Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,417 members, 7,861,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants (136138 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by samobaba4u(m): 11:23am On Jul 19, 2014
ananne: Hello guys...hope you are all doing great! Keep the morale high. Am sorry i am no longer as active as i used to be. I am extremely busy. Secondly, i wont be participating in this year's exercise because my name wont be on that list. Dont ask me! My advice is that, if you know you applied for DSSC and your course wasnt listed. Pray hard. Even if you are shortlisted randomly, they will screen you out at the selection board. The list is almost ready but nobody can say when it will be released. Thank you! Mimzy inbox me lets chat on fb.
I can now see why u said ur name will not be there. Anyway, it is well wiyh u. But you can still be active as usual now so dt new applicants can be well inform. Pls, update us asap u get any info. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ananne: 11:52am On Jul 19, 2014
samobaba4u:
I can now see why u said ur name will not be there. Anyway, it is well wiyh u. But you can still be active as usual now so dt new applicants can be well inform. Pls, update us asap u get any info. Thanks
i will do my best to update the house. My job takes my time. I work almost 12 hours daily monday to saturday. Just lucky to be at home today. Victory is from GOD alone!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Tstone1(m): 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2014
Hail Ye Old guys!
@Anne, Samobaba4u, Azidomedogo..et al!
I seriously hail u guys!
I feel for Madawaki again really..I think the guy should just wait for SSC now...
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by azidomedogo: 1:20pm On Jul 19, 2014
Tstone1: Hail Ye Old guys!
@Anne, Samobaba4u, Azidomedogo..et al!
I seriously hail u guys!
I feel for Madawaki again really..I think the guy should just wait for SSC now...
i remember when we use to have people like Calabaman,emrino,femredhed e.t.c on NA thread 2011. some made it,others gave up while few are still pressing on. My humbe advice; not everyone will make d list,get your shock absorber ready bcoz the release of that list can make one sad for weeks expecially if you are the type your godfather as assured you of making the list and fails you at the end.Life continues it is not a do or die affair .If you dont make it,your siblings will make it either as RC or Dssc because they would have learnt from you

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Tstone1(m): 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2014
azidomedogo: i remember when we use to have people like Calabaman,emrino,femredhed e.t.c on NA thread 2011. some made it,others gave up while few are still pressing on. My humbe advice; not everyone will make d list,get your shock absorber ready bcoz the release of that list can make one sad for weeks expecially if you are the type your godfather as assured you of making the list and fails you at the end.Life continues it is not a do or die affair
Hmmmm..like we've always wearing it! Thanks man!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by azidomedogo: 1:38pm On Jul 19, 2014
Tstone1:
Hmmmm..like we've always wearing it! Thanks man!
oga Tstone i see u.this is ur year
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Tstone1(m): 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2014
azidomedogo: oga Tstone i see u.this is ur year
Amen!!! I catch it with fire!!!
Thanks man! Wish you the very best too.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by donted(m): 1:48pm On Jul 19, 2014
Please house. I have Bsc in Science Laboratory Technology and I applied for medical laboratory science coy. Although I also have PGD in public health. what are my chances?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Yseone(m): 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2014
pls d printed forms we were askd to sign...when will it be needed?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2014
Sigh, God help me thru.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2014
donted: Please house. I have Bsc in Science Laboratory Technology and I applied for medical laboratory science coy. Although I also have PGD in public health. what are my chances?
UR CHANCE IS THERE
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ehissi(m): 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2014
mkoabiola: So many hilarious and misconstrue comments.
@ehisi
All Senators knws wat is called "slot" expt he or she pretends he doesn't knw,go to national asssembly and u knw d level of corruption dere.
Dere is nothing like general social activities in NAF or miltary as being potrayed.
Lt general kenneth mininmah who was d former GOC of 81 dvision,knws d term "slot"even b4 he bcomes d Coas,which he will nva deny hs kinsmen no matter d level of impunity he is trying to eradicate,cos u can't rule out godfadarism n Corruption in military.
#hard fact#.

Ah ah!!! Na wa oh!!!! Am I safe?
When I spoke about slots, I was simply trying to be sarcastic & at D same time draw attention to D fact that no lawmaker gets "automatic slot" these days; in any case giving of slot is meant to ensure some sort of equity so that at least a person from each area gets a chance at such opportunities (its now left to D senator to determine how to share it); but D question U now ask is how many people R to be taken a state? How many tribes R in some senatorial areas? Plateau state has 52 ethnic tribes (all tribes having entirely different languages) and only 3 senators, how do U share? So senators R not eager to be involved & like I still said; even if there R slots, it aint automatic.
Even If na U be D senator wey get slot there is no way U will do it; those holding D short end of D stick will allege corruption; those holding D long end of D stick will say "its just God".
Even my kid niece knows what slot is.

