Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Please Don't Take Christ Out Of Christmas - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Don't Take Christ Out Of Christmas (11387 Views)

The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas / Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil / Pictures Of Christmas Day Bomb Blast In Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Don't Take Christ Out Of Christmas by Mintayo(m): 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2013
haibe:

You mean I should let people digest your heresy? never.
I rememeber one time like that,i took on with his mentor,he banned me for a week...wink

1 Like

Re: Please Don't Take Christ Out Of Christmas by MEILYN(m): 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2013
haibe:

You mean I should let people digest your heresy? never.
And erm remember...

"The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath. He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill the places with the dead bodies; he shall wound the heads over many countries." (Psalm 110:5-6). i hope your body wont be among those, when Christ comes grin
Re: Please Don't Take Christ Out Of Christmas by haibe(m): 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2013
Mintayo:
I rememeber one time like that,i took on with his mentor,he banned me for a week...wink

lol,I can imagine.
Re: Please Don't Take Christ Out Of Christmas by MEILYN(m): 3:18pm On Dec 30, 2013
Mintayo:
Mentor? Smh.

The devil follow people around, causing confusion.

But guess wha bro, you cant stop Gods work.

Try harder okay wink
Re: Please Don't Take Christ Out Of Christmas by haibe(m): 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2013
MEILYN: And erm remember...

"The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath. He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill the places with the dead bodies; he shall wound the heads over many countries." (Psalm 110:5-6). i hope your body wont be among those, when Christ comes grin

Can't you understand a simple verse like this again?
Re: Please Don't Take Christ Out Of Christmas by haibe(m): 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2013
MEILYN: Mentor? Smh.

The devil follow people around, causing confusion.

But guess wha bro, you cant stop Gods work.

Try harder okay wink

Is obadiah not ur mentor? he simply said what he faced when he took on obadiah,why must you always misinterpret things?
Re: Please Don't Take Christ Out Of Christmas by MEILYN(m): 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2013
haibe:

Can't you understand a simple verse like this again?
I bet my life on it. wink you dont know what that verse is.... We can start from chapter one if you want to wink the chapter is prophecying about Christ.

Just saying. Incase you dont know....

Another thread coming up... Come and scoff okay? You are highly welcome.
Re: Please Don't Take Christ Out Of Christmas by haibe(m): 3:31pm On Dec 30, 2013
MEILYN: I bet my life on it. wink you dont know what that verse is.... We can start from chapter one if you want to wink the chapter is prophecying about Christ.

Just saying. Incase you dont know....

Another thread coming up... Come and scoff okay? You are highly welcome.
Okay tell me,why do you like misinterpreting the bible? were u sent
Re: Please Don't Take Christ Out Of Christmas by MEILYN(m): 3:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
haibe:

Is obadiah not ur mentor? he simply said what he faced when he took on obadiah,why must you always misinterpret things?
indeed. wink do you have a problem with that? grin
Re: Please Don't Take Christ Out Of Christmas by haibe(m): 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2013
MEILYN: indeed. wink do you have a problem with that? grin

No I don't, I was wondering why you were questioning mintayo like obadiah isn't your mentor. Be proud of your mentor
Re: Please Don't Take Christ Out Of Christmas by MEILYN(m): 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2013
haibe:
Okay tell me,why do you like misinterpreting the bible? were u sent
The truth turn to lies when they enter your ears....

I dont even interpret majority of the verses i give. You know? It is self explanatory.

And if by anyway i want to interpret. I use another scripture to interpret.

Now i wanna give you an assignment, and i want you to interpret here on Nairaland....

Deutronomy 28 read this first, separately...

revelation 17 and 18
link it with Isaiah 14 as well as Isaiah 47 and psalms 137 Read all this in the order i gave you.

Isaiah 34, Jude 6 and 2 peter 2 vs 4...

Maybe your brain will come back a little bit. grin

and erm, come and interpret it for us when you are thru.

Coming to check on it later.

Maybe you can change my insight on those chapters. Who knows?
Re: Please Don't Take Christ Out Of Christmas by haibe(m): 3:45pm On Dec 30, 2013
Nah,I don't read bible like I am reading a textbook when am giving an assignment.

