Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,930 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Who Makes The First Family Visit,the Guy Or The Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Makes The First Family Visit,the Guy Or The Lady? (815 Views)

The Beauty Of Sheneka Adams (the Lady With The Best Body In The World) / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook / Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Makes The First Family Visit,the Guy Or The Lady? by kinnad(m): 11:59pm On Dec 26, 2013
I have been on this debate with my friends for hours,and so decided to throw it to the public. When a guy and a lady are in love and are discussing about marriage,is it the guy that should first introduce the girl to his family or the other way round? With reasons please. Thanks in advance
Re: Who Makes The First Family Visit,the Guy Or The Lady? by StreetProf(m): 12:57am On Dec 27, 2013
Re: Who Makes The First Family Visit,the Guy Or The Lady? by kinnad(m): 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
what is '.'@streetprof?
Re: Who Makes The First Family Visit,the Guy Or The Lady? by annastatsia: 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2013
interesting topic, i really care to know too.
Re: Who Makes The First Family Visit,the Guy Or The Lady? by itsmee(f): 11:59pm On Dec 27, 2013
From my own perspective,it should be the lady that would go to the guy's family first but a member of her family most preferable her mum or sis should know about it
Re: Who Makes The First Family Visit,the Guy Or The Lady? by kinnad(m): 11:19am On Dec 28, 2013
ok. please more contributions,especially from those that have passed the stage

(1) (Reply)

Comedienne Princess’ 6 Month Marriage Collapse / How Can I Make My Girlfriends Believe I've Made My Pick? / 3 Sure Shot Signs That Your Partner Truly Loves You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.