Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

My Husband Forced Me To Abort Twice, Then Had An Illegal Baby With His Mistress! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Forced Me To Abort Twice, Then Had An Illegal Baby With His Mistress! (1404 Views)

For Those Looking For Guys With 6 Packs,think Twice ( Photo) / He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed / Caught My Husband With His Mistress In Our Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Forced Me To Abort Twice, Then Had An Illegal Baby With His Mistress! by TinyToes: 8:07pm On Dec 24, 2013
I got this email from one of my blog readers and thought to share it with you. Kindly read and contribute meaningful advise. Thanks.

"Dear Readers,

I'm a married, 40-year-old middle aged woman with 3 kids children. I once got pregnant and my husband forced me to abort. He argued that he doesn't want to have anymore children! After a strong argument I gave in and aborted the pregnancy. Some time later, I got pregnant again and he forced me to get rid of the pregnancy. We had another hot argument until he overpowered me and I aborted for the second time!!!

Now the problem is after I aborted twice, he cheated on me and impregnated another woman. I refused to stay with his illegitimate child since he forced me to abort my own pregnancies, twice!!! Now he is saying the child is not the one who forced me to abort so I should stay with the baby. I still love my husband but I'm really finding it hard to come to terms with staying with his illegitimate child.

What should I do guys, please help me"

Re: My Husband Forced Me To Abort Twice, Then Had An Illegal Baby With His Mistress! by lyriclekidd(m): 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2013
Easy ma'am. . .if yo d type dat harkens to 'family nd friends' thouqhts. .den u'd have to remain with ur husband. .i think u knw d reasons!!

Buh ma'am if yo d type dat 'doesnt give a fucckk' i suqqest u call it quit with ur husband #kidd
Re: My Husband Forced Me To Abort Twice, Then Had An Illegal Baby With His Mistress! by bigfree: 8:34pm On Dec 24, 2013
its all about who your husband wants to carry his child. You or his mistress. It this case, he preferred his mistress. I will say you get pregnant for, and notify him of it when its too late 2 abort
but be prepared 2 recieve no support from your relectant husband
Re: My Husband Forced Me To Abort Twice, Then Had An Illegal Baby With His Mistress! by heywhytech1(m): 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
Love over power everything, i sincerely advise you to count it as one of those thing, no action u can take to change what has happened, just accept the child and let God reward u accordingly
Re: My Husband Forced Me To Abort Twice, Then Had An Illegal Baby With His Mistress! by addictiv(m): 11:29pm On Dec 24, 2013
What can I say.....life is a b.........when did babies become illegal?
Re: My Husband Forced Me To Abort Twice, Then Had An Illegal Baby With His Mistress! by Chubhie: 9:48am On Dec 25, 2013
Husband and wife committing murder! Lord have mercy.hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Re: My Husband Forced Me To Abort Twice, Then Had An Illegal Baby With His Mistress! by Nuzo1(m): 10:28am On Dec 25, 2013
He over powered you and forced you to abort the pregnancy? How?

Was he the one performing the operation?

Hold him responsible for cheating on you but desist from accusing him of forcing you to abort a pregnancy.
Re: My Husband Forced Me To Abort Twice, Then Had An Illegal Baby With His Mistress! by ednut1(m): 1:21pm On Dec 25, 2013
supa story

(1) (Reply)

Girlfriend Issue:please Advise Me / Why Do I Like 9ja Men N Why Do U Like Them? :) / (men Only): 6 Traits That Make You A Real Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.