Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc (9348 Views)

Bomb Blast Rock Internally Displaced Camp In Maiduguri / N500k Each To Be Paid To Families Of Policemen Killed On Duty / Birthday Mates Of 25th April... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 25, 2013
[size=14pt]Lest we forget, the many amongst us who wish us harm.[/size]

May the souls of the innocent dead, be a reminder to us, to stay united and vigilant, always. AMEN.
Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 25, 2013
Yucee55: He is alive: Those he killed are dead and gone. Where lies Justice?
also its quite reseanoble, that in the future a president sympathetic to bokoharam will get him out of jail by compromised court rulling. I wish kabiru sokoto death by firing squad.
Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by okpurukata(f): 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2013
May their souls continue to rest in the bosom of our Lord. Amen.
Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by donphilopus: 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2013
Mods, why are you encouraging us wrongly?? Is it 1-yr remembrance, or 2yrs?? Get your facts right mods!

1 Like

Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by aryzgreat: 3:45pm On Dec 25, 2013
Matyrs of faith! U died for ur blv in christ. D evil animals planned and attcked u on a day u wia worshipping ur God. They tot killing u, they r doing great deal for dia satanic god, bt they did not know, they cud only kill d flesh and nt d soul. Continue resting in d bossom of d Lord wia dia is no boko haram madness.
Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by Cubeet: 3:47pm On Dec 25, 2013
R.I.P to the dead,thank God the mastermind has been jailed for life imprisonment,though that wont bring back the dead ones. Long live NIGERIA
Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by curtain: 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2013
ITS BEEN TWO YEARS NOW AND AM STILL WAITING FOR BUHARI TO CONDEMN THIS ACT OF BIGOTRY DONE TO CHRISTIANS. CAN SOMEONE TELL HIM THAT CHRISTIANS ARE HUMANS TOO.

1 Like

Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by Freedani(m): 4:02pm On Dec 25, 2013
God punish boko Haram and their sponsors in jesus name
Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by odiyaka(m): 4:03pm On Dec 25, 2013
jossysmart86: Eternal rest grant to them oh LORD
And let perpetual light shine on them.
Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by moonlabelle: 4:36pm On Dec 25, 2013
All I do is to wave to the Almighty in thanksgiving whenever I recall this incident. I would have been a victim .it's 2years now,not one year@op. That was December 25th,2011
Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by Slimmos(m): 4:36pm On Dec 25, 2013
Adopt ANGOLA style...if not dis guys wont stop..it's in their blood and dey are following their ''Holy Book''.....so pls dont blame dem,,,dey all need dis 72virgins seriously....so any country dat dont adopt d ANGOLA style....will b peaceless with dis people in their country....R.I.P to d dead ones....

1 Like

Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by paschalndidi(m): 5:00pm On Dec 25, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=24pt]WE MUST DESTROY FOREIGN RELIGION!

LET US NOT FORGET, CHRISTIANITY GAVE BIRTH TO ISLAM![/size]
Dont be silly. If you destroy them, which one do u practise?
Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by paschalndidi(m): 5:10pm On Dec 25, 2013
These were Nigerians mostly igbos who went to mass on that fateful day to worship their God only to be sent to the world beyond by Boko haram members. The land that shed an innocent blood will not know peace. Rest in peace my brothers and sisters. God is already fighting for you
Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by dahmie2013: 5:16pm On Dec 25, 2013
May God preserve d souls of d dead ones, perfect d healing of d injured and protect us in Jesus Name (Amen). May God execute judgement on all pepertrators of bombings in churches.

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by dahmie2013: 5:16pm On Dec 25, 2013
May God preserve d souls of d dead ones, perfect d healing of d injured and protect us in Jesus Name (Amen). May God execute vengance on all pepertrators of bombings in churches.

embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by Liverpoolfc(m): 5:34pm On Dec 25, 2013
I think God hv really used GEJ to put BH under tight control. He has really reduced B H activities. Long live FRN

1 Like

Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:43pm On Dec 25, 2013
Man20:
who told u dat story and i want you to prove it

no one needs to tell me a story. I have my own brain to do the research.

Muhammad learnt about christianity from a Syrian nesotarian christian monk named "Bahira" from BIlad-Al-Sham, who brainwashed him, during one of his merchant travels North. Bahira was said to be the one who predicted muhammads prophethood. In the Christian tradition Bahira became a heretical monk, whose errant views inspired the Qur'an. Bahira is at the center of the Apocalypse of Bahira, which exists in Syriac and Arabic which makes the case for an origin of the Qur'an from Christian apocrypha. Let us not forget that muhammad started his new religion around the age of 40. The Quraysh were merchants who therefore had to make frequent trading incursions into far-off territories extending outside Arabia, unlike the other Pagan Bedu Arab whose area of travels were restricted to the deserts of Arabia.

It was when he returned from these trips did he start preaching his new religion. islam has 2 origins. 30-50 % Pagan Arab origin and 50% christian-judaic origins. However muhammad persecuted jews a lot, therefore it is obvious he got his "abrahamic part" of the teachings from a christian source. This was becuase jesus was said to be murdered because of jews/the jewish sarheddin and elsewhere across the christian empire, jews were being persecuted. Also, unlike the jews, islam considers jesus a prophet, so he obviously was influenced by christianity.

muhammads uncle, Waraka ibn Nawful, who was a christian monk in Mecca, also influenced him to create islam. Waraka unlike muhamads other Pagan convert-to-islam companions, remained and died a christian and had very good relation with muhammad.

