Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc (9349 Views)

Bomb Blast Rock Internally Displaced Camp In Maiduguri / N500k Each To Be Paid To Families Of Policemen Killed On Duty / Birthday Mates Of 25th April... (2) (3) (4)

Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by kingarizona(m): 6:09am On Dec 26, 2013
moon la belle: All I do is to wave to the Almighty in thanksgiving whenever I recall this incident. I would have been a victim .it's 2years now,not one year@op. That was December 25th,2011

Sire, don't you know the difference between an OP and a MOD? undecided
Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by moonlabelle: 7:39am On Dec 26, 2013
king arizona:

Sire, don't you know the difference between an OP and a MOD? undecided
Sorry sir, I don't
Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by Chudiking(m): 9:34am On Dec 26, 2013
king arizona: Pictures
May dia Soul R.I.P
Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by Jaynec(f): 11:16am On Dec 26, 2013
king arizona: Hello Nairalander...

Firstly I want to wish you guys a Merry christmas and a prosperous New year in advance. I really don't know were to post this but I think this the right place if I'm not wrong.
I was watching news and I came across the tragic event that happened at St Theresa catholic church Madalla, suleja Niger state killing at least 32 people and 52 others injured.

So its by our power that we are alive to see another or we are better than those people that died and got injured at st theresa catholic church Madalla, but its by the grace of God

So as we celebrate our Christmas let's remember the souls lost on this day 2 years...

May the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God rest in peace AMEN!!!
Amen!
Re: Your Condolence Message To The Families Of 25th Bomb Blast St theresa cath churc by paschalndidi(m): 10:08am On Dec 27, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

We practice the unadulterated Religion of our Forefathers, i.e., TRADITIONAL NIGERIAN RELIGIONS.
Now i see why you ve that name pagan

Okada Riders Now Ply Oshodi-Apapa, Lagos-Badagry Expressway Unhindered / Madness In Nigeria! Lot Of Pple In A Pool.(pic) / Foolish Things Some Girls Do On Romance Section

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8