Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

I Parted Ways With Jonathan For His Insincerity – Femi Fani-Kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Parted Ways With Jonathan For His Insincerity – Femi Fani-Kayode (1188 Views)

How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC / Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity / Lagos Guber: Why I Parted Ways With Tinubu – Jimi Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

I Parted Ways With Jonathan For His Insincerity – Femi Fani-Kayode by ceo4eva: 6:02am On Dec 27, 2013
Former Minister of Aviation and
Chieftain of the All Progressives
Congress (APC), Chief Femi Fani-
Kayode has said that he parted ways
with President Goodluck Ebele
Jonathan due to what he described
as insincerity of the president in
resolving the Boko Haram
insurgency.
According to him, the president as the
chief security officer of the nation
should be held responsible for the
lives of over 7,000 Nigerians that
were wasted in the last three years.
Fielding questions from newsmen in
Yola yesterday, Fani-Kayode said
emphatically, ‘’I said with all sense of
responsibility that the blood of
innocent souls that have been killed
is hunting this government and no
man in his right senses will be part of
a government under which this scale
of atrocities is being perpetrated; as
such, I parted ways with them.’’
He further said, ‘’I don’t think the war
against Boko Haram by this
government is sincere , if indeed, it’s
Boko Haram and not the government
that is behind it.
“May be they have a hidden agenda
to ensure that by 2015, the situation
will be so bad that elections cannot
hold in some parts of the country,
because they know if elections hold
in those areas, they will woefully be
defeated.’’
http://leadership.ng/news/271213/i-parted-ways-jonathan-his-insincerity-femi-fani-kayode

Re: I Parted Ways With Jonathan For His Insincerity – Femi Fani-Kayode by Princess2be(f): 6:06am On Dec 27, 2013
FFK is really trying hard to feel Important and Relevant. APC will NEVER be the Solution that Nigerians yearn for. They are all after their own Personal and Selfish Interest. So FFK has been supportive of OBJ because of his Sincerity? Useless Clown!
APC = All Past/Present Criminals

16 Likes

Re: I Parted Ways With Jonathan For His Insincerity – Femi Fani-Kayode by musiwa112: 6:08am On Dec 27, 2013
i laugh and nearly fall on the floor when i read the topic.. naija you people go kill person.

Re: I Parted Ways With Jonathan For His Insincerity – Femi Fani-Kayode by Horo(m): 6:20am On Dec 27, 2013
This guy get mouth sha mr know all
Re: I Parted Ways With Jonathan For His Insincerity – Femi Fani-Kayode by Gamji007: 6:50am On Dec 27, 2013
He remained with OBJ for his sincerity. grin

These politicians funny die!

Re: I Parted Ways With Jonathan For His Insincerity – Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 27, 2013
Small matdness de dis man body sha.

Re: I Parted Ways With Jonathan For His Insincerity – Femi Fani-Kayode by oneeast1: 7:02am On Dec 27, 2013
Who wants a junkie as a minister of aviation? grin

Re: I Parted Ways With Jonathan For His Insincerity – Femi Fani-Kayode by Tsmooth1(m): 7:25am On Dec 27, 2013
Yes, you are very educated than to be controlled by a drunkard or a retarded old f.ool. Or even by a bit.ch Lame Patienc.e.

Re: I Parted Ways With Jonathan For His Insincerity – Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 27, 2013
It seems this man is a talkative in real life.

Re: I Parted Ways With Jonathan For His Insincerity – Femi Fani-Kayode by luvinhubby(m): 7:42am On Dec 27, 2013
See what hard drugs can do, turning an educated man into a dis-oriented rambler. lipsrsealed
WARNING: Hard drugs kills, kill the habit before it kills you. cool

Re: I Parted Ways With Jonathan For His Insincerity – Femi Fani-Kayode by mideeniafe(f): 7:57am On Dec 27, 2013
See pot calling kettle black...... undecided smh
Re: I Parted Ways With Jonathan For His Insincerity – Femi Fani-Kayode by 9jagirl4re(f): 8:01am On Dec 27, 2013
Look at his vacuum nose like he can finish a whole key in one sniff. He should not give interview after getting high, this guy is finished!

Re: I Parted Ways With Jonathan For His Insincerity – Femi Fani-Kayode by JECBOSS: 8:32am On Dec 27, 2013
Gamji007: He remained with OBJ for his sincerity. grin

These politicians funny die!

lol...Don't mind him. Everyone is after his own pocket

Re: I Parted Ways With Jonathan For His Insincerity – Femi Fani-Kayode by deor03(m): 8:35am On Dec 27, 2013
Has FFK seen his Doctors yet?
Re: I Parted Ways With Jonathan For His Insincerity – Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 27, 2013
dis guy is trying to be somebody in Nigeria. But the more he shows his face the more he pisses me off. because of dis guy APC is dead on arrival.if dey like dey should go and meet the queen of England. They will never WIN!!!!

