Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

A Sequel To The Thread "Is Someone Having Sex With My Girlfriend" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Sequel To The Thread "Is Someone Having Sex With My Girlfriend" (1911 Views)

PHOTO: Lady Caught Having Sex With A Mad Man / Is Someone Having Sex With My Gf? / My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Sequel To The Thread "Is Someone Having Sex With My Girlfriend" by 9jaSceptic: 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2013
So i noticed some changes and decided to talk to her and sort things out check out our chat.

So chatted with her on whatsapp , check out the conversation , what do you think?

Me:hey

Her: Yeah

me:where r u?

her:On ma way to xx

Me:why didn't u let me know when u were going

Her: You didn't ask me to tell you when am leaving

Me:Okay

Me: Babe what's happening

Her: As in

Me: Okay keep acting i'll talk if u don't want to
you were giving me an attitude today

Her: I wasn't

Me: okay you don't call or reach out like u used to
you just do as u please

Her:In what sense

Me:at least let us just ve a matured convo
you know
it's not like it used to be
let's just trash tinz out
life is too short to be unhappy
or staying with the wrong person

Her:What things are we trashing out

Me:our "supposed relationship"
cause it doesn't seem to me like we in one
f u not happy anymore
we can discuss the reasons or cause
if the differences and issues are reconcileable we sort things out
if not we just love ourselves enough to let eachother find happiness

Her:I don't understand

Me:what part
??

Her:The last part

Me: as in
Maybe you not into me anylonger
and you don't know how to let go or tell me
it'll be wise if we just discuss things as two Adults
and save eachother
the punishment of unrequited love
or a one sided relationship
because swts truth be told
i'm at my breaking point
never wanna discussed this with you
but i just felt i should pour out ma heart

Her:What breaking point

Me:babe pls let us discuss the issue at hand
Breaking point i.e. limit

Her: See if you don't understand me anymore its advisable to let me go and you get someone you can understand that all I have to say

Me: see that's an example of what i'm saying
u didn't ask questions or
think about how we can make tinz work
it's just very obvious you no longer interested

Her:If you say so

Me: that's all you ve to say

Her:Yeah

Her: What do you have to say

Me: Are you still interested?

Me: Give me a definite answer

She's yet to reply me, what do you guys think?
Re: A Sequel To The Thread "Is Someone Having Sex With My Girlfriend" by joromi: 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2013
Bros, forget this girl.,,, she's gone
You missed the punny
Sorry grin grin grin
Re: A Sequel To The Thread "Is Someone Having Sex With My Girlfriend" by iamdhebuck(m): 9:10pm On Dec 26, 2013
nigga u lost her..sorry.She already told u she ain't into u anymore,re read the chat history,stop leaving in denial.

I would have advised u hit the womanliness a few times before u have this heart to heart talk...too late now
Re: A Sequel To The Thread "Is Someone Having Sex With My Girlfriend" by dahmie2013: 9:10pm On Dec 26, 2013
joromi: Bros, forget this girl.,,, she's gone
You missed the punny
Sorry grin grin grin

Tanks bro! Guy u screwed up, u didn't need all dat talk 2 get d punny! Work smarter with d next one! tongue
Re: A Sequel To The Thread "Is Someone Having Sex With My Girlfriend" by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2013
u don't need any1 to tell u say d babe don leave u
Re: A Sequel To The Thread "Is Someone Having Sex With My Girlfriend" by 9jaSceptic: 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2013
Ma people she just replied me with "Not " that means it's over i think i don't need to go on a f.ucking spree to relieve myself of the heartbreak or start chasing girls about, that can make me fail in life and she'll be glad she left me , all i need do now is to work on me and better my lot and make her see what she just lost in the nearest future.

When she replied with not my reply was no shii.

I'm hurt but i don't beg for things like that, if it doesn't come natural it's not worth having.
I suspect one guy has beem scoping her lately..

