on a work day, it would be normal for there to be a low turn out.

Whether you like it or not, Amaechi has his loyal crowd in River State. I have visited Rivers 3 times this year and from my random sampling of opinions, the man is not as unpopular as y'all trying to paint him.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Apologise To APC Leaders For Empty Stadium At The APC Rivers Launching. by OmoTier1(m): 12:13pm On Dec 24, 2013
Afam4eva: When i said Amaechi has no say in Rivers state, some people thought that i was joking. Wait till Amaechi leaves office and you'll see that he's a nobody. In that part of the country, no single individual has an overwhelming following like in some other parts of the country.
What is this one saying undecided
Re: Amaechi Apologise To APC Leaders For Empty Stadium At The APC Rivers Launching. by OmoTier1(m): 12:16pm On Dec 24, 2013
Reptyle: Dunno about the empty stadium seats, but I watched the rally on Channels TV and I did see quite a respectable turnout of people at the stadium.

This picture could have been taken at anytime during the event....at the beginning, at the end or even a day before the event.

Also like someone else pointed out, seeing that the rally was put on a work day, it would be normal for there to be a low turn out.

Whether you like it or not, Amaechi has his loyal crowd in River State. I have visited Rivers 3 times this year and from my random sampling of opinions, the man is not as unpopular as y'all trying to paint him.

Remember they did same with Oshiomhole when He herald his 5years of stewardship celebration, when they went and video the stadium when the roll of activities was about starting and people were only just strolling into the stadium and claim it was empty!

Never trust the PDP and their wicked allies of junkie bloggers that now dot get landscape of Nigeria angry

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Apologise To APC Leaders For Empty Stadium At The APC Rivers Launching. by Reptyle(m): 12:27pm On Dec 24, 2013
Found this picture online. it is not very clear but I think it is clear enough to show that the stadium was not as "empty" as the OP claimed.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1482065_1fullstadium_jpga20ec36e43b570f8437ca5b00fcd0392

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1482066_2fullstadium_jpg9c1832e654812fcd696c507d491f6c6d

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Apologise To APC Leaders For Empty Stadium At The APC Rivers Launching. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2013
I wouldn't be surprised if this turned out to be true.
Re: Amaechi Apologise To APC Leaders For Empty Stadium At The APC Rivers Launching. by Afam4eva(m): 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2013
Reptyle: Found this picture online. it is not very clear but I think it is clear enough to show that the stadium was not as "empty" as the OP claimed.
It's obviously not filled up. Look at the seats and you'll see how empty they are. Even the pitch is scanty.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Apologise To APC Leaders For Empty Stadium At The APC Rivers Launching. by Longeria(m): 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2013
Tintinix: This is just AM. PM will be after elections!
Rivers=PDP, Rivers=GEJ
Amaechi is dreamer,

He will never win this war.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Apologise To APC Leaders For Empty Stadium At The APC Rivers Launching. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2013
Afam4eva: When i said Amaechi has no say in Rivers state, some people thought that i was joking. Wait till Amaechi leaves office and you'll see that he's a nobody. In that part of the country, no single individual has an overwhelming following like in some other parts of the country.
that pic was taken when people were just arriving. tongue
Re: Amaechi Apologise To APC Leaders For Empty Stadium At The APC Rivers Launching. by olabukola: 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2013
If Amaechi said what the op posted then no need for picture.
Re: Amaechi Apologise To APC Leaders For Empty Stadium At The APC Rivers Launching. by Afam4eva(m): 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
TribalEAST: that pic was taken when people were just arriving. tongue
That could be true actually. I just watched it on tv now and the stadium was filled.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Apologise To APC Leaders For Empty Stadium At The APC Rivers Launching. by Ngokafor(f): 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2013
This is the same state where APC suppsedly has a strong-hold according to the clowns here??..2015 go do una like film-trick honestly..
Re: Amaechi Apologise To APC Leaders For Empty Stadium At The APC Rivers Launching. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 24, 2013
Afam4eva:
It's obviously not filled up. Look at the seats and you'll see how empty they are. Even the pitch is scanty.
i just google for 'pics of APC's launch in river states stadium', i saw multitudes. Shame on pdp and their weak propaganda. tongue
Re: Amaechi Apologise To APC Leaders For Empty Stadium At The APC Rivers Launching. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2013
Dont believe the OP

GOOGLE for pictures.
Re: Amaechi Apologise To APC Leaders For Empty Stadium At The APC Rivers Launching. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 24, 2013
APC haters have been fooled once again.
Re: Amaechi Apologise To APC Leaders For Empty Stadium At The APC Rivers Launching. by pendusky(m): 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2013
grin grin thats how 2015 will be

What does Christmas mean to you? lets have ur view here
https://www.nairaland.com/1567289/what-does-christmas-means
Re: Amaechi Apologise To APC Leaders For Empty Stadium At The APC Rivers Launching. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 24, 2013
They've all fled the thread after realising the truth. grin

pdp shame tongue
Re: Amaechi Apologise To APC Leaders For Empty Stadium At The APC Rivers Launching. by ba7man(m): 1:04pm On Dec 24, 2013
Reptyle: Dunno about the empty stadium seats, but I watched the rally on Channels TV and I did see quite a respectable turnout of people at the stadium.

Same here. It was on repeat on Channels news and from what i saw, there was a large turn out.
Re: Amaechi Apologise To APC Leaders For Empty Stadium At The APC Rivers Launching. by Longeria(m): 1:04pm On Dec 24, 2013
abes: Is the op trying to tell us the people in Rivers are jobless that you expect a full capacity stadium on a working day? undecided undecided

sharaaaaaaap, was it not on working day Amaechi hosted APC leaders, where we witnessed huge fake crowd. When we, the real progressives said that the 70% of the crowd was donated by Okorocha and Oshiomole, we faced insult from nairaland "lDIOTS". AMAECHI is nobody in Rivers politics, he has lost all goodwill rivers people have for him.

I'm living in Port Harcourt, i know what I'm talking.

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Apologise To APC Leaders For Empty Stadium At The APC Rivers Launching. by Kairoseki77: 1:05pm On Dec 24, 2013
[size=18pt]This is a shameful lie.

The stadium was full. Anyone who watched it on TV can attest to that fact. That pic was obviously taken as people were leaving. Yet you can still see thousands.

Abeg, move this to the joke section.
[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1482065_1fullstadium_jpga20ec36e43b570f8437ca5b00fcd0392
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1482066_2fullstadium_jpg9c1832e654812fcd696c507d491f6c6d
Re: Amaechi Apologise To APC Leaders For Empty Stadium At The APC Rivers Launching. by bymigokeph: 1:08pm On Dec 24, 2013
go 2ru my post about rivers and PDP u see d eplaination 4 dis
Rivers is PDP jst like Lagos is ACN. is like u've not watched a small church telivsed on TV. if u've den u'll not follow video.

the stadium was not filled no b lie. AMEACHI na small boy in RIVERS POLITICS. lets watchout and see wat happens in 2015

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Apologise To APC Leaders For Empty Stadium At The APC Rivers Launching. by jmaine: 1:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
olabukola: If Amaechi said what the op posted then no need for picture.

You nailed it cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Apologise To APC Leaders For Empty Stadium At The APC Rivers Launching. by Igwe9(m): 1:14pm On Dec 24, 2013
Stadium was full, stadium was not half empty and there's no picture to back it.
however, you can superimpose one and post anyways!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nigerian's Dilenma At Area M Police Station In Idimu Lagos State / When Will The Yorubas Retaliate The Igbos? / Boko Haram Has End As Commissioner Dialogue In Sambisa Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.