Re: I Parted Ways With Jonathan For His Insincerity – Femi Fani-Kayode by gratiaeo(m): 8:41am On Dec 27, 2013
FFK 2013 comedian of the year

Re: I Parted Ways With Jonathan For His Insincerity – Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 27, 2013
FFK is on point here. Jonathan is the most insincere president Nigeria has ever produced. This was someone that told us Boko Haram will end in June of 2012, yet we knew what happened after that. Someone that told Nigerians he wants only one term...someone that said MEND was not responsible for the Abuja bombing....yet we know what happened with Henry Okah; someone that said Nigerians now have light on CNN...the list goes on and on. FFK has said it all...Jonathan is a liar and working to destroy Nigeria...he must be voted out come 2015

Re: I Parted Ways With Jonathan For His Insincerity – Femi Fani-Kayode by Princess2be(f): 8:54am On Dec 27, 2013
cramjones: FFK is on point here. Jonathan is the most insincere president Nigeria has ever produced. This was someone that told us Boko Haram will end in June of 2012, yet we knew what happened after that. Someone that told Nigerians he wants only one term...someone that said MEND was not responsible for the Abuja bombing....yet we know what happened with Henry Okah; someone that said Nigerians now have light on CNN...the list goes on and on. FFK has said it all...Jonathan is a liar and working to destroy Nigeria...he must be voted out come 2015

SHUT UP! U remain the most Insincere clown here for selling out ur conscience to the insincere APC. If not for this Xmas Season, I would have called u a greedy, deluded, outrageous, myopic and daft clown.

Re: I Parted Ways With Jonathan For His Insincerity – Femi Fani-Kayode by macnwaobi: 8:59am On Dec 27, 2013
Oooooooohhhhh. Just shut up!who the hell is this FFk?who is that enemy of progress that is still given him audience? I got news 4 u guys, Nigerians know better now

Re: I Parted Ways With Jonathan For His Insincerity – Femi Fani-Kayode by Lilimax(f): 9:13am On Dec 27, 2013
luvinhubby: See what hard drugs can do, turning an educated man into a dis-oriented rambler. lipsrsealed
WARNING: Hard drugs kills, kill the habit before it kills you. cool
Re: I Parted Ways With Jonathan For His Insincerity – Femi Fani-Kayode by OgologoDimkpa: 9:15am On Dec 27, 2013
cramjones: FFK is on point here. Jonathan is the most insincere president Nigeria has ever produced. This was someone that told us Boko Haram will end in June of 2012, yet we knew what happened after that. Someone that told Nigerians he wants only one term...someone that said MEND was not responsible for the Abuja bombing....yet we know what happened with Henry Okah; someone that said Nigerians now have light on CNN...the list goes on and on. FFK has said it all...Jonathan is a liar and working to destroy Nigeria...he must be voted out come 2015
Stop fooling yourself.
You're the same person as FFK angry

Re: I Parted Ways With Jonathan For His Insincerity – Femi Fani-Kayode by OgologoDimkpa: 9:16am On Dec 27, 2013
This man FFK must be high on cracks angry
His mental instability is going out of hands....

FFK having been a corruption personified, I'm not surprise he
founds his abode in APC: Amalgamation of Political Criminals

He stupidily opened a thread: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria
and is currently decieving himself on that thread grin

Re: I Parted Ways With Jonathan For His Insincerity – Femi Fani-Kayode by drnoel: 9:23am On Dec 27, 2013
now thats completely inaccurate. U were never in the right place during GEJ time in office
Re: I Parted Ways With Jonathan For His Insincerity – Femi Fani-Kayode by donphilopus: 10:02am On Dec 27, 2013
Some people are just naturally daft! Calling APC different names is the most foolish campaign of PDP. APC - All Progressive Congress, but I don't know where these nitwits got theirs which is different from otheres.

You claim you support PDP by calling APC different names, yet, the name one calls APC is different from the name the other calls! Is that not pathetic?? One would say APC is Amalgamation of Political Criminals, while the other would say All Past/Present Criminals! Are you all discombobulated to agree on one name??

We are all know the "Party Dying Permanently" (PDP); so stop deceiving yourselves.

Re: I Parted Ways With Jonathan For His Insincerity – Femi Fani-Kayode by Olastep(m): 10:03am On Dec 27, 2013
Seriously, some people think Fani Kayode is important in this clime.

He's only using his opportunity as a former minister of aviation to talk nonsense.

Lets stop decieving ourselves, year 2014 will pull surprises for APC

Lest i forgot, has FKK left twitter?

Re: I Parted Ways With Jonathan For His Insincerity – Femi Fani-Kayode by Olastep(m): 10:15am On Dec 27, 2013
donphilopus: Some people are just naturally daft! Calling APC different names is the most foolish campaign of PDP. APC - All Progressive Congress, but I don't know where these nitwits got theirs which is different from otheres.

You claim you support PDP by calling APC different names, yet, the name one calls APC is different from the name the other calls! Is that not pathetic?? One would say APC is Amalgamation of Political Criminals, while the other would say All Past/Present Criminals! Are you all discombobulated to agree on one name??

We are all know the "Party Dying Permanently" (PDP); so stop deceiving yourselves.
av you seen ur doctor?

Re: I Parted Ways With Jonathan For His Insincerity – Femi Fani-Kayode by donphilopus: 10:22am On Dec 27, 2013
Olastep: av you seen ur doctor?
Can you provide me one?? It seems there's no one in my area!
Re: I Parted Ways With Jonathan For His Insincerity – Femi Fani-Kayode by kennypoka2(m): 10:24am On Dec 27, 2013
Some politicians really need to shut up.. like for real. mehn, this man is an hypocrite. He is part of those giving APC bad names. wen u talk too much u end up thinking less which in turns makes u insensible

Police Invade Edo Assembly, Threaten To Shoot Speaker / Bomb Explosion: Ado Bayero Shopping Mall (shoprite) Closed Down For Safety / Massive Anti-jonathan Rally On His Visit To Us This Coming Week

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50