Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Females On NL Pls See This Message, Open The Thread Pls, BIKO! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Females On NL Pls See This Message, Open The Thread Pls, BIKO! (1804 Views)

Why Do Naija Guys Thank Females On Facebook After Friend Request / Why Do Almost All The Females On Badoo Social Networking Don't Chat? / Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Females On NL Pls See This Message, Open The Thread Pls, BIKO! by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 26, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
Pls I want to have a survey on ladies on NL so pls feel free to add me on BBM 73F93843 pls this survey is serious, if you cannot add me you can drop your pinS I will add ASAP.
Pls do not mind the smiles up There and below.
grin grin
Re: Females On NL Pls See This Message, Open The Thread Pls, BIKO! by adeoladrg(m): 2:46am On Dec 26, 2013
I heard this is the latest p-setting strategy. Wishn u luck tho.
Re: Females On NL Pls See This Message, Open The Thread Pls, BIKO! by Dhelake: 7:04am On Dec 26, 2013
adeola_drg: I heard this is the latest p-setting strategy. Wishn u luck tho.
Lolz
Re: Females On NL Pls See This Message, Open The Thread Pls, BIKO! by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 26, 2013
this one is different grin
Re: Females On NL Pls See This Message, Open The Thread Pls, BIKO! by ITbomb(m): 9:23am On Dec 26, 2013
Yet another reason BBM should never have been in Tecno phones

2 Likes

Re: Females On NL Pls See This Message, Open The Thread Pls, BIKO! by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 26, 2013
does dis look like a techno?

1 Like

Re: Females On NL Pls See This Message, Open The Thread Pls, BIKO! by ITbomb(m): 9:46am On Dec 26, 2013
Very Tecnoque
U could do more of the pimpping, I'm not impressed. Get a better launcher
Re: Females On NL Pls See This Message, Open The Thread Pls, BIKO! by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 26, 2013
Pls why does a survey that has to do with NL ladies be on BBM? Whatever survey you are carrying out should be done here undecided
Re: Females On NL Pls See This Message, Open The Thread Pls, BIKO! by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 26, 2013
ITbomb: Very Tecnoque
U could do more of the pimpping, I'm not impressed. Get a better launcher
actually could you name the techno phone that uses a single sim for me?

1 Like

Re: Females On NL Pls See This Message, Open The Thread Pls, BIKO! by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 26, 2013
TEA esq™:
Pls why does a survey that has to do with NL ladies be on BBM? Whatever survey you are carrying out should be done here undecided
madam how can dat be done?
I want it to be done on bbm using broadcast not actually chatting cuz I want to prove a point.
Re: Females On NL Pls See This Message, Open The Thread Pls, BIKO! by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 26, 2013
murimoney: madam how can dat be done?
I want it to be done on bbm using broadcast not actually chatting cuz I want to prove a point.
And what point could that be?
Re: Females On NL Pls See This Message, Open The Thread Pls, BIKO! by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 26, 2013
TEA esq™:

And what point could that be?
witheld!
Re: Females On NL Pls See This Message, Open The Thread Pls, BIKO! by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 26, 2013
murimoney: witheld!
Ok.
PIN withheld
Re: Females On NL Pls See This Message, Open The Thread Pls, BIKO! by missKeri(f): 10:22am On Dec 26, 2013
TEA esq™:

Ok.
PIN withheld
Exactly...Do wateva survey here on Nairaland
Re: Females On NL Pls See This Message, Open The Thread Pls, BIKO! by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 26, 2013
missKeri:
Exactly...Do wateva survey here on Nairaland
actually this survey is a very funny one if you ladies insist I put it on NL no probs, but its a must you partake in d survey! lipsrsealed
Re: Females On NL Pls See This Message, Open The Thread Pls, BIKO! by ITbomb(m): 10:43am On Dec 26, 2013
murimoney: actually could you name the techno phone that uses a single sim for me?
Concentrate on your show bro
Re: Females On NL Pls See This Message, Open The Thread Pls, BIKO! by Saraha1(f): 10:51am On Dec 26, 2013
Am watching from afar.
Re: Females On NL Pls See This Message, Open The Thread Pls, BIKO! by hybridtm(m): 11:51am On Dec 26, 2013
Op,..go lock ur self for pit toilet na do survey of ,,,hw shit dey smell
bloody attention seeker,,if u nid attention ,,.get a boy frnd
Re: Females On NL Pls See This Message, Open The Thread Pls, BIKO! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 26, 2013
hybridtm: Op,..go lock ur self for pit toilet na do survey of ,,,hw shit dey smell
bloody attention seeker,,if u nid attention ,,.get a boy frnd
smh you are not forced to comment and in btw am not gay! GERRIT?? angry
Re: Females On NL Pls See This Message, Open The Thread Pls, BIKO! by Dhelake: 12:38pm On Dec 26, 2013
ITbomb: Yet another reason BBM should never have been in Tecno phones
Lolz
Re: Females On NL Pls See This Message, Open The Thread Pls, BIKO! by justice08: 2:55pm On Dec 26, 2013
I swear i didn't want to comment before but after reading this almost erratic post i decided to throw some thoughts on the matter... Has it became THAT hard for men to meet women that they are resorting to fishing every girls pin of Nigeria's biggest website for a survey that obviously has no relevance except for your own personal endeavors. I agree girls form, which may make it difficult for people like yourself to meet the opposite sex, but there is a common saying that treat people how you want them to treat you, so if you take a few courses (many online) on improving yourself as a person i assure you women will flock around you, basically get a life and try a little harder!
Re: Females On NL Pls See This Message, Open The Thread Pls, BIKO! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 26, 2013
justice08: I swear i didn't want to comment before but after reading this almost erratic post i decided to throw some thoughts on the matter... Has it became THAT hard for men to meet women that they are resorting to fishing every girls pin of Nigeria's biggest website for a survey that obviously has no relevance except for your own personal endeavors. I agree girls form, which may make it difficult for people like yourself to meet the opposite sex, but there is a common saying that treat people how you want them to treat you, so if you take a few courses (many online) on improving yourself as a person i assure you women will flock around you, basically get a life and try a little harder!
silly you! Silly you!! Silly you!!!
Would you read the comments clearly and stop blabbing! undecided
Re: Females On NL Pls See This Message, Open The Thread Pls, BIKO! by justice08: 3:48pm On Dec 26, 2013
he who opened this thread in the first place is calling i the reader of this nonsensical post silly? how is that in anyway smart? lmao!
Re: Females On NL Pls See This Message, Open The Thread Pls, BIKO! by scribble: 10:39pm On Dec 26, 2013
abeg allow d guy to meet babes however he knows how
Re: Females On NL Pls See This Message, Open The Thread Pls, BIKO! by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 27, 2013
justice08: he who opened this thread in the first place is calling i the reader of this nonsensical post silly? how is that in anyway smart? lmao!
gbagaun grin

(1) (Reply)

Does A Song Remind Of A Particular Ex? / Dear Men: What Do Yall Want From Us / Do Guys Make Passes At Girls Who Wear Glasses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.