Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? (17060 Views)

Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). / 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. / How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Fesido(m): 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2014
Currently in Rivers State,I've lived in Lagos,Oyo,Imo,Edo,Cross-River,Abuja,Gombe
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by obongtunji: 9:56pm On Jan 04, 2014
OSun
Oyo
Ondo
Ogun
Ekiti
Lagos
Edo
Delta
Rivers
Cross River
Akwa Ibom
Imo
Anambra
Abia
Enugu
Kano
Kaduna
Katsina
Niger
Kogi
Sokoto
Kebbi
Benue
Nassarawa
Zamfara and Abuja though Abuja is not a state.........lop
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by crowee(m): 10:37pm On Jan 04, 2014
Abia
Anambra
Enugu
Cross-River
Delta
Edo
Bayelsa
Imo
Kwara
Lagos
Osun
Ogun
Oyo
Rivers
and Abuja
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by kbsheshe(m): 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2014
I have been to
Abuja
Kaduna
Lagos
Borno
Yobe
Katsina
Nassarawa
Adamawa
Bauchi
Gombe
sokoto
Kebbi
Zamfara
Kwara
Rivers
Cross river
Abia
Imo
Anambra
Kogi
Oyo
Osun
Ondo
Ekiti
Akwa ibom
Plateu
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Aminat508(f): 10:40pm On Jan 04, 2014
Oluseyi2008: Am from ekiti state i grow up in ondo state school in osun and i served in kebbi kebbi state now workin in sokoto state i have been to ogun lagos oyo kwara niger zamfara abuja kogiAm from ekiti state i grow up in ondo state school in osun and i served in kebbi kebbi state now workin in sokoto state i have been to ogun lagos oyo kwara niger zamfara abuja kogiAm from ekiti state i grow up in ondo state school in osun and i served in kebbi kebbi state now workin in sokoto state i have been to ogun lagos oyo kwara niger zamfara abuja kogi
where in kebbi did u serve my buroda?
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by deebsman1(m): 11:22pm On Jan 04, 2014
I fink I have only sokoto, kebbi, zamfara, katsina, jigawa, yobe, borno, adamawa, gombe, bauchi, taraba, cross-river, akwa-ibom states left. Work still dey for me o.......soonest amma covered them all sha
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by mariblizzy(f): 11:47pm On Jan 04, 2014
Bayelsa state, Enugu state, Ondo state, Lagos state,Rivers state, sokoto state, Abuja state, Delta state, Cross River state, akwa ibom tooo
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Joeadamxx(m): 1:24am On Jan 05, 2014
Including the ones I have passed through:
Lagos, Oyo, Kwara, Kogi,(Pass through) Niger, Kaduna, Kano, Plateau, Benue(Pass through), Sokoto, Jigawa(Pass through),Nasarawa,Rivers, Abia, Imo, Anambra, Edo, Delta, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers,Ekiti, Ondo.
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Geestarry(f): 6:55am On Jan 05, 2014
toygod2: Osun, Akwa-ibom and Lagos. Although, av passed thru states like...Ondo,Edo,Imo,Abia,Delta,Bayelsa,Rivers,Anambra. B.T.W, this is my first comment on Nairaland this year. HAPPY NEW YEAHHHH everyone
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Geestarry(f): 6:55am On Jan 05, 2014
toygod2: Osun, Akwa-ibom and Lagos. Although, av passed thru states like...Ondo,Edo,Imo,Abia,Delta,Bayelsa,Rivers,Anambra. B.T.W, this is my first comment on Nairaland this year. HAPPY NEW YEAHHHH everyone
Good to know that
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 05, 2014
I am from Cross River State, I live in Calabar been to...

Enugu State.
Anambra State.
Akwa Ibom State.
Delta State.
Ogun State.
Kwara State.
Imo State.
Rivers State.
Lagos State
FCT.
Abia State.

These are the ones i can remember at the moment.
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by ztob(m): 10:40am On Jan 05, 2014
I try small too
Ogun
Oyo
osun
kwara
Lagos
Niger
fct
nassarawa
Benue

