Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. (34250 Views)

10 Reasons Why Travellers Are Turned Back Or Refused Entry At The Port Of Entry / Share Your POE (point Of Entry) Experience Here! / Refusal Of Entry Clearance (uk Visa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by bisayor(m): 1:54am On Dec 29, 2013
I can't waste my money to that country nt even for tourism. One fact I know, South african girls see nigerians guys the way american girls see british guys..
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by bisayor(m): 1:59am On Dec 29, 2013
Ironi:

Don't mind these Nigerians and their yeye.
They happened to be lucky and had oil.

Suddenly they think they are special.

They want to be above the laws of every country they go so nobody likes them .

They are loud, aggressive, lawless and criminals to boot.
That doesn't change the fact that black southafrican males are reluctant to go to school and lazy
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by sweetcheecks(f): 2:06am On Dec 29, 2013
bisayor:
That doesn't change the fact that black southafrican males are reluctant to go to school and lazy

Please do not be dumb check the stats Nigeria vs South % of school enrollment.
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by RaptorX: 3:42am On Dec 29, 2013
@iconize

Why are you disrespecting that African sister like that, do you have a sister? If you do how would you feel if someone disrespect her like you doing right now.
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by iconize(m): 7:38am On Dec 29, 2013
Raptor X: @iconize

Why are you disrespecting that African sister like that, do you have a sister? If you do how would you feel if someone disrespect her like you doing right now.
Who cares?
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 29, 2013
Vado: If you ain't the type they hating on, then you ain't doing it right. Nigerians stay killin these guys with envy.

Sorry op you had to go through such bs. The "you come here to take our women" part cracks me up. cheesy

I had such experience while there. Was certifying my photocopy of SAQA at the police station at sunnyside, forgotten the street sha, and the dude was hitting on me; I acted like I didn't get d hint, was with a male friend o; na so the policeman turn to my friend det hala! Dem come take all their women, and theirs no dey gree for them. "I hate Nigerians".. coming from a police officer. What do u think can happen if this man had met us on d street in front of a pub or an alley making out....
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by Cubeet2: 8:16am On Dec 29, 2013
mizzthang:

I had such experience while there. Was certifying my photocopy of SAQA at the police station at sunnyside, forgotten the street sha, and the dude was hitting on me; I acted like I didn't get d hint, was with a male friend o; na so the policeman turn to my friend det hala! Dem come take all their women, and theirs no dey gree for them. "I hate Nigerians".. coming from a police officer. What do u think can happen if this man had met us on d street in front of a pub or an alley making out....

Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 29, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Please do not be dumb check the stats Nigeria vs South % of school enrollment.
Babe! South African blacks (male) are lazy! Dey hide behind politics and cry foul!
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 29, 2013
Cubeet2: SOUTH AFRICAN WHITES EARN SIX TIMES MORE THAN BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS, IS THAT NOT SELLING OF BIRTHRIGHT?

They do actually. I wonder why?

Low education or what?

As in they get their,NFQ6 and suddenly they believe that's enough. That's if they stay to finish o.

Buh they are creative though. Very good with their hands.
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 29, 2013
elume2020: Honestly a person's experience at an airport shared should just be a moral lesson. It is indeed disturbing how his experience has degenerated to pages of abuse and racial statement against citizens of both country. If Nigeria is the perfect place for you please reside there and make good of it. If South Africa is the perfect place for you please apply for a visa and visit the country. The essence of travelling outside the bother of your home country is to gain knowledge, compare what government of your home country is doing and possible get a business idea you could deploy on your return to your home country. But if all you have in your heart by default is hatred for the country you are visiting, honestly you might not get the best of your visit. Nigerian cultural system is completely different from the cultural belief of the people of South Africa. Nigeria and South Africa are great countries can we please respect both the countries and her citizen. If for any reason you have had a bad experience either in Nigeria or in South Africa, please note that an event cannot be generalized for the whole country. If anyone should generalized then that is fallacy, which means error in reasoning. On a concluding note, I am a Nigerian for avoidance of doubt and it is logical to appreciate people and their culture.

