Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Igbo Leaders To Give Nigerian War Victims Appropriate Burial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Leaders To Give Nigerian War Victims Appropriate Burial (2305 Views)

Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) / Ohaneze Plans Reburial Of Civil War Victims / Greatest Nigerian War General Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Leaders To Give Nigerian War Victims Appropriate Burial by Bozidar: 12:41pm On Dec 25, 2013
[quote author=Kponkwem]

Why do u like to play the ostrich always? If u think the bloody Mugba Mugba wars, the bloody ritualism, plygamy, polytheism, osun-sango worship, bloody armed robbery, participation in the unjust civil war, intra-inter ethnic political betrayals and assasinations etc in yorubaland etc. are not enough to atone for in yorubaland then leave ndigbo to do theirs.

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
Not all comments and topics, that you need wasting your precious time to comment on. Some people are just pathetic and hateful.
Re: Igbo Leaders To Give Nigerian War Victims Appropriate Burial by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 25, 2013
sincerenigerian:

Mumu9gerian, noblezone, tomakint, Afa4ever, and others fall into this category.

you maybe right oo, because I am very angry angry being a Nigerian. Maybe one of those spirits is influencing me.

But you know what? I am loving it. I will contribute my quota to make sure that Nigeria is history.

A nation where a child who scored 69% is denied admission because he/she is from Anambra while another who scored 1% is offered admission because he/she is from Yobe or Zamfara is a disgrace to humanity!

Yet, for all the dafts on Nairaland, the so called Burial is a political statement, to wake up the Biafran consciousness!

Biafra is rising to fall no more!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders To Give Nigerian War Victims Appropriate Burial by Garrithe1st: 3:09pm On Dec 25, 2013
grin grin
noblezone:

you maybe right oo, because I am very angry angry being a Nigerian. Maybe one of those spirits is influencing me.

But you know what? I am loving it. I will contribute my quota to make sure that Nigeria is history.

A nation where a child who scored 69% is denied admission because he/she is from Anambra while another who scored 1% is offered admission because he/she is from Yobe or Zamfara is a disgrace to humanity!

Yet, for all the dafts on Nairaland, the so called Burial is a political statement, to wake up the Biafran consciousness!

Re: Igbo Leaders To Give Nigerian War Victims Appropriate Burial by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 25, 2013
noblezone:

the bold must have hurt you so bad. I remember when you started complaining about it. Did your son later got the admission? embarassed
Re: Igbo Leaders To Give Nigerian War Victims Appropriate Burial by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:17pm On Dec 25, 2013
Garri the 1st:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

No wonder there've been lots of demon possessed young people roaming Nairaland.....

Fear nor let me call names yet sha..

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
DementedGull is definitely one of them. I hope, with this, he will rest.
Re: Igbo Leaders To Give Nigerian War Victims Appropriate Burial by T8ksy(m): 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
DementedGull is definitely one of them. I hope, with this, he will rest.

Rest ke! That one is a lost cause o . He will only rest when he's 6 feet under.
Re: Igbo Leaders To Give Nigerian War Victims Appropriate Burial by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 25, 2013
this thread is fuc.kin.g hilarious. grin
Re: Igbo Leaders To Give Nigerian War Victims Appropriate Burial by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 4:25pm On Dec 25, 2013
T8ksy:

Welcome on BOARD Sir. Hope you have your sharpened TOMAHAWK ready. Its time to slay us some Igbo IBOs.
ORLANDO OWOH + T8KSY + CRAMJONES = FFK the APC PROGRESSIVE ibo killer

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders To Give Nigerian War Victims Appropriate Burial by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:36pm On Dec 25, 2013
T8ksy:

According to Sincerenigerian, not Sincere 9gerian, DementedGull who is over 80 has refused to go to the world beyond, but wants his son who is over 60 to do first.
Re: Igbo Leaders To Give Nigerian War Victims Appropriate Burial by DerideGull(m): 4:51pm On Dec 25, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
According to Sincerenigerian, not Sincere 9gerian, DementedGull who is over 80 has refused to go to the world beyond, but wants his son who is over 60 to do first.

Orlando Olodo,

You have proven your demented state with above post. The original poster wrote there were "young people roaming Nairaland". If someone of the age 80 is young to you, I guess your allusion portrays one thing, thus, you are a demented pig.
Re: Igbo Leaders To Give Nigerian War Victims Appropriate Burial by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2013
DerideGull:

Orlando Olodo,

You have proven your demented state with above post. The original poster wrote there were "young people roaming Nairaland". If someone of the age 80 is young to you, I guess your allusion portrays one thing, thus, you are demented pig.
It is the ghost of DerisiveGull, a Biafran soldier, that is roaming this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders To Give Nigerian War Victims Appropriate Burial by phase1: 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2013
@Op
Pls what's the essence of this thread? To slight the Igbos?.
BTW, can we know your ethnic affiliation?....i see a trend in your posts. Please introduce yourself fully.
Re: Igbo Leaders To Give Nigerian War Victims Appropriate Burial by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 25, 2013
phase1: @Op
Pls what's the essence of this thread? To slight the Igbos?.
BTW, can we know your ethnic affiliation?....i see a trend in your posts. Please introduce yourself fully.
come again? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders To Give Nigerian War Victims Appropriate Burial by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 27, 2013
berem: the bold must have hurt you so bad. I remember when you started complaining about it. Did your son later got the admission? embarassed
It is not really about my son.
I made it clear then that he was in Primary 4 and I just wanted him to have an experience of an external exam.

