Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima (3142 Views)

Bayelsa Will Become APC State Soon -oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by Onwe101(m): 8:02am On Dec 25, 2013
A former member of
the House of Representatives has expressed
doubts over the genuine intention of members of
the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) joining the All
Progressives Congress (APC), saying they could be
acting as moles in the party.
The former
lawmaker, Dr Haruna Yerima, who is a member of
the APC merger committee, said PDP moles, who
found their way into APC, would be closely
monitored to prevent them from destroying the
party.
“As APC grows stronger, many politicians of
different strength and characteristics are coming
to join the party,” he said yesterday.
“We are becoming apprehensive because these
politicians are going to come in with their own
interest and baggage, particularly PDP baggage.
“Do not also forget that there were some people
who were seriously against the presidential
ambition of General Muhammadu Buhari and even
when we were in ANPP there were some moles
among us that worked for PDP but they were inside
ANPP. These characters are still around in APC now.
“I want to make it abundantly clear to all those
interests that are coming into APC that Buhari
must become the presidential candidate. He has
no alternative; he either becomes the presidential
candidate of APC or the APC will collapse,” he said.
“All those that are coming in from PDP should
forget about their PDP antics. Those moles that we
inherited particularly in ANPP, that are now in APC,
that might want continue to play the role of moles
and work for PDP in APC, should get this message
clear”, he added. Source http//:www.informationng.com/2013/12/2015-buhari-must-become-apc-presidential-candidate-says-yerima.html
Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by Tintinix: 8:10am On Dec 25, 2013
Amen PLEASE!!!!!
Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by jmaine: 8:13am On Dec 25, 2013
I want to make it abundantly clear to all those interests that are coming into APC that Buhari must become the presidential candidate. He has no alternative; he either becomes the presidential candidate of APC or the APC will collapse,” he said

Hmmmm!!! grin
Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by jeffizy(m): 8:21am On Dec 25, 2013
Teacher: Akpors,define 2014 Election:

Akpors : Royal Rumble

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by adesammy1(m): 8:23am On Dec 25, 2013
The end before the begining
Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by negaiyke: 8:27am On Dec 25, 2013
undecidedXame story, diferent tellers...
xame shhit, diferent shhittersundecided

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:37am On Dec 25, 2013
Same old news just a different day
Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by cashkid18(m): 8:39am On Dec 25, 2013
before 2015,apc would divided..
Tinubu supporters forming d G2
buhari suppporters forming d G7
Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by ba7man(m): 8:39am On Dec 25, 2013
This pedophile/ pervert should get lost jooor.
Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by sammyzacks(m): 8:40am On Dec 25, 2013
That's true. That's also why okupe could easily prophecy that APC will soon collapse, obviously because Buhari will not get the ticket.
Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by erinolu(m): 8:40am On Dec 25, 2013
Any time Yerima speaks, i smell religious extremism in the mix.

Why campaigning for Buhari..as a must candidate for APC? Do i smell a stint of Buhari another Islamic variant of Yerima coming to implement the Sharia code.

We shall stick with GEJ !!!

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by johnmartus(m): 8:45am On Dec 25, 2013
Onwe101: A former member of
the House of Representatives has expressed
doubts over the genuine intention of members of
the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) joining the All
Progressives Congress (APC), saying they could be
acting as moles in the party.
The former
lawmaker, Dr Haruna Yerima, who is a member of
the APC merger committee, said PDP moles, who
found their way into APC, would be closely
monitored to prevent them from destroying the
party.
“As APC grows stronger, many politicians of
different strength and characteristics are coming
to join the party,” he said yesterday.
“We are becoming apprehensive because these
politicians are going to come in with their own
interest and baggage, particularly PDP baggage.
“Do not also forget that there were some people
who were seriously against the presidential
ambition of General Muhammadu Buhari and even
when we were in ANPP there were some moles
among us that worked for PDP but they were inside
ANPP. These characters are still around in APC now.
“I want to make it abundantly clear to all those
interests that are coming into APC that Buhari
must become the presidential candidate. He has
no alternative; he either becomes the presidential
candidate of APC or the APC will collapse,” he said.
“All those that are coming in from PDP should
forget about their PDP antics. Those moles that we
inherited particularly in ANPP, that are now in APC,
that might want continue to play the role of moles
and work for PDP in APC, should get this message
clear”, he added. Source http//:www.informationng.com/2013/12/2015-buhari-must-become-apc-presidential-candidate-says-yerima.html
KIA mallam hope primary election we hold because no authormatic ticket in our great party actually we know buhari is a credible man to be our flag bearer but age is speak against him I support fashola/okorocha ticket
Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by owobokiri(m): 8:50am On Dec 25, 2013
It has always been by fire by force..., and if you refuse you will become a baboon or a dog that must be soaked in blood
Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by AMAKAVIOLA: 8:52am On Dec 25, 2013
If eva Buhari bcoms d APC Presdential candidate den I tag ds movie.....
#the_rise_and_fall_of_APC
Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by Turbocharged: 8:55am On Dec 25, 2013
South Sudan thing on the offing.
Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by Honadeadek(m): 8:57am On Dec 25, 2013
Threat here, Threat there....
This can only be in Nigeria.
Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by Kassidy4luv(m): 8:58am On Dec 25, 2013
Flawless victory for GEJ come 2015.........
Goodnews Nigeria
Goodluck Nigeria
Mortal combact part 2015.
Baboons and dogs er all dead? I quess Monkeys and goats will be soaked in blood, if dia born to rule general losses again!!!!!!!
Ndi ara! Lekwa ha, ha choro iri jonathan

