Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima (3140 Views)

Bayelsa Will Become APC State Soon -oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by Coolboi05(m): 10:20am On Dec 25, 2013
erinolu: Any time Yerima speaks, i smell religious extremism in the mix.

Why campaigning for Buhari..as a must candidate for APC? Do i smell a stint of Buhari another Islamic variant of Yerima coming to implement the Sharia code.

We shall stick with GEJ !!!
now I knw you are just too lazy to read the article..
Stop disgracing yourself
Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by erinolu(m): 10:30am On Dec 25, 2013
Coolboi05: now I knw you are just too lazy to read the article..
Stop disgracing yourself

We shall stick with GEJ !!!...............Period

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by Kingspin(m): 10:40am On Dec 25, 2013
APC's are watching...
Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by talktimi(m): 10:42am On Dec 25, 2013
Gbawe:

Different folks. You are talking about Ahmed Sani Yerima. This is Haruna Yerima.

@Topic.

Ignoring the arrogance and uncompromising insistence of Yerima, I also think it should be Buhari. Nigeria is now a cesspit of hideous corruption thanks to the PDP's way of doing things. For so many reasons, Nigeria now urgently needs someone like Buhari. No more messing around with 'throwbacks' and aberrant leaders the entire world, without hesitation and with total disdain, now openly criticizes for hideous corruption and gross misrule.
yet the APC is going round on their knees begging these "throwbacks & aberrant" leaders to join their fold. Where's the honor in consistency ?
Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by jmaine: 10:48am On Dec 25, 2013
odua boy: As if you would vote for APC even if they don't field a northerner as their presidential candidate.sadsadsadsad

Just tell the APC to present folks like Pat Utomi and my probability of voting for them without blinking is very high.

I have said that a countless time and I will repeat it again even though am a core GEJ supporter.

But if you insist on a core Northern Agenda, I WILL NEVER EVER CONSIDER, NOR HAVE ANY CONCERN OVER WHO THEY PRESENT. Sorry for screaming grin

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 25, 2013
team Buhari, 12million votes without campaign. Pdp go hear am.
Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by owobokiri(m): 10:55am On Dec 25, 2013
Gbawe:

Different folks. You are talking about Ahmed Sani Yerima. This is Haruna Yerima.

@Topic.

Ignoring the arrogance and uncompromising insistence of Yerima, I also think it should be Buhari. Nigeria is now a cesspit of hideous corruption thanks to the PDP's way of doing things. For so many reasons, Nigeria now urgently needs someone like Buhari. No more messing around with 'throwbacks' and aberrant leaders the entire world, without hesitation and with total disdain, now openly criticizes for hideous corruption and gross misrule.

No mate! We aint ignoring that. Thats where the rub is; the arrogance, the power belongs to us attitude, that infuriating born to rule mentality that can not be backed up with any tangible positives. Moreover there will be no Idiagbon this time around. What we have is a seriously damaged Buhari in his 70s being egged on and railroaded into Aso rock to lead Nigeria in these years of the ipad. It is STILL a step backwards. If Jonathan should go, get us an intellectual of immense repute not an ex this or an ex that whose only claim to political relivance is to suck endlessly from the resume of his mudered deputy after killing his way up the ranks in the army. Something fresher than 'fresh air'. Or we will contineu with Jonathan.
Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by jmaine: 10:56am On Dec 25, 2013
Obiagelli: team Buhari, 12million votes without campaign. Pdp go hear am.

Without campaign or low campaign budget . . .?
Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by mike404(m): 10:57am On Dec 25, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Even Amaechi made it clear at their last rally in PH. Buhari is APC presidential candidate for the 2015 elections. It is already a settled matter from what I can see. What is uncertain is who will take the VP position but I doubt if Tinubu would want to labour in vain.

Another fact that is clear is that there is no place for the likes of Fashola in APC in the 2015 elections proper.
CELEBRATION GALORE
Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by Jman06(m): 10:57am On Dec 25, 2013
Obiagelli: team Buhari, 12million votes without campaign. Pdp go hear am.
I want to believe this is sarcasm.
Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 25, 2013
jmaine:

Without campaign or low campaign budget . . .?
whichever one you like, I didn't even see any of his ads on tv, he barely visited most states yet he got 12million votes in the last election. With enough funds this time around pdp go hear am.
Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by jmaine: 11:10am On Dec 25, 2013
Obiagelli:
whichever one you like, I didn't even see any of his ads on tv, he barely visited most states yet he got 12million votes in the last election. With enough funds this time around pdp go hear am.

