Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

The Nigerian Afro Ninja - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Nigerian Afro Ninja (2446 Views)

NINJA (Traitor's Blade) / The Afro Sushi / An Insightful View Of The Nigerian Psyche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Afro Ninja by louie3(m): 11:24pm On Dec 26, 2013
This is purely a work of fiction.and don't even think of stealing(copyright) my work.efcc is watching you.i hope u enjoy...
Re: The Nigerian Afro Ninja by louie3(m): 11:44pm On Dec 26, 2013
CHAPTER ONE- My name is segun joseph,aka 'SHADOW'.i'm an assassin that was trained in japan as a ninja from the tender age of 15,i'm ruthless when dealing with my victims and before i forget i like stealing to,not for the money but for the thrill that comes with it.i also like women,alot!. Tonight i have been given an assignment to kill a politician,one babatunde joshua.i'm only too happy to do it,enough with all this yeye greedy politicians self.another thing i hate is government workers from A-Z.i parked my suzuki power bike far away from the house,threw the cigar on my lips on the wet grass and marched it with my foot.i looked for a safe place to change my clothes.brought out the comb from my one of my many pockets and combed my afro.my afro was the most wonderfull thing i loved about myself.and you dare not tamper with it or else sudden death awaits you.i covered from my nose downwards with a mask,walked towards the house to kill my target...
Re: The Nigerian Afro Ninja by louie3(m): 7:28am On Dec 27, 2013
It was easy to cut the barb wire untop the fence.its like childs play to me.anytime i do this i keep wondering why all this big men bother with all these security gadgets when professionals like me will always by-pass them.i walked stealthly,first to the boys quarters were the gateman resided and used a sleeping dart.No point in killing him,my sensei used to say, "no point in taking unnecesary casualties they might come back to hunt you". I silenced the two german sherpards next.at the main house there where two sentries on watch,both carrying Ak's.i tossed the flash grenade in their centre,there was a large bang and before they could recover i jumped in took one down with the gripping hook,and the other i kicked in the blockos,as he opened his mouth to shout i gave him a resounding upper-cut that knocked him out almost immediately.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Afro Ninja by louie3(m): 7:57am On Dec 27, 2013
I went inside the house.the chief,his accountant,and his personal bodyguard called "BLACK" were busy counting money,lots of money.there was ghana most-go everywhere. "babatunde you thief". I interrupted them.they jumped up in suprise.I could see that Black sized me up,after a moment of brief silence he leapt forward.i removed the smith and wisson from its pouch and shot him at the head.people might be wondering what a Ninja would be doing with guns.though the Ninja code forbids it.some of us break that code.do you think i would be alive today if i didn't use guns.i laugh.this is not one of those American movies,film trick will not help you when the odds are against you and you have a limited time to complete your mission.Babatunde went on his knees begging, "abeg no kill me.i go double the price". I shot him twice on the chest,as he lay on a pool of blood i wasted the remaining clip on his body.his accountant took to his heels sharp sharp.i followed behind but he had already made it to his Red Suv and kicked start the engine.he just signed his own death certificate without knowing it.the small bomb i hid under the car blinked red and the suv went up in the air with a loud explosion.
Re: The Nigerian Afro Ninja by LarrySun(m): 8:46am On Dec 27, 2013
You need to polish your grammar, for easier and more enjoyable reading.
Re: The Nigerian Afro Ninja by louie3(m): 8:51am On Dec 27, 2013
Larry-Sun:
thats my style of writing.its nt supposed to b polished english.its a lytle of broken mixed wit english
Re: The Nigerian Afro Ninja by LarrySun(m): 8:52am On Dec 27, 2013
Re: The Nigerian Afro Ninja by LarrySun(m): 9:01am On Dec 27, 2013
louie3: thats my style of writing.its nt supposed to b polished english.its a lytle of broken mixed wit english
Believe me, writing with poor English expression is not a good style for a writer. If you're writing in Pidgin English, stick to it, and if you're writing in plain English, let it be so. Mixing both requires a great deal of careful concentration.
Re: The Nigerian Afro Ninja by louie3(m): 9:20am On Dec 27, 2013
My disposable nokia touch light phone vibrated in my breast pocket.someone was calling.the screen of the phone showed "unknown".only headquarters had my number. "report". The voice at the other end said. "target terminated". I replied. "good.HQ has another job for you." "okay." The phone went dead. I worked for a profit organisation called "RED", the symbol of the organisation is a red python wrapped around a sword(katana). RED had agents they called "PANTHERS".we where paid for each job we did,we where not just assassins.we helped the government infiltrate the so called hot spots leaving zero footprint.invincibility was what we where specialized in. I threw the phone on the ground and destroyed it with my boot.you left no traces behind after a kill.i chewed the sim card.all was done here. I turned on the ignition of my suzuki and zoomed off towards HQ.i never knew i was zooming towards my doom!.