#Teamfreshair

4 Likes

Re: A Sequel To The Thread "Is Someone Having Sex With My Girlfriend" by babatundeizbad(m): 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2013
Dont try to impress her bro. You need to get over her and move on. But make sure she's still a friend thou
Re: A Sequel To The Thread "Is Someone Having Sex With My Girlfriend" by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2013
You missed the punny
Sorry grin grin grin
why the tin come dey tickle u so? Hater tongue
Re: A Sequel To The Thread "Is Someone Having Sex With My Girlfriend" by skyscraperTM(m): 10:37pm On Dec 26, 2013
Op bro, you must be jobless. In other news, she jilted me on christmas day. https://www.nairaland.com/1569221/she-jilted-me-christmas-day
Re: A Sequel To The Thread "Is Someone Having Sex With My Girlfriend" by 9jaSceptic: 10:41pm On Dec 26, 2013
babatunde izbad: Dont try to impress her bro. You need to get over her and move on. But make sure she's still a friend thou

why do we still need to be friends?
Re: A Sequel To The Thread "Is Someone Having Sex With My Girlfriend" by hotmolo(m): 11:34pm On Dec 26, 2013
9jaSceptic:

Das d best way to make her realise her loss. Cos she wil see u move on nd b happy wit sum1 else.
Re: A Sequel To The Thread "Is Someone Having Sex With My Girlfriend" by addictiv(m): 12:24am On Dec 27, 2013
Take a walk bro.....dnt look back. Remember what happened to lots wife. Cut off all ties, no girl is worth having hbp for. Even if she comes rolling on the floor,get the guards to throw her out. Work on yourself, be successful n make me proud.

2 Likes

Re: A Sequel To The Thread "Is Someone Having Sex With My Girlfriend" by 9jaSceptic: 12:57am On Dec 27, 2013
hotmolo:

Das d best way to make her realise her loss. Cos she wil see u move on nd b happy wit sum1 else.

Hope it won't be as if i'm stalking her, and give her the irreplaceable idea?
Re: A Sequel To The Thread "Is Someone Having Sex With My Girlfriend" by 190theclown: 1:36am On Dec 27, 2013
reminds me of my ex 15years ago

when they start throwing those one one responses and replies

know that its over..

My guy please take heart shes gone dont try fighting for her
Re: A Sequel To The Thread "Is Someone Having Sex With My Girlfriend" by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 27, 2013
190-the-clown:
reminds me of my ex 15years ago

when they start throwing those one one responses and replies

know that its over..

My guy please take heart shes gone dont try fighting for her
when the girl said he did nt ask her that was why she didnt tell him she was travelling back to xx.
That was when I ffigured the girl doesnt care a he ck about this guy.
Then when she started asking those silly + stewpid questions, I became mighty sure OP had lost his gf.
Not to worry, yapa girls dey. Move on with your life, and never let her get the impression that you miss or still love her.
Re: A Sequel To The Thread "Is Someone Having Sex With My Girlfriend" by Impulse80(m): 6:42am On Dec 27, 2013
I bet this guy didn't nyash that girl, which time guys go wise up? Aim for the center of her legs and she wont dream of leaving you.
Re: A Sequel To The Thread "Is Someone Having Sex With My Girlfriend" by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 27, 2013
Impulse80: I bet this guy didn't nyash that girl, which time guys go wise up? Aim for the center of her legs and she wont dream of leaving you.
That's all.
Re: A Sequel To The Thread "Is Someone Having Sex With My Girlfriend" by ITbomb(m): 8:54am On Dec 27, 2013
One thing I would not do is to let chat drives my relationship. I cannot imagine asking a question like this to my gf on chat.
It seems you were a chat n phone based bf, and she has found someone more physical.

1 Like

Re: A Sequel To The Thread "Is Someone Having Sex With My Girlfriend" by EejaNla01(m): 8:56am On Dec 27, 2013
This issue dey pain me like say I'm d oP angry
Well,its all good,move on and work on bettering yourself and don't be her friend again just remain casual like wasup,hi dazall. angry
Re: A Sequel To The Thread "Is Someone Having Sex With My Girlfriend" by ShirelleBaby: 9:09am On Dec 27, 2013
hotmolo:

u are a damn bad player..OMG!now i see..believe me dat shit hurts lyk crazy!
Re: A Sequel To The Thread "Is Someone Having Sex With My Girlfriend" by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 27, 2013
You missed the punny
Sorry grin grin grin

LMAO!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: A Sequel To The Thread "Is Someone Having Sex With My Girlfriend" by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 27, 2013
9jaSceptic:

You don't need to be friends with her Bruh.

