Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,034 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:37 PM

Pick Only 2 And Give Your Reasons - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pick Only 2 And Give Your Reasons (642 Views)

What Helps You Relieve Stress{pick Only 3} / Pick Only One (pictures) Just One, Your Most Preferred / Men U R Forced 2 Pick Only 1: Too Fat, Too Short, Too Tall, Too Daft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pick Only 2 And Give Your Reasons by chronique(m): 4:58pm On Dec 24, 2013
I saw this picture on NL and it stirred up some kinda curiosity in me. If you had to pick 2 out of these 3,which would you pick and why?

I'd go for health cos health is wealth and health is life. After health,to be sincere and honest,I'd go for love. If you have sound health and the love of a woman who is supportive and loves you pretty much,you can navigate through the difficulties of life and end up making more than enough money. Money sometimes can buy love but the problem is that such love,do not last. It goes as money goes.

For me,it's health and love(even though I love money a lot).

What would you pick?

Re: Pick Only 2 And Give Your Reasons by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 24, 2013
I'd rather pick love and money and use the money to buy health or pick love and health and use my love to attract money to myself or else I pick money and health and then use my money to show love... All the same, since the triangle is just a single-shaped object, then nothing should stop me from picking the triangle itself as a whole grin grin grin cool cheesy wink
Re: Pick Only 2 And Give Your Reasons by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 24, 2013
Re: Pick Only 2 And Give Your Reasons by dechandel(f): 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2013
Nonso23: One can't have it all....
Well, i believe in approximates more than in absolutes.
Here, compatibility is key.
I'll choose health and money and find a woman who chooses health and love, get married, feel loved, stay healthy, stay wealthy.
The love might not be balanced but i can live with that. It's all about complementing your inadequacies.
We both get to experience ''the best of both worlds''. Money, love, health, all rolled up in our union.
grin grin
P:S: This is me being street-smart. wink
50 likes
Re: Pick Only 2 And Give Your Reasons by chronique(m): 9:07pm On Dec 24, 2013
Nice one;but the question is not about you picking two and the woman picking two. It's about you picking just two overall. It's easy for everybody to go the way you have put it but we're talking about having just two of the 3 that can either lead you to having a third,or deprive you of the third. wink
Nonso23: One can't have it all....
Well, i believe in approximates more than in absolutes.
Here, compatibility is key.
I'll choose health and money and find a woman who chooses health and love, get married, feel loved, stay healthy, stay wealthy.
The love might not be balanced but i can live with that. It's all about complementing your inadequacies.
We both get to experience ''the best of both worlds''. Money, love, health, all rolled up in our union.
grin grin
P:S: This is me being street-smart. wink

(1) (Reply)

How To Rescue A Relationship / Help Him His Girlfriend Ex Calls Her / 17 Signs Which Shows That You Like/love Someone:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.