Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,805 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

How Are You Celebrating Christmas? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Are You Celebrating Christmas? (6342 Views)

Is Celebrating Christmas Wrong ? / Why Nigerians Love Celebrating Christmas: Top 10 Reasons / Why Are Jehovah Witnesses Not Celebrating Christmas And New Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by complete1(m): 11:30am On Dec 25, 2013
angry am walking naked!
Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by cashkid18(m): 11:30am On Dec 25, 2013
D chickn i plannd sendn 2 u friends 2day 4 xmas escapd 2 a nearby church shoutn i shal nt die bt liv 2 declr d glory of God.pls wt do we do nw dt d chicken is born again

1 Like

Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by adesiku(m): 11:30am On Dec 25, 2013
Just sittin @ home doing notin...bored like madt
Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:31am On Dec 25, 2013
kulyie: grin o yes i have already done that.thats not a problem.wjen they are all done in the kitchen,ill make zobo for the hoise and put in the fridge kiss

That Zobo drink, does it taste bitter or sweet, I dey see people dey like drink am
Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by Iaz93: 11:31am On Dec 25, 2013
Danhumprey: How far? Where you been dey?

@topic,bone that thing. My parents just got me annoyed since yesterday midnight! sad

I dey o... been busy mehn!

Bro, just relax. Eat and drink...forget everything. Today is today...a day of joy! cheesy wink
Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:32am On Dec 25, 2013
adesiku: Just sittin @ home doing notin...bored like madt

You are not serious, which state are you residing and maybe you refuse to go the village,
Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by johnstar(m): 11:33am On Dec 25, 2013
Mehn..... na ps3 I juz ddey play since mawnin, no tym...... I juz dey use meat dey brush my tea since, I nvr brush since mawnin

1 Like

Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by Icudkill: 11:35am On Dec 25, 2013
Austeenx: Locked indoors with plenty to eat, plenty to drink and plenty to watch.
Boy, if I continue drinking like this, I might find myself in heated arguments with imaginary cats.
Lmao
Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by drestoneokuta(m): 11:37am On Dec 25, 2013
Woke up with fever this morning cry, I don't av appetite to eat, Y! Y! 2day of all days cry cry cry
Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by emmadan(m): 11:37am On Dec 25, 2013
sha me i dey indoors intact,disconnected my main line cos i dnt want those girlz disturbing.i just wake 4rm sleep.sha awön guyz don plot formation,na night tinz we dey go,shaking tinz.
Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by CODEEATER(m): 11:39am On Dec 25, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1568404/day-realtime-updates#20449144

Realtime updates of my day... Feel free to hop in n add urs...
Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by Dirtymind(f): 11:40am On Dec 25, 2013
at work smiley
Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by ireneidiva(f): 11:40am On Dec 25, 2013
On my bed.
Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 25, 2013
By moaning how my forefathers sold out to the west and let them erode our culture. What's Xmas to me? Zilch! Meh who knows my grandkids may be celebrating the year of the tiger with the Chinese soon....

1 Like

Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:41am On Dec 25, 2013
If you see any Girl on Nairaland commenting at this time when they are suppose to be cooking must be lazy type
Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by Zammydagreat(m): 11:41am On Dec 25, 2013
Just chilling in a strip club
Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by deolu2000(m): 11:42am On Dec 25, 2013
Just at home,eating n drinking soft drinks,no light and no gen set.but at intervals reflecting on the mesiah Jesus!
Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:42am On Dec 25, 2013
Horayce: [size=24pt]By moaning how my forefathers sold out to the west and let them erode our culture. What's Xmas to me? Zilch! Meh who knows my grandkids may be celebrating the year of the tiger with the Chinese soon....[/size]
Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by Wizdray: 11:43am On Dec 25, 2013
Bored as usual.
Yu may bewondering Y? If u find urself in a town where muslims are 3much, then u'll kn0w
Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by tonychristopher: 11:45am On Dec 25, 2013
bin gbagbo: i am with my family indoors praying and asking God for forgiveness of our sins.
So how are you celebrating yours?
God bless you, remember Christ is the reason for the season
Accept Jesus today, and your life will never be the same. Amen and God bless you.

this is classical hypocrites...you don't need to tell us that you are praying and how come in your prayers you still have the time to post ...just bought small stout in can lol

happy Christmas

1 Like

Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by IAMBREEZY: 11:45am On Dec 25, 2013
Just chilling with posse with carafes of red wines, tònight gonna be bad mehn clubbing things.
Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 25, 2013
Donalð Genes:

That Zobo drink, does it taste bitter or sweet, I dey see people dey like drink am
its sweet na.like normal sweetner drinks.granulated sugar and ginger is going to be involved in it kiss
Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by 5alive(m): 11:46am On Dec 25, 2013
fuckluv: As for me, I planned to drink 5alive all through cheesy

Go n Die.

Lo para e
Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by Ugoandy(m): 11:47am On Dec 25, 2013
i dey vex,the chicken way we suppose kill today,was killed by a cat. I don't know wat to do now,it has almost eaten it half way.
Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by Pokemon43(f): 11:50am On Dec 25, 2013
Celebrating it with christ in mind
Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 25, 2013
Donalð Genes: If you see any Girl on Nairaland commenting at this time when they are suppose to be cooking must be lazy type
i ama lady and i am commenting because i am waiting fot my cousins to finish the cooking and frying before i start with the making of drinks.they are too much in the kitchen kiss
Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by Mintayo(m): 11:51am On Dec 25, 2013
Abeg where is that Andrew liver salt eeecheesycheesycheesy
Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 25, 2013
alotofgrace: sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
sleep ke? cheesy kojo men.shey na the noise of the t.v wey my siblings dey watch ni abi the arguements my papa and big brother dey argue abi the ones wey dey downstairs wey dey jist for on top cooking abi the banger wey them dey throw outside.all the noise combine no go gree anybody sleep grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 25, 2013
debrastar: Sorry to say,but this christmas is actually one of my boring days,just indoor staring at the ceiling..anyway am new here,all in all merry christmas all and may diz december be a december to remember.have fun
boring bitibawo? Not for us o.hiaaannnn cool cool

after the every every everybody go comot house go visit friends or entertain guest.me go later go beach party withmy friends later in the day
Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by ireneidiva(f): 12:05pm On Dec 25, 2013
Donalð Genes: If you see any Girl on Nairaland commenting at this time when they are suppose to be cooking must be lazy type
smh
Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by Oluwalana64(m): 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2013
I nid answer o

Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by bitterpenis(m): 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2013
Lying on me bed, thinking of who to Bleep for Christmas and where to Bleep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Live Above Sin In This Present World? / How To Pray When You Don't Know what To Pray / Ogbanje/abiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.