Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,178 members, 7,835,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Man Detained For Allegedly Criticising Bayelsa Governor On Facebook - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Detained For Allegedly Criticising Bayelsa Governor On Facebook (18121 Views)

‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ / Disgraced Former APC Governor On The Run; Faces Treason Charges / Man Detained For Recording Arrest Of Okada Rider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Detained For Allegedly Criticising Bayelsa Governor On Facebook by daftpikin: 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
We Don Hear
Re: Man Detained For Allegedly Criticising Bayelsa Governor On Facebook by Lakayanah: 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
Is this news on Nairaland because it has to do with Bayelsa or what one man is alleged to have done to another man. I don't stand for injustice if he did that too bad he should be brought out of the cave into civilization. On the other hand you people should stop to envy us we the people of Bayelsa the chosen ones God is with us. Whoever tries to steal our resources again may they chock forever amen. HA IZON!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Man Detained For Allegedly Criticising Bayelsa Governor On Facebook by chucky234(m): 4:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
Dickson is becoming a dictator in a democratic dispensation, what a clueless deluded discombobulated chronic goon.
Re: Man Detained For Allegedly Criticising Bayelsa Governor On Facebook by Funjosh(m): 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
I love this country.
Re: Man Detained For Allegedly Criticising Bayelsa Governor On Facebook by patriotic007: 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
If you go to bayelsa now and see the construction work going on there,...you will even detain that blood enemy of progress that dares criticise a working governor,....
Re: Man Detained For Allegedly Criticising Bayelsa Governor On Facebook by elampiro(m): 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
This is like a military regime.

All enemies must go behind bar. All the Felas, Ganis, Kokoris, Abiolas, Igiebors, etc etc etc

Too bad this is happening. The posts here amaze me. Too bad!

I think GEJ is a saint. Otherwise, OBJ, Sahara reporters, many nairalanders, many journalists, many facebook users should have all been locked up in various maximum and medium prisons across the country.

3 Likes

Re: Man Detained For Allegedly Criticising Bayelsa Governor On Facebook by moscobabs(m): 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2013
I beg why power dey intoxicate Bayelsa state people..

abi dey never reach power position bfre ni?
Re: Man Detained For Allegedly Criticising Bayelsa Governor On Facebook by 3Dimension: 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
Freedom of Speech is guaranteed under the law but what we cannot guarantee is freedom after speech
Re: Man Detained For Allegedly Criticising Bayelsa Governor On Facebook by McLuhan(m): 4:50pm On Dec 27, 2013
Some of these govt officials think Nigeria is North Korea where political leaders are worshipped like God and dissent is punishable by death. Beware, what goes round comes round. Today you are in power, tomorrow you may be a common man again.

1 Like

Re: Man Detained For Allegedly Criticising Bayelsa Governor On Facebook by benson81(m): 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
I'm not an advocate for HSD but Nigerian polticians like to always cast aspertion wen not in office.Let me remind nairalanders that Slyva was a tyrant and brute,who even personally beat up a senior govt official.He never tolerated opposition.we seem to forget.politicians ran away from the state.now his former aide seeking vendatta is abusing the present governor,on what moral justification?
Re: Man Detained For Allegedly Criticising Bayelsa Governor On Facebook by deproftech(m): 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hey Itz Xmas Again.

Via DePROF TECHNOLOGIES,

We have decided to give out free Ebooks as an Xmas Gift,
Visit http://xmasebook.ml/ to grab your copy right away.

Please Note: We have limited Copies available

Once again d link is http://xmasebook.ml/
Re: Man Detained For Allegedly Criticising Bayelsa Governor On Facebook by MarieSucre(f): 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2013
[quote
author=Lakayanah]Is this news on Nairaland because it has to do with
Bayelsa or what one man is alleged to have done to another man. I don't
stand for injustice if he did that too bad he should be brought out of
the cave into civilization. On the other hand you people should stop to
envy us we the people of Bayelsa the chosen ones God is with us.
Whoever tries to steal our resources again may they chock forever amen.
HA IZON!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote] What is this one saying Niger deltans!
Re: Man Detained For Allegedly Criticising Bayelsa Governor On Facebook by redsun(m): 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
Democrazy.Nigerian politicians are like emperors.Ruthless,untouchable and unaccountable.