Re: The Nigerian Afro Ninja by Domwiz4all(m): 9:55am On Dec 27, 2013
tot u said u dont kill unnecessarily, why kill d accountant?
Re: The Nigerian Afro Ninja by louie3(m): 11:23am On Dec 27, 2013
CHAPTER TWO- I walked into the warehouse,people were busy everywhere loading and unloading cartons of tiles.i greeted the manager at his desk,walked down the stairs to the storage room.i looked around to make sure there was nobody around before i rolled the blue rug to one side to reveal the small metal door on the floor.i used my special key to unlock it,then moved downwards to a tunnel infested with rats.i kicked one that was climbing my shoes.there was a door at the end of tunnel.i pressed my index finger at the small scanner on the wall,it blinked red and the door opened.
Re: The Nigerian Afro Ninja by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
Domwiz4all: tot u said u dont kill unnecessarily, why kill d accountant?
read more carefully nd understand things before you post a comment.... He probably didn't knw d suv belonged to d accountant... He planted the bomb before he even went into the house.. The accountant tried to run away Buh instead ran into his own death by trying to drive away with the car with a bomb attached... Abeg OP forget these pple n continue this interesting piece... M following vividly...Enjoying the story....
Re: The Nigerian Afro Ninja by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2013
Larry-Sun:
Then u must forgive me if I say that you Mr, are a poor reader... Trust me... M an English student n I love literature... I must say reading this article is as easy as reading any other article written by following the rules of writing... Who says rules can't be broken? Must we follow whatever the white man has placed?? The white man made his rules so why can't we Abeg op if you like mix hausa, pidgin, queens English and Swahili, those that love your work will love it n read it effortlessly... People like me.... Zoom on bruv...
Re: The Nigerian Afro Ninja by LarrySun(m): 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
FLYGERIAN91: Then u must forgive me if I say that you Mr, are a poor reader... Trust me... M an English student n I love literature... I must say reading this article is as easy as reading any other article written by following the rules of writing... Who says rules can't be broken? Must we follow whatever the white man has placed?? The white man made his rules so why can't we Abeg op if you like mix hausa, pidgin, queens English and Swahili, those that love your work will love it n read it effortlessly... People like me.... Zoom on bruv...
Okay, if you say so. I was only trying to help.
Re: The Nigerian Afro Ninja by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2013
Larry-Sun:
Okay, if you say so. I was only trying to help.
I know u were bruv... It's just that sometimes, some comments can put some people I.e the writer off.. M not sayin u gave wrong advice Buh there are ways u correct someone that the person will be soo happy to take correction n there are ways u correct same person n that person will just get discouraged... Either ways, remain positive... wink truce?
Re: The Nigerian Afro Ninja by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
Where dis op dey na? Guy come n put up a new update abeg... I don wait tire...
Re: The Nigerian Afro Ninja by LarrySun(m): 6:38pm On Dec 27, 2013
FLYGERIAN91: I know u were bruv... It's just that sometimes, some comments can put some people I.e the writer off.. M not sayin u gave wrong advice Buh there are ways u correct someone that the person will be soo happy to take correction n there are ways u correct same person n that person will just get discouraged... Either ways, remain positive... wink truce?
Okay, truce it is.
Re: The Nigerian Afro Ninja by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
Larry-Sun:
Okay, truce it is.
Aite bruv...thanks!!! smiley
Re: The Nigerian Afro Ninja by emmabest2000(m): 8:15am On Dec 28, 2013
Following ....
Re: The Nigerian Afro Ninja by jonsin(m): 9:28am On Dec 28, 2013
Where of Louise, no network in his village, op update o
Re: The Nigerian Afro Ninja by louie3(m): 10:15am On Dec 28, 2013
jonsin: Where of Louise, no network in his village, op update o
no vex abeg.i've been vewi busy.and u r rite abt d netwrk part o
Re: The Nigerian Afro Ninja by louie3(m): 10:30am On Dec 28, 2013
The Red hq was full with activity,panthers were everywhere.black and white both,from different parts of the world.but all this oyinbo panthers sabi form sha.i walked straight to the colonels office without greeting anybody or even wave.i no get anybody time for here.i was just a businessman in the killing business.
Re: The Nigerian Afro Ninja by jonsin(m): 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2013
louie3: no vex abeg.i've been vewi busy.and u r rite abt d netwrk part o