Move on.

Move on.

You will get over it quickly that way.
Re: A Sequel To The Thread "Is Someone Having Sex With My Girlfriend" by jeffdrew(m): 9:45am On Dec 27, 2013
She lost u,another will find u....shit happens!
U just gotta get over it..
Re: A Sequel To The Thread "Is Someone Having Sex With My Girlfriend" by hotmolo(m): 10:00am On Dec 27, 2013
9jaSceptic:

Hope it won't be as if i'm stalking her, and give her the irreplaceable idea?

No man... Don't make advances. Jst b a casual frnd. Contactin 1s in a wyl
Re: A Sequel To The Thread "Is Someone Having Sex With My Girlfriend" by 9jaSceptic: 10:19am On Dec 27, 2013
Impulse80: I bet this guy didn't nyash that girl, which time guys go wise up? Aim for the center of her legs and she wont dream of leaving you.

Yes oo ma nigger i didn't get to yansh her ooo, like seriously.
Re: A Sequel To The Thread "Is Someone Having Sex With My Girlfriend" by 9jaSceptic: 10:23am On Dec 27, 2013
Shir£ll£ baby:

u are a damn bad player..OMG!now i see..believe me dat shit hurts lyk crazy!

I'll try that, but if she makes the mistake of coming back , hmm .
Re: A Sequel To The Thread "Is Someone Having Sex With My Girlfriend" by 9jaSceptic: 10:26am On Dec 27, 2013
hotmolo:

No man... Don't make advances. Jst b a casual frnd. Contactin 1s in a wyl

I don here ma nigger, thanks bruh.
Re: A Sequel To The Thread "Is Someone Having Sex With My Girlfriend" by Opera240: 10:28am On Dec 27, 2013
Sorry bros...d tinz dey pain me sef.....Move on wit ur lif jawe
Re: A Sequel To The Thread "Is Someone Having Sex With My Girlfriend" by Sagamite(m): 6:55pm On Dec 28, 2013
@ OP,

She is telling you to fck off!

No 5.

https://www.nairaland.com/962850/ladies-which-these-dating-evils

She has reached a stage she does not respect you nor does she give a hoot about your feelings.

And you are dragging yourself on the floor.

She does not have the guts or principles to break up with you in a respectful and considerate manner.

https://www.nairaland.com/1433735/ladies-attitude-when-breaking-up#18041615

All that rational and mature discussion approach that you are suggesting does not mean shyt to her. Why? ........ Because she has all her cards intact and she knows there is no way she can lose, so she is happy to throw all that decency expectations and rules away.

That is majority of women for you. But they and their moronic lapdogs, called "real men", would raise hellfire if you do the same. They would demand you are respectful and considerate when you are in the same position. grin grin grin

Understand the game you are in and play it to your advantage in future. Give a middle finger to rules that does not give you an advantage nor add any value to your powerful position. grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/820236/what-not-after-first-date/2#9728410
Re: A Sequel To The Thread "Is Someone Having Sex With My Girlfriend" by Sagamite(m): 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2013
You missed the punny
Sorry grin grin grin

@OP

Here this person is laughing at you.

When it is the other way round, it would be insulting the man.

https://www.nairaland.com/1569175/frank-edohos-wife-sandras-baby/1#20471390
Re: A Sequel To The Thread "Is Someone Having Sex With My Girlfriend" by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
9jaSceptic: all i need do now is to work on me and better my lot and make her see what she just lost in the nearest future.
cool
Re: A Sequel To The Thread "Is Someone Having Sex With My Girlfriend" by lyfe(m): 7:08pm On Dec 28, 2013
If you are still waiting for a reply you are on a long lonnnggggggggggggg thing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Love? Famous Definitions From 400 Years Of Literary History / If A Lady Tells You That She Had A Child For Another Guy After Engagement. / Happy Val ** Tandullceblog**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.