They have no rights,even though they are suppose to be living in a democratic society.
Re: Man Detained For Allegedly Criticising Bayelsa Governor On Facebook by bizzlemie(m): 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
odua boy: Seriake dickson is a good student of his lord and master Jonathan

....and this toad hasn't been arrested?

1 Like

Re: Man Detained For Allegedly Criticising Bayelsa Governor On Facebook by Dhurmynick(m): 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
What happened to Freedom of speech
Re: Man Detained For Allegedly Criticising Bayelsa Governor On Facebook by validplanet: 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
Warning!

Re: Man Detained For Allegedly Criticising Bayelsa Governor On Facebook by LadyH(f): 5:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
military rule on da way??
Re: Man Detained For Allegedly Criticising Bayelsa Governor On Facebook by benardtotti(m): 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2013
patriotic007: If you go to bayelsa now and see the construction work going on there,...you will even detain that blood enemy of progress that dares criticise a working governor,....
You say?
Re: Man Detained For Allegedly Criticising Bayelsa Governor On Facebook by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
WHY AMI NOT SURPRISED
ALL THIS BUSINESS WITH THE CHINESE
IT WAS JUST A MATTER OF TIME
B4 OUR SECURITY 4CES BEGAN ACTING LIKE THE CHINESE
PEOPLE WELCOME TO THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHIGERIA
Re: Man Detained For Allegedly Criticising Bayelsa Governor On Facebook by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 27, 2013
is this news?
Re: Man Detained For Allegedly Criticising Bayelsa Governor On Facebook by Nicepoker(m): 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
ibromugaga: FTC wats d topic about sef?
go and learn how to read. Egg head
Re: Man Detained For Allegedly Criticising Bayelsa Governor On Facebook by Nicepoker(m): 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
Lilimax: Are they saying there is no more freedom of speech and expression? sad
is that the right avenue he should ave used?
Re: Man Detained For Allegedly Criticising Bayelsa Governor On Facebook by Nicepoker(m): 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
Agent8706: Abuse of freedom of speech. That you have the right and means to voice your opinion doesn't mean that you should do so foolishly.
thank u my brother.
Re: Man Detained For Allegedly Criticising Bayelsa Governor On Facebook by Swizdoe(m): 7:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
[b][/b][color=#550000][/color] I think the lawyer should report to MAMA PEACE sharp sharp...... Abi he don forget say mama peace na permanent secretary for bayelsa state...... Since mama peace is above seriake dickson, if she decides to stand in as the surety, he will not be able to intimidate her.... Abii I lie
Re: Man Detained For Allegedly Criticising Bayelsa Governor On Facebook by sluvy4tune(m): 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2013
So this is d reason for d rumour mongering commitee in bayelsa state.... Seems sylva was better
Re: Man Detained For Allegedly Criticising Bayelsa Governor On Facebook by adadadon(m): 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2013
Stale
Re: Man Detained For Allegedly Criticising Bayelsa Governor On Facebook by PrettySpicey(f): 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
And they call it DEMOCRACY! Such a pitiful nation
Re: Man Detained For Allegedly Criticising Bayelsa Governor On Facebook by Atigba: 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2013
I hate that governor star of leadership,I live in the state I pray for bayelsa's to experience good governor's one day nt these monsters
Re: Man Detained For Allegedly Criticising Bayelsa Governor On Facebook by Ghost01(m): 8:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
It is finished!
Re: Man Detained For Allegedly Criticising Bayelsa Governor On Facebook by Gozzzy(m): 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
We all have freedom of expression, but freedom after expression is just not guaranteed.... Let me borrow a leaf from fellow nairalander.
Re: Man Detained For Allegedly Criticising Bayelsa Governor On Facebook by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2013
Lilimax: Are they saying there is no more freedom of speech and expression? sad
sure, there is freedom of speech but freedom after speech is what I'm not sure of. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts / General Irabor To Yahaya Farouk: "Build On Legacy" (Photos) / Aisha Yesufu Slams Those Who Tell Nigerians To Accept 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.