So he campaigned. Case closed. . . .
Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by jmaine: 11:11am On Dec 25, 2013
mike404: CELEBRATION GALORE

It is good news brother. . . . grin
Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by luckyDon1: 11:21am On Dec 25, 2013
PHIPEX: With the way APC is selling Fashola, I expect him to be the VP but as far as APC presidential candidate is concerned, the northern oligarchy is in control. The North already see the presidency as their birthright, the West is complaining of marginalisation in GEJ govt so I don't expect them to play a second fiddle in any APC govt. The question then is, what becomes of Amechi and Rochas in the future of APC?

If not for the born to rule mentality, Pat Utomi is APC's surest bet for the presidency.
Pat Utomi will be the best candidate for the APC to field for the elections and he will match GEJ man to man because of his brilliance and credentials but the hawks there can never nominate someone how like him.
Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 25, 2013
ba7man: This pedophile/ pervert should get lost jooor.
Haruna Yerima is different from Ahmed Yerima the peodophile.

@post, its Buhari or no one else! cool
Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by solomon111(m): 11:27am On Dec 25, 2013
lucky Don: Pat Utomi will be the best candidate for the APC to field for the elections and he will match GEJ man to man because of his brilliance and credentials but the hawks there can never nominate someone how like him.
pat utomi is the only person that can make me vote against GEJ.
That dude can cause an earthquake in GEJ's stronghold.
Unfortunately,APC is too far up the north's as$-hole to even realize that.
Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by jmaine: 11:32am On Dec 25, 2013
solomon111: pat utomi is the only person that can make me vote against GEJ.
That dude can cause an earthquake in GEJ's stronghold.
Unfortunately,APC is too far up the north's as$-hole to even realize that.

lucky Don: Pat Utomi will be the best candidate for the APC to field for the elections and he will match GEJ man to man because of his brilliance and credentials but the hawks there can never nominate someone how like him.

Thank you, you win a war by looking for means to decimate an enemy in his stronghold and fortress. And then consolidate in areas you are strong.

The short term plan of the APC will be their undoing, and the earlier they know Nigerians are getting wiser the better for them.

When it is time to go broke, majority will always flock towards the lesser evil. cool
Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 25, 2013
What makes them think Buhari will win this time around?
Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by jmaine: 11:35am On Dec 25, 2013
gboss4sure: What makes them think Buhari will win this time around?

The same arrogant and misplaced sentiments of block votes from the "North" and "Southwest", ultimately capable of delivering the goods

A postulation that went horribly wrong the last time . . .
Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by kinglawal85(m): 11:56am On Dec 25, 2013
erinolu: Any time Yerima speaks, i smell religious extremism in the mix.

Why campaigning for Buhari..as a must candidate for APC? Do i smell a stint of Buhari another Islamic variant of Yerima coming to implement the Sharia code.

We shall stick with GEJ !!!
. Ma broda b4 u create confusion these Yarima is different 4rm d u re insinuating! Yarima Bakura we all knw he is GEJ watch dog.
Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by 99100(m): 11:58am On Dec 25, 2013
BRING IT ON gringrin
Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by vizboy(m): 12:38pm On Dec 25, 2013
yet another Landslide victory
Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by erinolu(m): 12:39pm On Dec 25, 2013
king lawal85: . Ma broda b4 u create confusion these Yarima is different 4rm d u re insinuating! Yarima Bakura we all knw he is GEJ watch dog.

Bros, there is no confussion here......No to Boko Haram apologist..........No to Sharia Jihadist frontiers.............No to the ones who want Nigeria Sharia'd with the tag the baboons and dogs would spill blood

Bros, there is no confussion here.................No to the born to rule Northern cabals

Bros, there is no confussion here................We shall stick with GEJ !!!..........(if you don't like it...GO AND DIE)....sege yarooo !!!
Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 25, 2013
APC & d rebel governors are really in for the shock of their lives. By the time the rebels are denied prominent positions in APC, no slot in contested positions, then real infighting begins after the primary election just b4 the general elections. There will be no time to tie their scattered broom.
Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by Gbawe: 12:57pm On Dec 25, 2013
talktimi: yet the APC is going round on their knees begging these "throwbacks & aberrant" leaders to join their fold. Where's the honor in consistency ?

Are they asking them to come and be President, VP, Senate President et al or wooing them for the numerical strength that may aid the eventual overthrow of the PDP?

