Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) (32818 Views)

Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 / Open Letter To The Headies Awards 2013 / Winners Of Nigerian Music Video Awards 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by oluamid(m): 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
5.00GP:

U ARE NOT IN UR RIGHT SENSES...
OLAMIDE SONGS ARE OFF POINT... HE FOCUSED TOO MUCH ON RHYMES.. HIS LYRICS IS SHALLOW....
DUROSOKE NA WASH, THE VIDEO CONCEPT IS NOTHING TO DEBATE ON....

HAS OLAMIDE BANGED ANY INTERNATIONAL AWARD?......

WIZKID,PSQUARE, ICE PRINCE, DBANJ ARE THE ARTISTES REPRESENTING NIGERIA GLOBALLY IN TERMS OF MUSIC...
IS OLAMIDE BETTER THAN VECTOR. LET ALONE OF MI, ICE PRINCE

Please take a moment, listen to Fvcking with the Devil and Voice of the Streets, then come back here and modify your post.

Olamide deserves the categories he won.
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
No DB records Artists,No Chocolate City Artist,No EME,No Marvin!!!
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by mrofficial(m): 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
*Best alternative reggae:- waje 'i wish'

Which kind BJ make Waje merit this award? Pure ojoro.
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by mrofficial(m): 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2013
All the MTN ambassadors won. MTN also played politics by not giving the award to any glo ambassador.
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by jhidey08(m): 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
f rain c: many fake as.s here claim to love an artist(some even call theyselfs *die hard fan*)and cannot spend #100 to buy any of this artist album
no mind dem jarey. E-diots
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by enomasly: 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
Guys help me to celebrate by liking dis post for My Senior Bro Efe for his winning Best alternative song --- Black Magic am just so happy we are all happy for him even uncle T...aka T-flava
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by xtervaganza(m): 1:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
Believe it or not, all awards are won by d most favored(by d organisers) not necessarily the best. And who says your votes count? Big lie! Only fools waste their money on votes
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by saintneo(m): 1:36pm On Dec 27, 2013
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by ekaromail: 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
Where is M.I and Omawumi?

http://www.karosstoryblog..com
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by seangy4konji: 2:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
Politics...If you listen to burna boys album to sean tizzles rubbish single then you would know politics...Plenty nonsense...Phyno is good but does most people knows what he speaks about when he singsIf Micheal Jackson was speaking Germanwould you have loved him as the Pop king of the worldNigeria and rubbish!!!When you talk musicTalk Black Magic,Talk Burna Boy,Talk Olamide,Talk Naeto C,P square as entertainers,Talk almighty TUBABATRIPPLE TUALE boss,Oritsefemi,Duncan mighty,,Sound sultan.and some more i cant remember now...Do you people know music at all

1 Like

Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by Youngtekkey(m): 2:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
well what can I say Well done and good job guy it's their luck me aam very happy for ma guy Sean tizzle
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by horlajide: 2:33pm On Dec 27, 2013
Sean Tizzle Next rated That guy is too static....similar theme......same flirty-booty type of music. Cant help but wonder what his album would sound like
Would I've been far more contented if it were Burna or Phyno

I think Ayo Animashaun should induct Mode 9 into Hall of Fame once and for all rather than making him Lyricist on the Roll yearly. Would save us more time and him more plaques!
mr.official:
All the MTN ambassadors won. MTN also played politics by not giving the award to any glo ambassador.
embarassed Stop disgracing urself in a pulic forum na.....Must you talk?
So what do you have to say about Waje who clinched an award? Or the award that went to P-square's Alingo?
Or you want to tell us they are Visafone ambassadors? undecided

1 Like

Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by crystalsaint(f): 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
The show was so boring ..I wasn't there...watched it on TV.the presenters too...ZERO!!!!
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by adadadon(m): 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2013
I Dont Ve a prob with the winners Buh how did waje win best reggae song ,rihanna by orezi was on point. And what did Sean tissle sing ?? Why not the man of the year

1 Like

Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by Akosbaba(m): 6:38pm On Dec 27, 2013
rahazaqa: No DB records Artists,No Chocolate City Artist,No EME,No Marvin!!!
which label is Banky signed to?

2 Likes

Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by TunjiMsp: 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2013
What did whiz kid wins, very soon reality will dawn on him. Just saying grin
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by Quartermain(m): 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2013
5.00GP:
WIZKID SHOULD BE THE ARTISTE OF THE YEAR.. THIS GUY IS INTERNATIONAL ARTISTE....
PSQUARE DESERVES SOMETHING
ICE PRINCE ALSO(THIS GUY WON BET AWARD THIS YEAR )

OLAMIDE DOESN'T DESERVE ANYTHING AT ALL... THE LYRICS IN DUROSOKE IS NOTHING TO WRITE ABOUT....
#baabu sense..na u dserve d award..mtccchhheeewww
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by Quartermain(m): 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2013
5.00GP:

U ARE NOT IN UR RIGHT SENSES...
OLAMIDE SONGS ARE OFF POINT... HE FOCUSED TOO MUCH ON RHYMES.. HIS LYRICS IS SHALLOW....
DUROSOKE NA WASH, THE VIDEO CONCEPT IS NOTHING TO DEBATE ON....