must enter Kaduna,kano,plateau,kogi,on do this year
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by stinggy(m): 11:09am On Jan 05, 2014
JumaiM: Kano, Jigawa Kaduna, Plateau, Niger, FCT, Benue, Kogi, Kwara, Nassarawa, Oyo, Osun, Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti, Lagos, Edo, Delta, Anambra, Imo and Abia State
I doff my hat.. U try!
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by toyinolaigbe: 2:04pm On Jan 05, 2014
I stay in lagos but I ve been to
Osun
Ogun
Oyo
Kwara
Kogi
Delta
Abuja
Ondo
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by coolchimex: 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2014
Was born and bred in Lagos for quite a while, but live in Kaduna now. Been to:
Abuja
Oyo
Ondo
Osun
Edo
Delta
Anambra
Niger
Kwara
Kano
Kogi
Sokoto
Zamfara
Kebbi
Katsina
and Sokoto.
Externally, been to Republic of Benin, Liberia and North Sudan. Hope to see more places by God's grace!
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by katsim(m): 5:05pm On Jan 05, 2014
Gombe,yobe, lagos,ogun,ibadan,benin,imo,dalta,jos Enugu, kano, bauchi, Awka, Nasarrawa,brono, kwara,kaduna,ondo,aba and awa ibom
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by ayodinho91: 6:46pm On Jan 05, 2014
Some folks are missing it!!!!
The question is, which state(s) have you been to and not city/cities. Because I could see some people mentioning IBADAN.

BACK TO THE QUESTION.
I live in Oyo, and have been to
Osun(that where I school)
Ondo(went there for a scholarship exam)
Lagos(also for scholarship exam)
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by shadowdude: 7:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
;Dmake all of u we don travel to more than one states go first bank and go use and collect work there...........grin :Pmake all of u we don travel to more than one states go first bank and go use and collect work there...........grin
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by shadowdude: 7:34pm On Jan 05, 2014
i live in Bornu and I don travul to many states....bornu
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by mavinc4u(f): 11:09pm On Jan 05, 2014
Anambra
Imo
Enugu
Delta
Edo
oyo
osun
ondo
ogun
Rivers
Lagos
Abuja
Niger
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by bash673(m): 2:07pm On Jan 07, 2014
Abuja FCT
Kaduna
Kano
Katsina
Kebbi
Zamfara
Sokoto
Bauchi
Borno
Plateau
Kogi
Imo
Akwa Ibom
Lagos
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by oreroyce(m): 3:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
Ogun
Lagos
Oyo
Osun
Ondo
Ekiti
Kwara
Koji
Benue
Anambra
Edo
Enugu
Delta
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by unnaO(f): 11:01pm On Jan 07, 2014
Anambra, Abia, Lagos, abuja, portharcourt, abeokuta.
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
Can anyone beat my records here? Have been to 30 states out of 36+ states in Nigeria. The remaining 6 are states plagued with insurgency.

P.S- this are states that I stayed more than two days there
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by hurpeyeahme(f): 7:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
I grew up in Lagos been to. Ogun -my state of origin Oyo-dads late elder bro n family resides Kwara-went 4 cousin weddn Abuja-mumsy wrks dre nw retired Cross river-went wiv mumsy on tour Akwa ibom -same Kebbi-4 service.
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by fluffyz(f): 2:57pm On Jul 31, 2014
Live in Akwa Ibom,Grew up in Lagos,Anambra,Imo,Abia,Cross River,Rivers,Abuja.
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Sheggy13(m): 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2015
Born and bred in Lagos,visited all states in the SW; currently resident in Ondo state (state of origin) though visit Lagos often as I see it as my source where my parents,all known relatives and siblings are. Asides that,I've visited Edo,Delta,Kogi,Abuja,served in Benue, Plateau,passed through Nassarawa and Kaduna. Outside the shores of Nigeria, I've also lived in London,UK. The only parts of Nigeria I've never been to or passed through are the South East and North East.
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by CassieV(f): 12:56am On Dec 05, 2015
I'm from Anambra state
Grew up in Abia state
Secondary school education in Ebonyi state
University education in Imo state
Youth service in Plateau state
I've visited the following States:
Rivers state
Cross river state
Enugu state
Delta state
Ogun state
Lagos state
Looking forward to visiting some more States.. smiley
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 05, 2015
I'm from Imo and I have been to
Abia
Rivers
Enugu
Kwara
Anambra
Oyo
Abuja
Lagos

Presently in New Delhi, India

1 Like

Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by BlackHummer(m): 11:18am On Feb 18, 2016
Plateau, Akwa Ibom, Bauchi, Cross River, Delta, Kaduna, Kebbi, Kogi, Kano, Lagos, Niger, Oyo, Sokoto, FCT. (Passed through: Anambra, Benue, Katsina, Kwara, Nasarrawa, Ondo, Zamfara)
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Moana(f): 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
I cannot catergorically tell you right now!
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2016
I stay in PH but I have been to

Imo
Abia
Akwa Ibom
Cross-River
Bayelsa
Delta
Edo
Ogun
Lagos
Anambra
Enugu
Kaduna
Benue
Nasarawa

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Arik Air Became Moribund Under AMCON In 5 Years — Vanguard / Flood At Odogunyan In Ikorodu, Takes Over Houses. Residents Appeal For Help / Trailer Accident Injures Many In Gombe (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.