Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ (47341 Views)

Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix / Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy / Man Detained For Allegedly Criticising Bayelsa Governor On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by Donmams(m): 5:57am On Aug 17, 2014
An affidavit deposed to by Ibrahim Olowopopo, the driver of the national publicity secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Alhaji Lai Mohammed, before an Osun State high court sitting in Oshogbo, has revealed that Mohammed was arrested during the Osun gubernatorial election for allegedly being in the habit of abusing President Goodluck Jonathan.

In a 14-paragraph affidavit deposed to by Olowopopo, who drove the car that conveyed the applicants from Lagos to Oshogbo, alleged that the event occurred on August 8, 2014, about 9pm, while they were on their way to the Government House to meet with Governor Rauf Aregbesola to honour an appointment.

Lai Mohammed, Salisu Shuaibu, Sunday Dare and Ibrahim Olowopopo (applicants) have jointly instituted a “fundamental rights enforcement” suit before the Osun State High Court, accusing the DSS of political witch-hunting and victimisation.

They have slammed a N500 million suit against the DSS for their alleged arrest and detention by agents of the service during the just concluded governorship election in Osun State.

Specifically, the applicants alleged in the suit, which is expected to be formally filed by their counsel, M. A. Banire & Associates, on Monday, that one of the reasons they were arrested by the DSS as allegedly claimed by one of the officers who arrested them was because the APC publicity secretary “was in the habit of abusing President Goodluck Jonathan”.

Apart from seeking a N500 million compensation for the illegal and unconstitutional violations of their fundamental rights, the applicants also want the court to order the respondents to tender a public apology to them.

They are also praying the court for a declaration that their arrest and detention by officers of the respondent on August 8 and 9, 2014 was unconstitutional, illegal, null and void and in violation of their fundamental right to personal liberty as guaranteed by section 35 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999.

The applicants are further demanding a declaration that their arrest and manhandling by the respondent on days constituted a violation of their freedom from torture, inhuman and degrading treatment as guaranteed by section 34 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 1999.

Some of the grounds on which the suit is based included: that the arrest, torture and inhuman treatment to which the applicants were subjected by officers of the respondent are definitely not approved by law as the applicants neither committed nor were they convicted of any offence to warrant such treatment by the respondent.

Also it states that the arrest, torture and inhuman and degrading treatment to which the applicants were subjected by the respondents were based on a frivolous allegation of loitering as later disclosed by the respondent’s spokesperson, Mrs Marilyn Ogar, in an interview on Channels television on Thursday, August 14, 2014, which offence is unknown to law.

Read more @: http://leadership.ng/news/381251/lai-mohammed-detained-abusing-jonathan

11 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by Ekawu(m): 6:06am On Aug 17, 2014
I think I will stop calling him the retardeen to avoid been arrested.

61 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by DickDastardly(m): 6:12am On Aug 17, 2014
Now thats wat i call an eye for an ear

9 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by Daguccizgreat(m): 6:29am On Aug 17, 2014
Serves him right...the Nigga has been talking too much

84 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by Caseless: 6:36am On Aug 17, 2014
Let's see how that uncouth courtesan called marylin ogar navigate her way out this. As unintelligent as that woman is, she said lah muhammad and his PAs were arrested for loittering. What a flaky excuse to give for an arrest.
She did run her mouth to say an apc chieftain was caught with money and he even attempted to bribe the DSS with 14milion naira. Can u imagine how unprofessional the DSS spokesperson is?
It is time to play dirty too.
Nice move by the APC members!

132 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by Caseless: 6:43am On Aug 17, 2014
Daguccizgreat: Serves him right...the Nigga has been talking too much
are u this senseless? I'm sure u did not read the post, but saw the title of the thread and went with it by typing this flatulence.

119 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by Caseless: 6:45am On Aug 17, 2014
Ekawu: I think I will stop calling him the retardeen to avoid been arrested.
gej is a retardeen! Oya , make dem DSS do their worst.

