Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Merry Christmas Everyone! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Merry Christmas Everyone! (4460 Views)

Merry Christmas Everyone. / Saying Merry Christmas Is Worst Than Fornication Or Killing Someone Says Imam / Merry Christmas O. Eku Odun O, Emi A S'opo E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by Drclassic(m): 11:47am On Dec 25, 2013
Merry Christmas to all nairalanders
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by kodylicky(f): 11:49am On Dec 25, 2013
My xmas is not so merry. cry
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by EzePromoe: 12:09pm On Dec 25, 2013
Merry Christmas
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 25, 2013
Merry Christmas
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by donem: 12:22pm On Dec 25, 2013
I wish you the same Op,
FELIZ NAVIDAD AMIGOS.
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by valicious1(m): 12:30pm On Dec 25, 2013
okpara ugo:

he is on leave, btw, is that chicken still alive ?
grin grin grin yes o. The chicken is alive. Very alive in my stomach. Infact I can feel it dancing to '"" joy to da worlld.. Da lorrd haaas cooomee... Let earrrth receivvve dia kiiiiiiiiinggg"""' grin grin
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by Wislet(f): 12:35pm On Dec 25, 2013
EbonyBlond: Yes o....Merry Christmas to all the nl naughty tribalists (the igbo flat heads, yoruba ofe mmanus and hausa boko harams), nl firsttocomment kids and frontpage activists, nl annoying trolls and haters, nl Christian crusaders, Muslim jihadists and Pagan ninjas, nl PDP e-champions and APC e-warriors, nl Open letters literary club and Readers club (those that read but lack understanding), nl VIP guests, nl liked/hated admin and mods and lastly, nl cute and sweet passive ladies and gents. In the name of Ebonyblond, I hereby declare this special day E-war free but those that insist to be today's nattering nabob of negativism, please look for the nearest transformer and do the needful. Merry Christmas everybody!!!
grin

kai, NLers cheesy

funny folks
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by joywendy(f): 12:39pm On Dec 25, 2013
merry xmas to all my followers and those am following. Do have a wonderful day! Cheers!!!

2 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by infonubia(m): 1:08pm On Dec 25, 2013
vizboy: happy xmas to you all My brothers and sisters from my other mothers.

Flexing things for we all, may we live to see the New Year celebration

I say Amen to that!
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by Lilimax(f): 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2013
EbonyBlond: Yes o....Merry Christmas to all the nl naughty tribalists (the igbo flat heads, yoruba ofe mmanus and hausa boko harams), nl firsttocomment kids and frontpage activists, nl annoying trolls and haters, nl Christian crusaders, Muslim jihadists and Pagan ninjas, nl PDP e-champions and APC e-warriors, nl Open letters literary club and Readers club (those that read but lack understanding), nl VIP guests, nl liked/hated admin and mods and lastly, nl cute and sweet passive ladies and gents. In the name of Ebonyblond, I hereby declare this special day E-war free but those that insist to be today's nattering nabob of negativism, please look for the nearest transformer and do the needful. Merry Christmas everybody!!!
lol grin
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by kavey10(m): 2:33pm On Dec 25, 2013
Merry Christmas Nairalanders! Special s/o to these ones: Amaaskia, SlyIg, Suzy Panda and Lastpage!

Seun, still waiting for my gift hamper o! Be nice...
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by Ub4sure: 3:24pm On Dec 25, 2013
merry chrismas fellow nairalanders n a happy new yr in advance. Enjoy!
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by Bantino(m): 4:02pm On Dec 25, 2013
Merry Xmas to you all.

Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by brightoinmcs: 4:23pm On Dec 25, 2013
Merry xmas to all nairalanders.

Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by brightoinmcs: 4:24pm On Dec 25, 2013
Mery xmas to all nairalanders.

Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by tomzman: 5:48pm On Dec 25, 2013
Merry Christmas to every Nairalander. Let's not forget the essence of the celebration, Jesus is the reason for the season. Once again, Merry Christmas to you all.
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by busterr(m): 6:08pm On Dec 25, 2013

merry xmas ya filthy animal
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 25, 2013
Lord, this is my prayer
Not only on Christmas Day
But until I see You face to face
May I live my life this way:
Just like the baby Jesus
I ever hope to be,
Resting in Your loving arms
Trusting in Your sovereignty.
And like the growing Christ child
In wisdom daily learning,
May I ever seek to know You
With my mind and spirit yearning.
Like the Son so faithful
Let me follow in Your light,
Meek and bold, humble and strong
Not afraid to face the night.
Nor cowardly to suffer
And stand for truth alone,
Knowing that Your kingdom
Awaits my going home.
Not afraid to sacrifice
Though great may be the cost,
Mindful how You rescued me
From broken-hearted loss.
Like my risen Savior
The babe, the child, the Son,
May my life forever speak
Of who You are and all You've done.
So while this world rejoices
And celebrates Your birth,
I treasure You, the greatest gift
Unequaled in Your worth.
I long to hear the same words
That welcomed home Your Son,
"Come, good and faithful servant,"
Your Master says, "Well done."
And may heaven welcome others
Who will join with me in praise
Because I lived for Jesus Christ
Not only Christmas Day

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2013
merry christmas to you all....

1 love.
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by EbonyBlond: 7:02pm On Dec 25, 2013
busterr:

merry xmas ya filthy animal
Dude pls this is Christmas. If ur frustration can't allow u be in a merry mood, take my advice; Go hang urself.
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by dasparrow: 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2013
@Post

Merry Christmas to all Nairalanders!
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by busterr(m): 8:10pm On Dec 25, 2013
EbonyBlond:
Dude pls this is Christmas. If ur frustration can't allow u be in a merry mood, take my advice; Go hang urself.

hey you shouldn't take everything serious today, most of us are defo drunk and oh merry xmas dear.smiley
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by EbonyBlond: 8:44pm On Dec 25, 2013
busterr:

hey you shouldn't take everything serious today, most of us are defo drunk and oh merry xmas dear.smiley
Ok. Didn't think u might be drunk. Merry xmas to ya.
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by busterr(m): 8:47pm On Dec 25, 2013
EbonyBlond:
Ok. Didn't think u might be drunk. Merry xmas to ya.

cool
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone! by GentleFrank(m): 7:56am On Dec 26, 2013
Good !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL / Noah's Ark And The Animals - My Question / The Believe That Not Everybody In Christianity Are Saved Is Fanatism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.