Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,086 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:34 PM

Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants (136137 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 17, 2014
odeebee: Did i hear u say merit? lol na God b merit .why r dey selling slots in an exobitant price if der is merit? Read what d COAS said abt youth joining d force. he said pple will pressure you to help dem get d army and when dey see d reality of d force dey run away. dat most youth come to d army cos of unemploynent . if u read very well u will understand some facts der dat Merit is an extincted way of selection in d arm forces
a wise talk bro!they won't understand why their names ain't shortlisted. most of them in it are wishing to get out of it.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by odeebee: 9:36am On Jul 17, 2014
emlilshady: a wise talk bro!they won't understand why their names ain't shortlisted. most of them in it are wishing to get out of it.

of course d tin tire dem
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by samobaba4u(m): 10:14am On Jul 17, 2014
DonDemu:
#Salute
Dondemu, how far so u still dey for ds year? Regular customer of d arm forces. I pray we make it together ds year. Woul like to meet wt u, mkoabiola & others old NL dt normally contribute positively to d thread.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by dmajesticjoe: 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
emlilshady: a wise talk bro!they won't understand why their names ain't shortlisted. most of them in it are wishing to get out of it.
Those who are wishing to get out are those who entered just because they need a job, u'll be frustrated if u are in that category becaues Army is all about service and sacrifies u can only make wit passion. U'll only be a happy soldier if u're born to be a soldier

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gasman58: 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
Born to be a soldier, Rule as a soldier and Die as a soldier........... so inspiring. 1 luv
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Donwizy1(m): 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
Born to be a soldier, victory is from God alone. Before tomorrow ends the list will be out.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2014
Donwizy1: Born to be a soldier, victory is from God alone. Before tomorrow ends the list will be out.
Your source Please?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Usbeciyke: 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2014
Donwizy1: Born to be a soldier, victory is from God alone. Before tomorrow ends the list will be out.

Till then!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by mimzy007(f): 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
Wonderful! I greet you all.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2014
Greetings to everyone. Pls where is are the people who said the list will be out by 16th they should tell us the reason why its not out cause they were 100percent sure. I feel we should stop all these speculations. When the list is out we would all see it. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ajisebioyo1(m): 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
poundsmaker: Your source Please?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
ajisebioyo1: grin grin grin grin
Wetin they happen nah, come onboard nah lolzzz
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Ademolu2002(m): 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
ajisebioyo1: 2012 was 3 weeks after d extension of d deadline and just imagine how NA didn't extend d closing date, i guess d recruitment is exigency grin grin no source(s)

All i know is dat they will release d list b4 December. I even learnt dat the recruitment is going to be twice a year frm dis year on becos of the current insurgency and that they are expanding d training facilities for d intended massive intake.
I knw God will help us.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by azidomedogo: 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
speculation is what keeps a thread like this going.It's the normal tradition of Military threads.We have known this seens 2011. Make una dey speculate dey go if not this thread go die a silent death
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
azidomedogo: speculation is what keeps a thread like this going.It's the normal tradition of Military threads.We have known this seens 2011. Make una dey speculate dey go if not this thread go die a silent death
Azido!!!!!!, how far nah? Longtime and where have you been? Or is it because you didn't apply?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
Ademolu2002:
All i know is dat they will release d list b4 December. I even learnt dat the recruitment is going to be twice a year frm dis year on becos of the current insurgency and that they are expanding d training facilities for d intended massive intake.
I knw God will help us.
Your statement is contradicting each other. If you're aware the list will be release b4 December, how is it going to be possible to recruit twice in a year? Is either the list show any moment from now to enable the double recruitment (as you've said)in a year or the list is release towards December and only this recruitment is allowed for this year.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Tstone1(m): 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
azidomedogo: speculation is what keeps a thread like this going.It's the normal tradition of Military threads.We have known this seens 2011. Make una dey speculate dey go if not this thread go die a silent death
Azido my man! Long time bro!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Donwizy1(m): 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
before tomorrow ends, the list must be out.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ozyfire: 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
Pls aws if we are shortlisted what state of venue would there use..is it our state of origin
Or residence..pls ooo 4rm xperience
poundsmaker: Wetin they happen nah, come onboard nah lolzzz
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by azidomedogo: 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2014
Donwizy1: before tomorrow ends, the list must be out.
@ Donwizy1,The release of that list is like judgement day.@poundsmaker and Tsone1. i salute u guys.have been busy with work and at thesame time observing this thread regularly. May God see u all tru in dis enlistment.The military job is very sweet,wish i could get a direct entry.But i hav a younger brother who is preparing to pass out as a RC.cheers