Also when I spoke of general social activities in D NAF, I was referring to what I consider general social activities in D NAF (its not like D NAF is an 'emotionalless' environment devoid of social activities). From Burial parties, to Passing out Parades for senior officers, to Briefings for senior officers, to Tambolas, happy hours, inductions, promotion parties at D messes, to guard of honour parades etc. D list is almost endless as to D activities where they have to rely on Airwomen or even female officers to make it a success and being wor wor will definitely be a serious disadvantage..........

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ajisebioyo1(m): 9:47am On Jul 20, 2014
Happy sunday to you all. Wishing everyone best of luck.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Madawaki01(m): 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2014
Lol

Lol
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by samobaba4u(m): 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2014
Yseone: pls d printed forms we were askd to sign...when will it be needed?
Wait untill u see ur name.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by azidomedogo: 4:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
Madawaki01: Lol

Lol
u better wake up.how are u son?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Ademolu2002(m): 4:32pm On Jul 20, 2014
mkoabiola: Good to see d thread back to normal ,
I hail all prospective officers.
NA will never never pick more than 8 or 10 per state.
It is d feed back dey gv d president that he will blv,
D only mass recruitment that can b done is d RI 71 and not for Dssc/ssc.
Quote my writing.
Victory is frm God alone
I think you presumed right!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Ademolu2002(m): 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2014
poundsmaker: wink yawning..............
pls take some rest
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by dmajesticjoe: 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2014
This gallant paid the supreme sacrifies weeks to his wedding! RIP lieutenant Leo Kyom

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by OptimistFX: 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
dmajesticjoe: This gallant paid the supreme sacrifies weeks to his wedding! RIP lieutenant Leo Kyom

Yeah, he was in level 2 in ABU before he left for regular course in 2005, I used to see him very well in Burma or dallet battalion.
May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Ademolu2002(m): 10:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
sengid: Pls can a retired army personnel sign ur referee form?
I dnt tink dat's possbl!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2014
Ademolu2002: pls take some rest
Thanks for the observation, roger that!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Ademolu2002(m): 4:25am On Jul 21, 2014
mimzy007: Azido,I say when we get there we shall testify, shikenan! That it was cancelled doesn't mean it doesn't happen & by the way is that not hear-say to you too? If you can insist it doesn't happen without being part of it, then some of us can also insist it does. Abeg let's leave that one & focus of getting in first.
Na so o
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Ademolu2002(m): 4:46am On Jul 21, 2014
mimzy007: Demexes if you are done with signing everything, the next step is to watch & pray.
I think some interval of time shd be given after the enlistment to allow the signing and other related preparations. Cos i see it as waste of tym for one to sign it when the list is yet out! No be so?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Ademolu2002(m): 4:55am On Jul 21, 2014
Glamourplus:
How is it possible? When Whatsapp is two-way communication. You can only post a conversation to a particular person at a time.
It's so much possible
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by phemywise: 6:03am On Jul 21, 2014
Hi every1, am back dis year again. We rocked last years thread 2geda. May God help us dis year.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by siina(m): 6:53am On Jul 21, 2014
Please house,is it true that ECG is now been done at the venue of the interview and we are not to bring it ourselves?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Sholaystar4me(m): 8:57am On Jul 21, 2014
This info just came to my notice now and I thought of sharing with the house, if u have anybody that did the recruits screening exam, it appeared that almost everybody failed if not all. Tell him/her to go to his/her zonal screening centre for medicals NOW!!!. Best of luck
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by tetralogyfallot(m): 9:25am On Jul 21, 2014
Sholaystar4me: This info just came to my notice now and I thought of sharing with the house, if u have anybody that did the recruits screening exam, it appeared that almost everybody failed if not all. Tell him/her to go to his/her zonal screening centre for medicals NOW!!!. Best of luck
are u 4 real? Cos a guy here even missed d exam.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ajisebioyo1(m): 10:03am On Jul 21, 2014
Sholaystar4me: This info just came to my notice now and I thought of sharing with the house, if u have anybody that did the recruits screening exam, it appeared that almost everybody failed if not all. Tell him/her to go to his/her zonal screening centre for medicals NOW!!!. Best of luck
bro pls, how authentic d info bfore i disclose it toa brother here.. Pls kindly rereply on time.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by dmajesticjoe: 10:22am On Jul 21, 2014
tetralogyfallot: are u 4 real? Cos a guy here even missed d exam.
Pls can someone help link me up with any of d SSC guys dat made it last year? I mean those training now. Pls help if u're in touch with any of them.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Tstone1(m): 10:43am On Jul 21, 2014
dmajesticjoe:
Pls can someone help link me up with any of d SSC guys dat made it last year? I mean those training now. Pls help if u're in touch with any of them.
My friend is there but I can't access him for now. They ain't allowed to use phones and the last time he sneaked to actually chat me up..maybe when next he does that..what do you think brother of life??

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (57) (Reply)

Vacancies 5.0 / UBA Recruiting / 2016/2017 Chevening Scholarship Applicants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.