HAS OLAMIDE BANGED ANY INTERNATIONAL AWARD?......

WIZKID,PSQUARE, ICE PRINCE, DBANJ ARE THE ARTISTES REPRESENTING NIGERIA GLOBALLY IN TERMS OF MUSIC...
IS OLAMIDE BETTER THAN VECTOR. LET ALONE OF MI, ICE PRINCE
damn u realy nid medicine..jst shut d trap..and go 2 d nearest hospital...aiinnntt gat notn 2 say..2 blind argument u makn..
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2013
Akosbaba: which label is Banky signed to?
did he win any award? He is just being nominated!!
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by esecoal(m): 12:14am On Dec 28, 2013
This kind yo dream.GOD HELP YO OH..
Goziemiguel: Front page thingz @ moderator plz help my dream!!!!
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by esecoal(m): 12:24am On Dec 28, 2013
They have not héard king of commercial {b}ukwu{/b}
crazygod: Sean tizzle, artist of the year? Dats jst funny. By the way, whiskee no win anytin ni?
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by Nmeri17: 12:47am On Dec 28, 2013
this list is so incompetent that no one is completely satisfied with it. no awards for anybody at all...they for give Tonto dike award too make we dey sure say na play dem dey play so sad the only reasonable music awards we now have is nmva cry
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by Oluwajemberun(m): 3:50am On Dec 28, 2013
rahazaqa: did he win any award? He is just being nominated!!
shine ur eyes wella
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by afeezabbeyyaho(m): 10:57am On Dec 29, 2013
shegsrules:
Dis award was meant for phyno n if nt him dammy krane, d both beta Dan Sean tizzle. Notin for banga Lee, ice prince, Jesse jags, wizkid, dis award d k leg bad ohh
if u Don't kno muzik can't u shut ur mouth....who is dammy crane? Nd mind u jesse jagz nd ice prince albulms ar late alrdy, nd 4 wizkid most of his jab dis year ar featuring....so u don't kno betta dan de organizers.
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by safarigirl(f): 3:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
odua boy: Name one lyrically sound song from either wizkid or psquare in 2013
name one lyrically sound song from Iyanya since Kukere till now, even Jaiye jaiye is more lyrically sound than anything Iyanya has released. Bone that thing, Headies na fuq up this year, they're losing value, this awards was bigger than this when they started, now it's useless because of poor management. Maybe they should stop viewers' voting if it will stop guffaws like ST winning Burna, Phyno and co for next rated.
Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by safarigirl(f): 3:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
seangy4konji: Politics...If you listen to burna boys album to sean tizzles rubbish single then you would know politics...Plenty nonsense...Phyno is good but does most people knows what he speaks about when he singsIf Micheal Jackson was speaking Germanwould you have loved him as the Pop king of the worldNigeria and rubbish!!!When you talk musicTalk Black Magic,Talk Burna Boy,Talk Olamide,Talk Naeto C,P square as entertainers,Talk almighty TUBABATRIPPLE TUALE boss,Oritsefemi,Duncan mighty,,Sound sultan.and some more i cant remember now...Do you people know music at all
so Phyno isn't good because he's speaking Igbo, then you say Olamide is good? Do tell, how many people understand Yoruba? If you're going to say Phyno isn't good cuz people don't understand him, then same should go for Olamide because as much as you want to assume so, majority Nigerians don't understand Yoruba either. Kindly delete Olamide from the list of good artistes or add Phyno

1 Like

Re: Winners Of The Headies Awards 2013 & pictures (updates) by vcvibes(m): 4:43pm On Dec 29, 2013
safarigirl: so Phyno isn't good because he's speaking Igbo, then you say Olamide is good? Do tell, how many people understand Yoruba? If you're going to say Phyno isn't good cuz people don't understand him, then same should go for Olamide because as much as you want to assume so, majority Nigerians don't understand Yoruba either. Kindly delete Olamide from the list of good artistes or add Phyno
oh girl I love thy reasoning
Am glad that there are people who understand real logic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Album: Kiss Daniel - No Bad Songz NBS Album Free Download / Top 10 Hottest And Most Popular Nigerian Songs Released In August 2019 / Osinachi Nwachkwu Song Played To Evangelise In UK While Being Buried. Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.