You may want explain them let's see whether you misinterpret or not
Re: Please Don't Take Christ Out Of Christmas by MEILYN(m): 3:49pm On Dec 30, 2013
haibe: Nah,I don't read bible like I am reading a textbook when am giving an assignment.

You may want explain them let's see whether you misinterpret or not
Wow. This verse doesnt sound familiar...

"For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:" (Isaiah 28:10). you link scriptures saying thesame thing with scriptures to get a better understanding..

Please read it oo....

I really want you to read it. Even if you dont interpret.

Talking like a brother now. wink
Re: Please Don't Take Christ Out Of Christmas by haibe(m): 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2013
MEILYN: Wow. This verse doesnt sound familiar...

"For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:" (Isaiah 28:10). you link scriptures saying thesame thing with scriptures to get a better understanding..

Please read it oo....

I really want you to read it. Even if you dont interpret.

Talking like a brother now. wink

How sure arr u I haven't read it?
Re: Please Don't Take Christ Out Of Christmas by MEILYN(m): 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
haibe:

How sure arr u I haven't read it?
you have not read it in the order i gave you....

I want to learn from you. And i want us to start with these verses
Re: Please Don't Take Christ Out Of Christmas by haibe(m): 3:55pm On Dec 30, 2013
MEILYN: you have not read it in the order i gave you....

I want to learn from you. And i want us to start with these verses

ha, how do u know? what happened to obadiah?

1 Like

Re: Please Don't Take Christ Out Of Christmas by MEILYN(m): 3:58pm On Dec 30, 2013
haibe:

ha, how do u know? what happened to obadiah?
His mission is finished here. Have not heard from him in a very long time...

And if you think Obadiah is teaching me all this things am saying, then you are wrong. He led me to the right path, i took over from there. wink
Re: Please Don't Take Christ Out Of Christmas by MEILYN(m): 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2013
Okay, since you have read it. Why dont you explain it to us....

Deutronomy 28 for a start. wink
Re: Please Don't Take Christ Out Of Christmas by haibe(m): 4:02pm On Dec 30, 2013
MEILYN: His mission is finished here. Have not heard from him in a very long time...

And if you think Obadiah is teaching me all this things am saying, then you are wrong. He led me to the right path, i took over from there. wink

I thought you said you learnt all these from him.

FYI, obadiah deactivated his account doesn't mean he doesn't have another id... I first knew him as buzugee before he changed to obadiah
Re: Please Don't Take Christ Out Of Christmas by haibe(m): 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2013
MEILYN: Okay, since you have read it. Why dont you explain it to us....

Deutronomy 28 for a start. wink

Ha, until I see that humility in you in a while I can't take u serious
Re: Please Don't Take Christ Out Of Christmas by MEILYN(m): 4:06pm On Dec 30, 2013
haibe:

I thought you said you learnt all these from him.

FYI, obadiah deactivated his account doesn't mean he doesn't have another id... I first knew him as buzugee before he changed to obadiah
I never said so wink, he led me to the truth. I was reading the bible like a story book back then wink then i learnt precept upon precept. And then History + Precept Upon Precept =Truth mehn. Now i cant back out of the bible no matter what, because i know what it is mehn.

oya now.... Go and find him. grin
Re: Please Don't Take Christ Out Of Christmas by MEILYN(m): 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2013
haibe:

Ha, until I see that humility in you in a while I can't take u serious
Oh....

Please haibe, Please haibe grin
Re: Please Don't Take Christ Out Of Christmas by haibe(m): 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2013
MEILYN: Oh....

Please haibe, Please haibe grin

Re: Please Don't Take Christ Out Of Christmas by MEILYN(m): 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2013
haibe:

Lol. I will check it up @ night bro.
Re: Please Don't Take Christ Out Of Christmas by MEILYN(m): 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2013
but before then..

You know there was a terror in Egypt and Syria? You heard about the flood that killed thousands in Philippines? Oh Japan power plant?.... That was a sign that Christs coming is near....

"Woe be unto thee, Babylon, and Asia! woe be unto thee, Egypt and Syria!" (2 Esdras 16:1)."Gird up yourselves with cloths of sack and hair, bewail your children, and be sorry; for your destruction is at hand." (2 Esdras 16:2).....

"And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh. " (Luke 21:28).

