Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

My First Time - Sara And Billy Tells Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Time - Sara And Billy Tells Story (605 Views)

How Billy Got Convinced To Marry Jennifer / A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need / A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved The Princess In Need (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My First Time - Sara And Billy Tells Story by TecLeo(m): 10:24am On Dec 26, 2013
Billy secretly desired Sara. Sara was everything he wasn't. Billy was a loner. Sara was involved in many on campus clubs. Sara always made it a point to talk to Billy. Billy at first, thought the popular girl must have wanted or needed something, to be talking to him. Sara thought Billy was an old soul. Sometimes it felt like he could see into her, where others their ages didn't see past their noses. At graduation, one of his friends had snapped a shot of Sara hugging him. He had kept this picture in his wallet hiding, pulling it out often, wondering where she had ended up. He had stayed in the area, to help his grandparents, and was attending the local community college.Just two weeks after fall semester started, he
Continue reading: http://pressleader..com/2013/12/my-first-time-sara-and-billy.html

(1) (Reply)

Would You Attend Your Ex's Wedding If You Were Dumped For A Wealthier Person? / Love Or Sex Or Money ???...what Are Nigerian Girls More Interested In / I Nid Answ£rs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.