Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,926 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

How Do I Deal With Rejection - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Deal With Rejection (1245 Views)

How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? / Dealing with rejection in relationships. / How To Cope With Rejection : Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Deal With Rejection by lilpervert(m): 10:05pm On Dec 25, 2013
I asked a friend out today (we're like best friends) and got the cold answer of "I only like you as a friend". I feel so dejected right now cos I've lost lost her love and potentially our friendship, I'm trying to sleep to ease the pain but I've hit a brick wall there.
Please, could anyone offer anything that could help. I just found out what heartbreak is
Re: How Do I Deal With Rejection by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 25, 2013
Tis u first time na abi it happens always !

Anyway, just up your game and don't force it !
Re: How Do I Deal With Rejection by lilpervert(m): 10:24pm On Dec 25, 2013
Thanks man, it's just so depressing right now. I hope it gets better cry
Re: How Do I Deal With Rejection by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 25, 2013
U won't get better by crying , u won't get her by crying and u won't sustain her by crying !

Stop crying and be a MAN , u fuc.k.er !

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With Rejection by lilpervert(m): 10:34pm On Dec 25, 2013
I have no idea why that last comment made me laugh. Good one man grin
Re: How Do I Deal With Rejection by MrCork: 11:20pm On Dec 25, 2013
lil pervert: I asked a friend out today (we're like best friends) and got the cold answer of "I only like you as a friend". I feel so dejected right now cos I've lost lost her love and potentially our friendship, I'm trying to sleep to ease the pain but I've hit a brick wall there.
Please, could anyone offer anything that could help. I just found out what heartbreak is

....simple...every money u spent towards her...Juss collect it back with intrest..including Mooney for petrol....bro is she dark skin? angry
Re: How Do I Deal With Rejection by captcochrane(m): 12:45am On Dec 26, 2013
donroxy: U won't get better by crying , u won't get her by crying and u won't sustain her by crying !

Stop crying and be a MAN , u fuc.k.er !

funny money counter, gud to see u again

plus hope they don snatch ya waif
Re: How Do I Deal With Rejection by futureniyi: 12:51am On Dec 26, 2013
Re: How Do I Deal With Rejection by Ranchhoddas: 1:01am On Dec 26, 2013
lil pervert: I asked a friend out today (we're like best friends) and got the cold answer of "I only like you as a friend". I feel so dejected right now cos I've lost lost her love and potentially our friendship, I'm trying to sleep to ease the pain but I've hit a brick wall there.
sorry bro...i'm also afraid of that stuff!
Re: How Do I Deal With Rejection by Nobody: 2:56am On Dec 26, 2013
Eh yah u were a victim of Friendzone 101. it's part of being a guy. You would probably get more rejections from other girls, not all would agree to your proposal you know. But hey on the bright side, each encounter helps build your confidence and prepares you for that special one.

[s]Take a cue from Mr.cork for example, you hardly see him whining about rejection. Always jumping from one light skinned girl to another grin[/s]. I'm not saying you should be a womanizer o, just that Life is too short to feel miserable about a girl. Move on bro

Lastly, don't terminate the friendship. In the long run, you might discover things you didn't know about her that might turn you off lipsrsealed or help you win her faster wink in the future, when the opportunity window opens again(that's if you are still interested in her by then)...and if it doesn't, then you must have gained a great friend. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With Rejection by Nobody: 4:24am On Dec 26, 2013
always have it at the back of your heart that in life,you win some,you loose some.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With Rejection by lilpervert(m): 6:26am On Dec 26, 2013
Big.game:
Eh yah u were a victim of Friendzone 101. it's part of being a guy. You would probably get more rejections from other girls, not all would agree to your proposal you know. But hey on the bright side, each encounter helps build your confidence and prepares you for that special one.

[s]Take a cue from Mr.cork for example, you hardly see him whining about rejection. Always jumping from one light skinned girl to another grin[/s]. I'm not saying you should be a womanizer o, just that Life is too short to feel miserable about a girl. Move on bro

Lastly, don't terminate the friendship. In the long run, you might discover things you didn't know about her that might turn you off lipsrsealed or help you win her faster wink in the future, when the opportunity window opens again(that's if you are still interested in her by then)...and if it doesn't, then you must have gained a great friend. cheesy
True yarns, what doesn't kill me makes me stronger. It just takes a little time and btw, funny quote about Mr Cork grin
Re: How Do I Deal With Rejection by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 26, 2013
captcochrane:
funny money counter, gud to see u again

plus hope they don snatch ya waif
I get my own share from the counted money including those I don't count self grin

Na who born dem mama to snatch am !
Re: How Do I Deal With Rejection by GeneralShepherd(m): 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2013
@op Never ask a girl to be your girlfriend, its awkward. Women don't think of relationships,they love when things appear spontaneous. Plan your moves but make it look unplanned!

As for your friend? Make sure you don't act angry, game othe rchicks! Stop wasting your time around her. If you really want her make her see you spending time with other girls. In real life,pictures on your dp and all.

Women want what other women desire. Women respond so well to jealousy,use it as a weapon, but in my opinion girls too plenty for you to waste your time crying over one girl. She rejected you make see that it is her loss. Don't be a wimp

Next time try and kiss the girl and let her ask you,my favourite question, what do you want from me? Never be the one asking questions about the relationship. Act and let her ask
Re: How Do I Deal With Rejection by dasparrow: 1:34pm On Dec 26, 2013

It is because of people like you that there is a saying out there that men and women can never be just friends. There are so many other ladies out there and yet you chose to have a crush on a lady who is just a friend of yours and only sees you as such. Now you come here complaining. Who asked you to develop feelings for her? Do you know if she already has a boyfriend whom you are not aware of? Besides, look at your ID moniker. You call yourself a 'pervert' so which lady in her right senses will want to give her heart to a lil pervert like you? Bros, move on and stop crying over spilled milk. Once you stop being a pervert, the ladies out there will feel safer giving their hearts to you.
Re: How Do I Deal With Rejection by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2013
dasparrow:

It is because of people like you that there is a saying out there that men and women can never be just friends. There are so many other ladies out there and yet you chose to have a crush on a lady who is just a friend of yours and only sees you as such. Now you come here complaining. Who asked you to develop feelings for her? Do you know if she already has a boyfriend whom you are not aware of? Besides, look at your ID moniker. You call yourself a 'pervert' so which lady in her right senses will want to give her heart to a lil pervert like you? Bros, move on and stop crying over spilled milk. Once you stop being a pervert, the ladies out there will feel safer giving their hearts to you.

What manner of bullsh.it is this? undecided
Re: How Do I Deal With Rejection by crackhaus: 7:44pm On Dec 26, 2013
Bro..have a drink or smoke a joint and go to bed. When you wake up, pretend that it was all a bad dream...trust me, this aint heartbreak!

(1) (Reply)

Re / . / How Do You Tell Her She's Getting Fat??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.