Lol you think the bible dont know all this names?

Woe unto Asia? Oh my God, what did they do? grin.

That is why they removed the Apocrypha from the bible because all the Prophecies are there bro. grin
i know them before they happen grin

you think what is happening to the Hausas in the north is not biblical?

Like i said. The bible is a book of Prephecy and People, way of life and history. The bible is everything.

Sorry. Just wanted you to know...

Waiting for the explanation bro.
Re: Please Don't Take Christ Out Of Christmas by haibe(m): 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2013
MEILYN: Lol. I will check it up @ night bro.

hehe,there are times to answer questions and there are times not to okay? I might answer them spontaneously so jusy watch.
Re: Please Don't Take Christ Out Of Christmas by MEILYN(m): 4:38pm On Dec 30, 2013
haibe:

hehe,there are times to answer questions and there are times not to okay? I might answer them spontaneously so jusy watch.
lol. Take your time bro..

If you read it in that order. You will understand bro.

I put them in that order so you can read and see for yourself...

It is talking about heaven and earth.
Re: Please Don't Take Christ Out Of Christmas by MEILYN(m): 10:44pm On Dec 30, 2013
hey haibe... Add Revelations 12 to that grin
Re: Please Don't Take Christ Out Of Christmas by texanomaly(f): 4:06am On Dec 31, 2013
@haibe and MEILYN

Y'all have totally hijacked my thread. angry angry angry

Get your own... angry angry angry angry
Re: Please Don't Take Christ Out Of Christmas by Mamacita007(f): 7:12am On Dec 31, 2013
I always say xmas becos i didnt see it as a big deal but ill stop it from now henceforth

1 Like

Re: Please Don't Take Christ Out Of Christmas by MEILYN(m): 7:33am On Dec 31, 2013
texanomaly: @haibe and MEILYN

Y'all have totally hijacked my thread. angry angry angry

Get your own... angry angry angry angry
lol... Sorry. We Didnt mean to hijack your thread. grin
Re: Please Don't Take Christ Out Of Christmas by MEILYN(m): 7:57am On Dec 31, 2013
Mamacita007: I always say xmas becos i didnt see it as a big deal but ill stop it from now henceforth
I have told you.

God hates your christmas grin

dont you believe in the bible?

Nobody will give you these verses am giving you. grin

"Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them." (Isaiah 1:14).<< Your new moons and appointed time of celebration. He hates it. 2moro is not my new year wink

"I hate, I despise your feast days, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies." (Amos 5:21).<< I hate your Christmas, Easter and New Year... God wont smell in your solemn assemblies.

Are your pastors not seeing these verses?

You guys are celebrating Cesare Borgia. The whiteman jesus in all your churches grin the image of the beast that the whole world worship.

Now am gonna give you a verse that prophesied about him. Trust me this came to pass. The pope Alexanders son [cesare borgia].

"For a father afflicted with untimely mourning, when he hath made an image of his child soon taken away, now honoured him as a god, which was then a dead man, and delivered to those that were under him ceremonies and sacrifices." (Wisdom 14:15).<< do your research. This happened.

"Whom men could not honour in presence, because they dwelt far off, they took the counterfeit of his visage from far, and made an express image of a king whom they honoured, to the end that by this their forwardness they might flatter him that was absent, as if he were present." (Wisdom 14:17).<< oh, I love the bible.

"And so the multitude, allured by the grace of the work, took him now for a god, which a little before was but honoured." (Wisdom 14:20).

"And this was an occasion to deceive the world: for men, serving either calamity or tyranny, did ascribe unto stones and stocks the incommunicable name." (Wisdom 14:21).
and you tell me the bible is a Christian book?

Pics of Cesare Borgia.

http://www.google.com/search?q=cesare+borgia+pics&client=ms-opera-mini&channel=new&prmd=ivnso&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=pmjCUvm0L-mo0AXe44DgAg&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

History of the man Christians worship.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cesare_Borgia

"And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world." (Revelation 13:8 ).<<Cesare Borgia.

"And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone." (Revelation 19:20).<< the image of the beast is the white jesus you all serve. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

30 Facts About Islam / 226 Comments On A Topic By People Asking Me To Join Illuminati / Is It Proper To Give Your Tithe To The Needy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.