What some Nigerians will never realize is that we have a political class consisting of people who, in a politically apathetic and unsophisticated nation, got involved to shape Nigeria for good or bad. When me and you are not rushing to get involved and provide new options then the pragmatic Politicians will conclude they have to work with reality and those who have made themselves available to save Nigeria.

Buhari, like Gani et al, has lost many elections because of his hard-line stance which, frankly, is discordant with the on-ground reality of Nigeria. Buhari realized he was one of the few saints in a political Sodom and Gomorrah and thus destined to never be in a position to effect change if he kept intimidating and threatening all our self-serving political leaders. Whether you wish to admit it or not, the truth is that you are not, as part of the Nigerian public, going to assist Buhari do things his way. You and others simply don't have the evolution to aid that.

What is Buhari, or anyone who wants the best for Nigeria to do, given the reality of Nigeria you are part of ? How do you get in to make a difference if you do not include and use those who can get you to power? Time for me, you and the entire Nigeria to become pragmatic in relation to the reality on the ground. Bruv, merry Christmas and wishing you a great 2014.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 25, 2013
adesammy1: The end before the begining
adesammy1: The end before the begining
sammyzacks: That's true. That's also why okupe could easily prophecy that APC will soon collapse, obviously because Buhari will not get the ticket.
sai buhari, mba haka ba, ba APC.
Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by warrior101: 1:18pm On Dec 25, 2013
talktimi: yet the APC is going round on their knees begging these "throwbacks & aberrant" leaders to join their fold. Where's the honor in consistency ?

Help me ask that clown jare... Anyway he's found his corse and serving it.

DPD - GEJ for 2015... Go and die
Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by warrior101: 1:21pm On Dec 25, 2013
jmaine:

Just tell the APC to present folks like Pat Utomi and my probability of voting for them without blinking is very high.

I have said that a countless time and I will repeat it again even though am a core GEJ supporter.

But if you insist on a core Northern Agenda, I WILL NEVER EVER CONSIDER, NOR HAVE ANY CONCERN OVER WHO THEY PRESENT. Sorry for screaming grin

Tell them! Tell them!! Lol
Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by Rad1cal: 1:22pm On Dec 25, 2013
Gbawe:

Are they asking them to come and be President, VP, Senate President et al or wooing them for the numerical strength that may aid the eventual overthrow of the PDP?

What some Nigerians will never realize is that we have a political class consisting of people who, in a politically apathetic and unsophisticated nation, got involved to shape Nigeria for good or bad. When me and you are not rushing to get involved and provide new options then the pragmatic Politicians will conclude they have to work with reality and those who have made themselves available to save Nigeria.

Buhari, like Gani et al, has lost many elections because of his hard-line stance which, frankly, is discordant with the on-ground reality of Nigeria. Buhari realized he was one of the few saints in a political Sodom and Gomorrah and thus destined to never be in a position to effect change if he kept intimidating and threatening all our self-serving political leaders. Whether you wish to admit it or not, the truth is that you are not, as part of the Nigerian public, going to assist Buhari do things his way. You and others simply don't have the evolution to aid that.

What is Buhari, or anyone who wants the best for Nigeria, given the reality of Nigeria? How do you get in to make a difference if you do not include and use those who can get you to power? Time for me, you and the entire Nigeria to become pragmatic in relation to the reality on the ground. Bruv, merry Christmas and wishing you a great 2014.

What is more serious than handing over state party structures and leadership to the "throwbacks and aberrant" leaders you mentioned.

Your lengthy post did not address that
Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 25, 2013
johnmartus: KIA mallam hope primary election we hold because no authormatic ticket in our great party actually we know buhari is a credible man to be our flag bearer but age is speak against him I support fashola/okorocha ticket
Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by fiizznation: 1:42pm On Dec 25, 2013
grin anybody that APC present as dere presidential candidate ll surely win the elections because the chief elections riggers( IBB, OBJ, ATIKU and co ) r nt in gud terms with the killer party (PDP).
This time around, they ll all work for APC since all of em want to see d fall of Jonathan. grin

Jonathan shd start packing his belongings outta Aso villa..
I hope he is nt arrested and imprisoned after the 2015 elections

Anyway I ll tell d sss abt the PDP e-rats on NL, they also need to be arrested and imprisoned togeda with dere clueless ex-president grin
Re: 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima by Pukkah: 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2013
ba7man: This pedophile/ pervert should get lost jooor.

Did you read the piece at all?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gruesome Photos From Bombing At Kano Poly / Buhari Is The Next President And Jonathan Is Aware Of That – Obasanjo / 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death After Visting First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.