Was I hurt? Yes and very yes!

Pass mark all over the world is 40%, how can Nigeria promote someone with 1%?
We cant do that in Biafra. In Biafra, merit must be yardstick for promotion.

Nigeria is destroying our psyche and heritage. Nigeria will never make progress with such policies.

Biafra is a debt I owe my children! Biafra is justice, Biafra is right.

And now is the right time for Biafra!

As for my son, I have told him to complete primary 5 and I have also told him to prepare to write the exam again.
I have told him that I wont take any result less than 90% and above.

Yet, I have found a private school he will attend. I only want him to learn that no matter how high they raise the stakes, he can always fly higher.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders To Give Nigerian War Victims Appropriate Burial by rafindo(m): 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
It is very clear from these thread that oduduwa wives were suffering from various illment,disease,infirmity ranging from bigotry,hatred,laziness,mediocrity,mental leprosy.the product is very evident in these forum.i wish u all the best in ur new found foolery.
Re: Igbo Leaders To Give Nigerian War Victims Appropriate Burial by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
rafindo: [size=20pt]It is very clear from these thread that oduduwa wives were suffering from various illment,disease,infirmity ranging from bigotry,hatred,laziness,mediocrity,mental leprosy.the product is very evident in these forum.i wish u all the best in ur new found foolery.[/size]

See English ooooooo... shocked shocked grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Igbo Leaders To Give Nigerian War Victims Appropriate Burial by Lilimax(f): 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
berem: Onitsha, Anambra State - Leaders of
Southeastern Nigeria, reacting to the
criminal acts taking place in Igboland,
suggest to perform official burial rites of
their kinsmen who died during the Nigerian
Civil War.
The war, also known as the Nigerian-Biafran War,raged from July 1967 to January 1970.
According to Igbo beliefs, the wandering spirits of the deceased war victims who were not yet given a befitting burial are now angry. The irate spirits possess young people in the area and make them commit criminal acts.
One of the prominent Igbo leaders, Chief Rommy Ezeonwuka, disclosed this intent last weekend at Ogirishi Igbo Conflict Resolution Center within the Rojenny Games Village, Oba, Anambra State.
He explained that the spirits of Igbo youths who went to the civil war voluntarily and died while trying to defend the Ndigbo from Nigerian aggression were now angry for not having been buried according to tradition.
Chief Ezeonwuka spoke while receiving the
traditional ruler of Nri Ancient Kingdom and head of Njiko-Umu-Nri, HRM, Eze Obidiegwu Onyesoh,who led a delegation of 186 Igbo communities on a visit.

http://m.naij.com/news/55000.html
@ highlighted: Umu NRI kwenu!
NRI BU ISI IGBO!
Re: Igbo Leaders To Give Nigerian War Victims Appropriate Burial by rafindo(m): 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2013
ilugunboy:

See English ooooooo... shocked shocked grin grin cheesy cheesy
.dat is the level ur myopic mind could comprehend..,..,.............:-D:-P:O
Re: Igbo Leaders To Give Nigerian War Victims Appropriate Burial by superstar1(m): 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
rafindo: It is very clear from these thread that oduduwa wives were suffering from various illment,disease,infirmity ranging from bigotry,hatred,laziness,mediocrity,mental leprosy.the product is very evident in these forum.i wish u all the best in ur new found foolery.

dont start what you cant finish.

seems you are new here. a word of advise for you
Re: Igbo Leaders To Give Nigerian War Victims Appropriate Burial by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
rafindo: .dat is the level ur myopic mind could comprehend..,..,.............:-D:-P:O

I even tried. grin grin grin....any other person would develop migraine in an attempt to decipher your comment.... grin grin grin

You are a Fvcktard!

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders To Give Nigerian War Victims Appropriate Burial by phase1: 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
berem: come again? undecided undecided

Have you suddenly become allergic to english language?
Re: Igbo Leaders To Give Nigerian War Victims Appropriate Burial by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2013
Lilimax: @ highlighted: Umu NRI kwenu!
NRI BU ISI IGBO!
I bu onye Nri? cool cool
Re: Igbo Leaders To Give Nigerian War Victims Appropriate Burial by Lilimax(f): 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
berem: I bu onye Nri? cool cool
Yes ke cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Shake-up In Army •gocs, Brigade Commanders, Others Moved / A Brief Explanaition Of My Money Laundering Allegation - Femi Fani-kayode / Senegal: Doing What Nigeria Cannot Do!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.