Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,380 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! (40756 Views)

Satanic Music And Dance So Cherished By Christians In Nigeria. / Sesan's Official Statement On Leaked Skelewu Video / Davido Not Satisfied With Skelewu Video, Reshooting It as Fans complains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by Kestolove(m): 10:01pm On Dec 25, 2013
so davido dad is next abi?
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by phlame(m): 10:06pm On Dec 25, 2013
And this made front page cry
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by onegig(m): 10:51pm On Dec 25, 2013
@op

3 Likes

Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by vokalguy(m): 10:55pm On Dec 25, 2013
Once again, this shenanigan made it to the front page... sigh
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 25, 2013
Austeenx: Oh, really?

I've been saying it. Wet weed is stronger than dry weed, but they will not understand. SMH.

AUGUSTINE i don't undastand ur weed analysis
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by Mannylex(m): 11:22pm On Dec 25, 2013
macof:

Do u and your people leave his religion?

Would have said "sure" , but I thought again, does he really have a religion ?
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by onegig(m): 11:23pm On Dec 25, 2013
Andyblaze:

angryangry

#IGNORE

Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by Mannylex(m): 11:25pm On Dec 25, 2013
pweetixandy:
lOl...U r talkin wiV ur gf'S SaliVa in ur mouth so its hard to Understnd Wat u Sayin

Lol.

@Andy , #yourtopicswillhuntyou .... Lol
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by Andyblaze: 11:39pm On Dec 25, 2013
Mannylex:

Lol.

@Andy , #yourtopicswillhuntyou .... Lol

No be small thing angryangry

Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by dguizman(m): 11:54pm On Dec 25, 2013
steve_cantrell: I hate that song, anyway.
na lie jor,why u no talk am before

1 Like

Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by delors(m): 12:04am On Dec 26, 2013
Sick sense! Video was shot how many months ago? How many more videos have they shot after the skelewu one? Organize brain for yourself joor, make you park well.
RIP to the deceased.

1 Like

Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 26, 2013
you thinking is very low man....

1 Like

Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by dejibimbo(m): 2:10am On Dec 26, 2013
bobby.L:
Skelewu is satanic?
Yes.
Why? You cannot serve two masters. If it doesn't glorify God, and it makes people sin, it is obviously satanic.

BUT, are the deaths because of the song or necessarily proof of it being satanic? NO.

People don't have to die for you to say a song is devilish. Skelewu and a majority of popular music are satanic.
Watch and pray. God help us.
and in addition....to think sumthing is demonic is not 'nigerian mentality'....

I heard a time ago that most of those that believe not in God have not for once read the bible to posses its knowledge, i mean reading the bible, not just scanning thru....
And i also heard from a wise man that, to posses knowledge of a thing, u must first believe it, so i say read the bible and dis believe it later, then come back and call urself pagan or atheist
....to those who says God is a fairy tale, and to the pagan
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by Nobody: 2:40am On Dec 26, 2013
I
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by nopecin(m): 4:22am On Dec 26, 2013
Abeg make unah ask the nairalander wey win $3000 for skelewu dance if him papa still dey alive oooo.........ememy of progress u can never b a celeb......

2 Likes

Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by GentleFrank(m): 7:47am On Dec 26, 2013
Good
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by Yheamizy: 7:51am On Dec 26, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
I think christianity is satanic. not skelewu.
den u must b devilish

1 Like

Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by Sike(m): 7:59am On Dec 26, 2013
Babamide: Why are there so many foolish people on nairaland??
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by nairaman66(m): 8:03am On Dec 26, 2013
Wishful and stewpid thinking! Is Davido's Dad dead too? Maybe he'll die today!
Re: Skelewu Is A Song Of Satanic Influence! There Is A Proof With The Recent Deaths! by pweetixandy: 8:25am On Dec 26, 2013
Andyblaze:

angryangry help me suck it out? angryangry
u r soooo ewww-ish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ten Biggest Nigerian Songs Of All Time / What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? / What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.