I'll advice you to port to my village, network every where, just text 'port' to 419 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Afro Ninja by louie3(m): 11:17pm On Dec 28, 2013
when i stepped into colonels office there were two other men sitting at the other end of table.who be all this ones? I asked myself.i had never seen them before.colonel face seemed down,he kept locking and unlocking his fingers and he was also sweating while the air-condition was on.colonel was a man in his mid sixties but looked twenty,he is also the director of red here in nigeria.he was a very jovial man but good with the sword.i have never seen colonel this way before.he was a man that kept his cool even with a gun at his face.but whatever it was that got colonel on edge,then the sky must be falling down or his fat wife don start play the guy.the man just dey squeeze face like person wey chop shit.better to find out then. "good day sir"
Re: The Nigerian Afro Ninja by louie3(m): 11:43pm On Dec 28, 2013
'sit down' he said pointing towards an empty chair.i sat down like a good school boy boy waiting for him to continue."these two gentlemen are both from congo". Congo? No be where all those short black people plenty so. "they are here with bad news for you". I never liked the way it sounded,especially when coming out from a superiors mouth.i shifted in my chair to hear the bad news.i hope say them no wan tell me say they no go pay me for this last mission.i go too change am for them.by that time them go tell me whether them they kill person for credit. "your sensei is dead.i mean he was murdered". Damn!.this is not true.i felt like the world was turning upside down.tears formed in my eyes,but i held it back.them no born you well,if you cry for superior presence.we where supposed to present this unremorseful attitude at any given time. "who killed him ?" i finally asked.
Re: The Nigerian Afro Ninja by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 29, 2013
I'm soooo following *grabs popcorn and cans of coke * loving this...
Re: The Nigerian Afro Ninja by jonsin(m): 7:43am On Dec 29, 2013
FLYGERIAN91: I'm soooo following *grabs popcorn and cans of coke * loving this...

Abeg share with me, mine is finished
Re: The Nigerian Afro Ninja by Onyekafabian(m): 8:32am On Dec 29, 2013
folowing
Re: The Nigerian Afro Ninja by louie3(m): 1:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
He took a deep breath before answering, "he was killed by one of our own.Han bu kiwon". Han bu kiwon?the best panther in the whole of asia,the only assassin that has ever infiltrated the white house and lived to tell the tale.he was a brutal war killing machine.and he was also trained by sensei.how could he?. Something was definitely not right. "why did he do it?". "thats why these men are here.they will brief you". One of the men,he was quiet short,had a broad shoulder and wide mouth stood up and walked over towards the white board on the wall. "have you ever heard of operation zero?" he asked. "no i haven't". Like say them wan pay me if i know. "your sensei was not the first person to be killed by Han.late last year we discovered that some panthers had started to disappear or die mysterious deaths." that means there is a mole involved
Re: The Nigerian Afro Ninja by louie3(m): 2:00pm On Dec 29, 2013
"we later discovered someone was leaking the names of our agents.but who and to whom?.that we didn't know.after much investigation we found out there some rogue agents led by Han,so we started an secret operation we called operation zero.this operation involved inventing a new technology where all panthers where to become ghost." he paused to let me take it all in. "we succeeded.all the names of our operatives,clients list,weapons cache were stored in a thumb drive.which your sensei was given charge of"
Re: The Nigerian Afro Ninja by louie3(m): 6:52pm On Dec 29, 2013
Now i could see were this was going to.simple 1+2. "so thats how it went down". I said with bitter hatred in my voice. "what happened to the drive?". I asked. The other fellow who was taller and slimmer got up to take charge. "thats where you come in.before your sensei died he hid the drive somewhere and left clues for us to follow". "then why haven't you recovered it yet?" the colonel switched off the lights and pressed a button at his table.the small screen at the wall went on. "is like we never told you how your sensei was killed". At the screen was a hideos figure,unclad and covered with blood.beside him on the floor were a series of codes written with blood.there was also a katana putriding from the stomach of corpse.i inhaled the cold air as i recognised the corpse at the floor as my sensei.there in that office i swore i was going to avenge my masters murder no matter what it took.
Re: The Nigerian Afro Ninja by louie3(m): 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
"we deciphered some part of the code.and it all pointed to you.so your mission is to go retrieve it ". He pressed another button and the screen changed to a map.he walked towards it and raised his hands pointing to one part of the map. "this is a map of congo.your sensei was killed here.we believe he hid it in a place called tukumbe."

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Date With Your Best Writer / The Discovered Mole.. / This Forum Is Too Dull. Are Nigerians Not Poem Loving People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.