Tradition recounts Waraka saying: "There has come to him the greatest Law that came to Moses; surely he is the prophet of this people".
Muhammad is later said to have said of the christian Waraka: "Do not slander Waraka ibn Nawfal, for I have seen that he will have one or two gardens in Paradise."

A very strange thing, considering all other infidels will go to hell.

When muhammad and the muslims had to flee, they were protected by the christian Ethiopian Emperor.

This is what Muhammad, the Prophet and God’s Messenger, has written down for the people of Najran when he has the authority over all their fruits, gold, silver, crops and slaves. He has benevolently left them all that in return for 2,000 hullas every year, 1,000 to be given in the month of Rajab and 1,000 in the month of Safar. Each hulla is equal to one ounce [a measure equal to 4 dirhams]. The Najran are also required to provide accommodation and expenses for my messengers, for up to 20 days. None of my messengers shall be kept in Najran more than one month. They are also required to give, as a loan, 30 shields, 30 horses and 30 camels, in case of any disorder and treachery in Yemen. If anything is lost of the shields, horses or camels they loan to my messenger, it will remain owing by my messenger until it is given back. Najran has the protection of God and the pledges of Muhammad, the Prophet, to protect their lives, faith, land, property, those who are absent and those who are present, and their clan and allies. They need not change anything of their past customs. No right of theirs or their religion shall be altered. No bishop, monk or church guard shall be removed from his position. Whatever they have is theirs, no matter how big or small. They are not held in suspicion and they shall suffer no vengeance killing. They are not required to be mobilized and no army shall trespass on their land. If any of them requests that any right of his should be given to him, justice shall be administered among them. He who takes usury on past loans is not under my protection. No person in Najran is answerable for an injustice committed by another.

This covenant remained intact after the death of Muhammad until the second caliph, Umar, expelled the Christians of Najran due to violations of the peace. He sent them to Iraq where there were to be taken as refugees and provided settlement.

While muhammad was expelling jews and killing/converting Pagans, he was clearly tolerating the christians. why is that?
This clearly shows how protective muhammad was of christianity, the religion that helped give birth to his new creation, islam.
Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:44pm On Dec 25, 2013
paschal ndidi: Dont be silly. If you destroy them, which one do u practise?

We practice the unadulterated Religion of our Forefathers, i.e., TRADITIONAL NIGERIAN RELIGIONS.
Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 25, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

you must be mad.
Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by Rilwayne001: 6:03pm On Dec 25, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

We practice the unadulterated Religion of our Forefathers, i.e., TRADITIONAL NIGERIAN RELIGIONS.

No Wonder

To you belong ur dumb religion

Devilish bigot
Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:05pm On Dec 25, 2013
ajibolabd: you must be mad.

you are mad yourself.
Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:05pm On Dec 25, 2013
Rilwayne001:

No Wonder

Devilish bigot

No Wonder

man-worshipping bigot
Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by rodeo0070(m): 6:08pm On Dec 25, 2013
Too bad. May God help us all...

Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by Slimmos(m): 7:16pm On Dec 25, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Get dis into ur head........sango and ifa are also Foreign priest..and their religion is a Foreign religion because their father whom is ODUDUWA migrated to Nigeria from Mecca in saudi arabia....dey brough paganism from mecca in saudi arabia...so bro ur pagan religion is also a Foreign Religion....so stop accusing Xtianity or islam....is either u bcom an atheist or u keep shut.......egbon egbe enu yin dake......kayi shuru,,,,,, me shonu
Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:22pm On Dec 25, 2013
Slimmos:
Get dis into ur head........sango and ifa are also Foreign priest..and their religion is a Foreign religion because their father whom is ODUDUWA migrated to Nigeria from Mecca in saudi arabia....dey brough paganism from mecca in saudi arabia...so bro ur pagan religion is also a Foreign Religion....so stop accusing Xtianity or islam....is either u bcom an atheist or u keep shut.......egbon egbe enu yin dake......kayi shuru,,,,,, me shonu

Lol you seriously believe that. You think Yorubas are Arabs?

Pathetic. tongue

ANyways even if they came from the Moon, they should practice their own beliefs, not their slave master's beliefs.
Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 25, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Actually the Jew religion gave birth to Islam and Christianity sometime later.
Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:26pm On Dec 25, 2013
ikp4succes:

yeah the Jew religion is the main source of all the troubles.
Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by kingthreat(m): 10:17pm On Dec 25, 2013
May the souls of the innocent and lost ones rest in the bosom of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.
Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by truthcom: 11:57pm On Dec 25, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

And Adam was a Christian I guess or he didn't practice any religion at all ? You are either ignorance or mischievous. For your info, Islam starts from Adam.
Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by truthcom: 11:58pm On Dec 25, 2013
ikp4succes:

Alot of Olodo in the house
Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:50am On Dec 26, 2013
truth.com:

And Adam was a Christian I guess or he didn't practice any religion at all ? You are either ignorance or mischievous. For your info, Islam starts from Adam.

dude adam is a dumb middle Eastern myth.

For the Yorubas, the world starts from Oduduwa.

For the Hausas, the world starts from Bayanjidda.

For the Igbos, the world starts from Eri.

For the Hebrews, the world started from Adam.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okada Riders Now Ply Oshodi-Apapa, Lagos-Badagry Expressway Unhindered / Madness In Nigeria! Lot Of Pple In A Pool.(pic) / Foolish Things Some Girls Do On Romance Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.