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by doublewisdom: 9:00am On Dec 25, 2013
I dey laff o. Discerning souls like me always knew the 'marriage' will fail.
Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by emmaliveth10(m): 9:24am On Dec 25, 2013
Haha ka nnukwa...APC my foot....
Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by gramci: 9:26am On Dec 25, 2013
Una never start grin
Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by niggadee(m): 9:34am On Dec 25, 2013
Apc Presidential candidate in 2015 have a huge chance to win.
Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by Dlionsheart: 9:36am On Dec 25, 2013
That's very good for GOODLUCK JONATHAN if he contest the next election.

BUHARI IS NOT NEW TO DEFEAT.
Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by otokx(m): 9:37am On Dec 25, 2013
If Buhari is fielded, APC may just have shot themselves in the foot.
Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 25, 2013
jmaine:

Hmmmm!!! grin
Even Amaechi made it clear at their last rally in PH. Buhari is APC presidential candidate for the 2015 elections. It is already a settled matter from what I can see. What is uncertain is who will take the VP position but I doubt if Tinubu would want to labour in vain.

Another fact that is clear is that there is no place for the likes of Fashola in APC in the 2015 elections proper.
Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by jmaine: 9:40am On Dec 25, 2013
otokx: If Buhari is fielded, APC may just have shot themselves in the foot.

What is ya own angry . .Give us Buhari or disintegrate . . . grin
Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by jmaine: 9:44am On Dec 25, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Even Amaechi made it clear at their last rally in PH. Buhari is APC presidential candidate for the 2015 elections. It is already a settled matter from what I can see. What is uncertain is who will take the VP position but I doubt if Tinubu would want to labour in vain.

Another fact that is clear is that there is no place for the likes of Fashola in APC in the 2015 elections proper.

The day Buhari is given that flag is the day the celebration begins . . . The Propaganda arm of the PDP will demolish his already battered image.

It's such a Dilemma that APC is doomed if they present Buhari or damned if they present another "core" Northerner whose Northern strength may not match Buhari . grin

It is a win win situation . . .As for Fashola, he might settle for a ministerial slot in 2015 only in his dreams cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by donphilopus: 9:49am On Dec 25, 2013
As usual, they are already taking panadol for another man's haedache! Come 2015, we'll know "who's who?"
Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by PHIPEX(m): 9:58am On Dec 25, 2013
With the way APC is selling Fashola, I expect him to be the VP but as far as APC presidential candidate is concerned, the northern oligarchy is in control. The North already see the presidency as their birthright, the West is complaining of marginalisation in GEJ govt so I don't expect them to play a second fiddle in any APC govt. The question then is, what becomes of Amechi and Rochas in the future of APC?

If not for the born to rule mentality, Pat Utomi is APC's surest bet for the presidency.
Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by talktimi(m): 10:08am On Dec 25, 2013
Confusion break him bone yeepa grin
Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by niggadee(m): 10:10am On Dec 25, 2013
[quote author=D lion'sheart]That's very good for GOODLUCK JONATHAN if he contest the next election.

BUHARI IS NOT NEW TO DEFEAT Gej Will Get Ethnic minority voters and ethnic majority voters for Apc candidate
Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by oduaboy1: 10:12am On Dec 25, 2013
jmaine:

The day Buhari is given that flag is the day the celebration begins . . . The Propaganda arm of the PDP will demolish his already battered image.

It's such a Dilemma that APC is doomed if they present Buhari or damned if they present another "core" Northerner whose Northern strength may not match Buhari . grin

It is a win win situation . . .As for Fashola, he might settle for a ministerial slot in 2015 only in his dreams cheesy
As if you would vote for APC even if they don't field a northerner as their presidential candidate.sadsadsadsad
Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by Gbawe: 10:18am On Dec 25, 2013
ba7man: This pedophile/ pervert should get lost jooor.

Different folks. You are talking about Ahmed Sani Yerima. This is Haruna Yerima.

@Topic.

Ignoring the arrogance and uncompromising insistence of Yerima, I also think it should be Buhari. Nigeria is now a cesspit of hideous corruption thanks to the PDP's way of doing things. For so many reasons, Nigeria now urgently needs someone like Buhari. No more messing around with 'throwbacks' and aberrant leaders the entire world, without hesitation and with total disdain, now openly criticizes for hideous corruption and gross misrule.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uk's Biggest Conman Caught: Frank Onyeachonam / Wake Up North! The Yorubas Plan To Clinch Presidency By Imposing A Sick Buhari / Obama To Attend Buhari's Inauguration On May 29th.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.