Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South (34207 Views)

The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) / Top 10 Countries With Cheapest Fuel In The World- Nigeria Is One Of The Cheapest / What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Femifasola: 10:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
The cheapest state to live in the south is Osun. Things are relatively cheap here from house rent to basic provisions. If you're really tired of staying in glorified cities then Osun is the most convenient place you can live in.

There is stable power too in Osun. Osun has one of the most stable power in the entire country

110 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Viscuz: 10:37pm On Jul 31, 2022
Bayelsa

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 31, 2022
Femifasola:
The cheapest state to live in the south is Osun. Things are relatively cheap here from house rent to basic provisions. If you're really tired of staying in glorified cities then Osun is the most convenient place you can live in.

Osun is a very peaceful state. I was there on several occasions and i agree with the OP. I stayed with a friend who rented a duplex for a very cheap amount. We also had constant power supply as well.

148 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by gebest: 11:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
You are very correct Osun is the cheapest state to leave in the south if not in Nigeria as a whole sef. I have being there couple of times, it beat my imagination if Osun is even in Nigeria sef.

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Mandate2023: 11:14pm On Jul 31, 2022
DSC7:
In osun state you can get a single room for 12k yearly in a busy environment...

Safe contain 30k yearly....

2bedroom flat 50-60k yearly....

3bedroom flat 70k yearly....

Plus 12 to 18hrs steady power supply...

But................................ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Again most of the youths there are into
Hello Baba, Yahoo yahoo and Rituals..

Lie

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Abfinest007(m): 11:18pm On Jul 31, 2022
Viscuz:
Bayelsa
bayelsa that u can't even buy eir pure water

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Abfinest007(m): 11:19pm On Jul 31, 2022
No state in d South south is cheap I have visited these states b4

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Viscuz: 11:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
Abfinest007:
bayelsa that u can't even buy eir pure water

Bayelsa is cheaper in price of things compared to other southern states .

I would have said Ibadan.

But lands in Bayelsa is bae grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Christiansimon: 11:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
Viscuz:
Bayelsa

Bayelsa What.. See I Leave In Bayelsa For 9years,it Was Just Going From Frypan to Fire.d Place Is Worst than Ever Now.am in osun state now and d poster is correct.but i will urge the governor and security to take a watch now on we the boys.cause what i'm seeing now.mmmm

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Abfinest007(m): 11:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
Viscuz:

Bayelsa is cheaper in price of things compared to other southern states .

I would have said Ibadan.

But lands in Bayelsa is bae grin
lies house rent in bayelsa is way too high .I have been there B4 . mosquitoes almost finish me

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Viscuz: 11:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
Abfinest007:
lies house rent in bayelsa is way too high .I have been there B4 . mosquitoes almost finish me

Hahaha na you know .

If you hold money better go secure land
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Viscuz: 11:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
Christiansimon:

Bayelsa What.. See I Leave In Bayelsa For 9years,it Was Just Going From Frypan to Fire.d Place Is Worst than Ever Now.am in osun state now and d poster is correct.but i will urge the governor and security to take a watch now on we the boys.cause what i'm seeing now.mmmm

Hahaha so you decided to leave Bayelsa and go to Osun after APC lost ?

You did not see Kogi

Enugu

IMO

Anambra

Delta

Edo

Ogun on your way to Osun ?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by JASONjnr(m): 11:50pm On Jul 31, 2022
Viscuz:

You did not see Kogi
Enugu
IMO
Anambra
Delta
Edo

Comrade, this vawulence is 10 raised to power ten minus peace...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Christiansimon: 11:50pm On Jul 31, 2022
Viscuz:

You did not see Kogi

Enugu

IMO

Anambra

Delta

Edo

_grin..am from delta state.my parents are still in bayelsa state.i came here to study.and i prefer to stay here.am praying my parents even leave that state called bayelsa.cause the place is becoming a hell now.but here in osun state the street boys are turning to something else.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Viscuz: 12:01am On Aug 01, 2022
Christiansimon:

_grin..am from delta state.my parents are still in bayelsa state.i came here to study.and i prefer to stay here.am praying my parents even leave that state called bayelsa.cause the place is becoming a hell now.but here in osun state the street boys are turning to something else.

What is the first molded image you see after welcome to Bayelsa sign board ?
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Viscuz: 12:03am On Aug 01, 2022
JASONjnr:

Comrade, this vawulence is 10 raised to power ten minus peace...

We rise by knacking sense into APC urchins

Because dey politicize everything

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Ogbuu101: 12:03am On Aug 01, 2022
jerseyboy:
Ibo stay in your region. Nigeria is splitting soon and you will need green card in all these places you nomads are moving to.
Jersey boy from ikirun

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by MkBaron(m): 12:19am On Aug 01, 2022
Maybe not in osogbo
All this are not true
DSC7:
In osun state you can get a single room for 12k yearly in a busy environment...

Safe contain 30k yearly....

2bedroom flat 50-60k yearly....

3bedroom flat 70k yearly....

Plus 12 to 18hrs steady power supply...

But................................ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Again most of the youths there are into
Hello Baba, Yahoo yahoo and Rituals..

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Christiansimon: 12:26am On Aug 01, 2022
Viscuz:

What is the first molded image you see after welcome to Bayelsa sign board ?
I Can't Really Remember It Again. Are U From Bayelsa State?
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by vacettetommy(m): 4:36am On Aug 01, 2022
Ogbuu101:

Jersey boy from ikirun

Are you a resident of Ikirun? If yes it’s nice to meet you here buddy

5 Likes

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Ykc2(m): 4:44am On Aug 01, 2022
Viscuz:
Bayelsa
is not safe
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by chigoziri2403(m): 4:55am On Aug 01, 2022
Viscuz:
Bayelsa
Bayelsa is more expensive than even rivers state

20 Likes

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by DSC7: 5:09am On Aug 01, 2022
Mandate2023:

Lie

Do you base in osun state? undecided.

2 Likes

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by DSC7: 5:13am On Aug 01, 2022
MkBaron:
Maybe not in osogbo
All this are not true

I clearly said Osun state...

Osogbo should be ×2

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by wiseoneking: 5:24am On Aug 01, 2022
I think it's because of the porr standard of houses there in which many are not even painted.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by backtovillage: 5:41am On Aug 01, 2022
Watch as they troop in and shout Osun state is no man's land

31 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My First Snow Experience In The UK �� / Two Cars Collide At Airport Road, Oshodi Lagos (Photos) / If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.