U r right btw
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 29, 2013
me_for_you: yea naa. Yet all these whitewashed ANC black south African thugs are here claiming "our south Africa". A country that Europeans built from foundation to roof-top

Hmmmm

True that sha
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by soilsista(f): 8:27am On Dec 29, 2013
Ai guys, don't you get tired of this? Sharp ge leave us with our AIDS, gold-digging tendencies, lazy men, illiteracy and being 'bound' in slavery. Stay in your country and fix it, seeing that you have such a strong dislike for us. You 'helped' us during Apartheid but can we move on now?

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by segzicres(m): 8:28am On Dec 29, 2013
sad n i was hoping to get bills n go to sa for a vacation march, now im sure i dont wanna go anylonger.
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 29, 2013
Raptor X: Nonsence!!! You guys are really ozzing self hatred, like it was aliens that was running Nigeria from amalgamation in 1914 to independence in 1960 and even
before 1914. I wonder why the vast majority of white countries in the world are not super powers, you guys are really sounding more and more like a bunch of Afrikaners from the 1800's. South Africa was built on the labor of blacks whom you call lazy working in the mines, to extract the vast resources that makes SA a very rich industrialised nation. Pls pick up a book and understand what apartheid really was and drop all these self hatred and white worship.

Gosh!

This got to me!
Enough of "blacks working in the mines in the oldies already"!!!!

They will weep seeing their generations sitting on their asses getting lazy and not doing something worthwhile aside carrying placards up and down!

I love my south African friends to death... Molets.. Siss... Gugu...pls look away from what I am about to write...**kiss kissa*a

Now back to you... get ur brahs... off the street, off the gum; of the drug (dnt say naija sells it to dem pls... dey can decide not to but buh addiction is a disease)

Attack me, buh I frigging like ur country... u guys should fight harder to be equal and up to d task and stopping messing up...

It's a black south African guy that u will see fighting for rubbish ridiculous things... when there are other ways... being self independent as citizens... as a black male... who has pride in himself...
Come on!!!!! You are missing the point... Nadia... sorry...
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 29, 2013
me_for_you: yes o. What in hell does that kwerekere even mean?

Just 'foreigner' like a refugee kinda...

1 Like

Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 29, 2013

Tltltltltl.
But Nigeria is just like Somalia and Mali, the only reason your country isn't worse is because of the oil which is controlled by foreigners. What will nigeria be like without the oil? Obviously in a worst state than Ethiopia. FACT.

For your mind!!!!!

Hahahaha...
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 29, 2013
Ironi:

Don't mind these Nigerians and their yeye.
They happened to be lucky and had oil.

Suddenly they think they are special.

They want to be above the laws of every country they go so nobody likes them .

They are loud, aggressive, lawless and criminals to boot.

You forgot one thing...
They get swag!!!!! And that swag... is called confidence, mehn!
We r frigging creative, business minded and we don't sit on our asses waiting for govt handouts... able bodied mehn!!!
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 29, 2013
solomon111: The obvious truth is that, whatever advantage SA has over Nigeria is all white legacy.
The blacks there are just too lazy and retardded to create that kind of infrastructure or economy.
That's the bitter and honest truth.
Nigerians should be proud of themselves to an extent.

**raises her cute manicured Nigerian hand**

I AM!!!!!!!!!! Proud as a peacock right now!!!
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 29, 2013
Raptor X: A lot of you guys are sounding like the racist boers, who thinks all African countries are Poo holes except South Africa that was built by the whites. Go to youtube and read what the boers think of black Africa including Nigeria, and if Nigerians are so smart and hardworking why are you lot trying to get out by any means possible out of your wonderful country even to poor countries like Ghana.

Ask the Chinese that..i even heard the govt borrow their citizen to venture to other countries...

It's called international business... guy! read between the lines. It's called 'go hustle and come back home with the profit'

Be it from 'marabastad to Pretoria/ sagamu to oshodi' or 'lasgidi to cape town/ pretoria/durban/ London/ new york/iceland/"...omo, hustle na hustle... regardless of where it happens... and naija guys, we sabi hustle mehn! the harder, the bigger the pay...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Car Plunges Off A Bridge With 4 People Inside In Akure This Morning (Photos) / Fiberesima Ama: A Hidden Island In Rivers State (Video) / Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.