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by mkoabiola: 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2014
samobaba4u:
Dondemu, how far so u still dey for ds year? Regular customer of d arm forces. I pray we make it together ds year. Woul like to meet wt u, mkoabiola & others old NL dt normally contribute positively to d thread.
Bro,Na God hand e de ds year oooo.
If u on BB add me on 26766FEF,make we chat beta.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
ozyfire: Pls aws if we are shortlisted what state of venue would there use..is it our state of origin
Or residence..pls ooo 4rm xperience
Last year venue for dssc selection board interview took place at enugu while the ssc selection board interview took place at makurdi. So, I guess it would be the same venue this year.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by odeebee: 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
Donwizy1: before tomorrow ends, the list must be out.

Bros i hail oo. na speculation corps u apply for?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by DrCaleb: 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
Don't join the Army because u want to be paid salary. Join the Army if u have d passion for it. If the interest is solely driven by ur passion and not ur present financial status, then I bet u Bro u will find it so exciting even if u are faced with enormous challenges along the line. ..... House I want more clarification as regards to attestation letter and reference. Do one need to print and fill an additional referee form? And to those that have received the attestation letter from ur respective institutions, who is in the position of issuing the letter? Registrar or the dean?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by kunlexyfred(m): 6:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
poundsmaker: Last year venue for dssc selection board interview took place at enugu while the ssc selection board interview took place at makurdi. So, I guess it would be the same venue this year.
Bros, are u sure u attended SSC board last year?
Makurdi ke?
@ d question, SSC venue was NDA old site, kaduna

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Ademolu2002(m): 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2014
bababububa: Greetings to everyone. Pls where is are the people who said the list will be out by 16th they should tell us the reason why its not out cause they were 100percent sure. I feel we should stop all these speculations. When the list is out we would all see it. Thanks.
That's for RRI
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2014
kunlexyfred:
Bros, are u sure u attended SSC board last year?
Makurdi ke?
@ d question, SSC venue was NDA old site, kaduna
Bros, I didn't apply though, but I followed up the recruitment. NDA old site was for the ssc training venue not the venue for the selection board interview.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by bjreal67(m): 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
DrCaleb: Don't join the Army because u want to be paid salary. Join the Army if u have d passion for it. If the interest is solely driven by ur passion and not ur present financial status, then I bet u Bro u will find it so exciting even if u are faced with enormous challenges along the line. ..... House I want more clarification as regards to attestation letter and reference. Do one need to print and fill an additional referee form? And to those that have received the attestation letter from ur respective institutions, who is in the position of issuing the letter? Registrar or the dean?
Speculations or no speculation i dey follow una, i just know that list will be out... one love, @DrCaleb you will have to print two referee form for two references as required. and for the attestation from institution i think it should be Head of Department, cos thats the person in charge for my own school sha..... it is welll
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by mimzy007(f): 8:23pm On Jul 17, 2014
poundsmaker: Bros, I didn't apply though, but I followed up the recruitment. NDA old site was for the ssc training venue not the venue for the selection board interview.
Naah last year even the selection board for Ssc was in KD, the only thing that happened in Markurdi was that Dssc spent their 1st 3 months of training there.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by azidomedogo: 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
grin so many senior officers or should i say senior applicants on this thread. No be small thing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by kunlexyfred(m): 8:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
poundsmaker: Bros, I didn't apply though, but I followed up the recruitment. NDA old site was for the ssc training venue not the venue for the selection board interview.
Why argue? I applied, was shortlisted and attended the selection board.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Tstone1(m): 8:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
azidomedogo: grin so many senior officers or senior applicants on this thread. No be small thing
grin..i have a feeling this gonna be our year!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (57) (Reply)

Vacancies 5.0 / UBA Recruiting / 2016/2017 Chevening Scholarship Applicants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.