Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! (40768 Views)

Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. / Sesan's Official Statement On Leaked Skelewu Video / Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 26, 2013
Op, I normally dance to skelewu music everyday and nothing has ever happen to my family members. U're only seeking for attention. He's there making money, u're here posting rubbish abi Seun dey pay u for here ba. GET A LIFE HATERS!!!
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by Orikinla(m): 10:12am On Dec 26, 2013
[size=18pt]The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it. -Albert Einstein [/size]

1 Like

Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by TrebleChamp(m): 10:45am On Dec 26, 2013
C'est des conneries
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by Smily202(m): 10:55am On Dec 26, 2013
9ja way of thinking.........Tufiakwa !!!!!!!

Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by deebrain(m): 11:24am On Dec 26, 2013
Why do Christians like to fall our hand this?
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by sjay22: 11:32am On Dec 26, 2013
moe musa & sesan died at the ryt time bcuz 2 me der last longer dan jesus & da grin who dint have children. Use ur papa 4 juju 4 best video shut blame skelewumoe musa & sesan died at the ryt time bcuz 2 me der last longer dan jesus & da grin who dint have children. Use ur papa 4 juju 4 best video shut blame skelewumoe musa & sesan died at the ryt time bcuz 2 me der last longer dan jesus & da grin who dint have children. Use ur papa 4 juju 4 best video shut blame skelewu
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by LovesonBlezz(m): 11:44am On Dec 26, 2013
@OP

Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by tbagjames(m): 12:25pm On Dec 26, 2013
why is it that those who are first to comment always end up dancing skelewu
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by Boyooosa(m): 3:33pm On Dec 26, 2013
Smily202: 9ja way of thinking.........Tufiakwa !!!!!!!
Bad boy Ever liveth! why u com preempt na?
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by jesuloba1234(m): 3:33pm On Dec 26, 2013
hey... there are not foolish pple here, and mind you no abusive words tho
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by vandac: 4:33pm On Dec 26, 2013
plz dia is every possibility dat dis is coincidence.lets b sure b4 we jump in2 conclusion. lets not allow superstitious belief 2 override us.
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by Boyooosa(m): 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2013
jesuloba1234: hey... there are not no foolish pple here, and mind you no abusive words tho
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by frijos(m): 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2013
Hmmm na wa o
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by fattbabakay(m): 11:11pm On Dec 26, 2013
frijos: I've read thru all comments from page1-4 nobody asked these questions though.

So the armed robbers only came to shoot "someone" and went away with nothing? At least they shud have taken the car abi? Looks like the killers worked with an insider who notified them when the family's driving out? Could it be a "sacrifice"? There's no smoke without fire o my ppl. This same Sesan always "flash" skulls n bones" in his videos. Have u noticed it in Iyanya's sexy mama video and in dbanj's finally video"? This things are connected but who are we to judge or conclude, God sees all o.
Abeg go slp,u no get point!
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by Emereolevanwill(m): 9:06am On Dec 27, 2013
Pix or it didn't happen
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by redsun(m): 2:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
Those nigerian artsts are making waves in british urban clubs for the first time in memory.I don't personally know the artists but i know they are nigerians when i hear them and everybody,both whites and blacks love dancing to them in frenzy.They tend to increase the tempo of the dance floor whenever they come up.

Kudos to them.
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by Debbygile(f): 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
No b 2day e don tay
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by kane33: 9:31am On Aug 09, 2015
Na wa
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 30, 2019
Such shapes, many layers, so fun angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ten Biggest Nigerian Songs Of All Time / What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? / Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.