112 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 17, 2014
I thought mallam Lai said he was arrested and harassed by thugs abi na snipers. So now he realized they were DSS officers. I just don't know why I hate niggas who open their mouth unnecessary undecided

57 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by arewarepublic: 7:14am On Aug 17, 2014
IdiAmin1: I thought mallam Lai said he was arrested and harassed by thugs abi na snipers. So now he realized they were DSS officers. I just don't know why I hate niggas who open their mouth unnecessary undecided

All DSS officers are thugs, but not all thugs are DSS officers!

Got it! angry

131 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by emmalexabl(m): 7:25am On Aug 17, 2014
arewarepublic:

Got it! angry

فينمتا خنابط نتات خغيسن جخن

Well said aboki.....

Just as all bokoharams are muslims , and all muslims potential bokoharam.

183 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by vedaxcool(m): 7:38am On Aug 17, 2014
arewarepublic:
Got it! angry

grin

30 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 17, 2014
arewarepublic:

Got it! angry
OK it seems we have another diarrhea-mouthed individual. Where are DSS officers? undecided

21 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by mrborntodoit: 7:57am On Aug 17, 2014
Story!

Liar mohammed should get a life, he became a second-handed nuissance since he joined APC.

How can a grown up adult like Liar Mohammed always talk as if he drank omi-obo ?

What can the leaders of tomorrow learn from the old fashioned APC typewritter called Liar Mohammed ?

He insulted on several occasions the president and expected to go scott free ?

The imbec!le should be charged for treason because in todays society,
Ignorance has seized to be a legitimate excuse!

63 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by opiaoku: 8:00am On Aug 17, 2014
caseless: gej is a retardeen! Oya , make dem DSS do their worst.

But better than your burukutu seller of a father

I wonder who dash this abokis free data to browse

47 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by Caseless: 8:04am On Aug 17, 2014
opiaoku:

But better than your burukutu seller of a father

I wonder who dash this abokis free data to browse
ur di'ckless father died as an impotent and do knw that u ar in a foster home.
Na for ur village data still get value, bastard!

64 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by opiaoku: 8:05am On Aug 17, 2014
arewarepublic:

Fvck the DSS! tongue
Kai Aboki ina kwa naa
Lafia
Kaji ka gworo nke naira gwoma

I have told you before
Focus on your gworo selling OR
You can always shine my shoe for 2mb data reward since you love internet more than your naira gwoma

Bakayana ina achi amu na aka kwoi
Otu nne gi
Onye awuse eze ule

72 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by poiZon: 8:06am On Aug 17, 2014
caseless: gej is a retardeen! Oya , make dem DSS do their worst.

DSS for you, are u kiddng me?
that will be waste of time, effort n fuel.
na BOYSBRIGADE OR SCOUT go deal with u cos MAN-O-WAR fit go extreme on u.

34 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by Caseless: 8:10am On Aug 17, 2014
poiZon:

DSS for you, are u kiddng me?
that will be waste of time, effort n fuel.
na BOYSBRIGADE OR SCOUT go deal with u cos MAN-O-WAR fit go extreme on u.
Na dss cheap pass cos no b dem ombatse slain like chiken? Talk beta thing abeg

26 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by opiaoku: 8:10am On Aug 17, 2014
caseless: ur di'ckless father died as an importent and do knw that u ar in a foster home.

First its impotent not importent so aboki take correction

Second but am better than you that only have a ceremonial father while the main man that has 80% share of the sperm that formed you is a dog

So ABOKI

Go and cut nails for your daily tuwo and burukutu
Or
GO AND DIE

54 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by arewarepublic: 8:11am On Aug 17, 2014
caseless: ur di'ckless father died as an importent and do knw that u ar in a foster home.

Don't mind the goat. It is always bleating, seeking for attention.

22 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by arewarepublic: 8:13am On Aug 17, 2014
opiaoku:

Second but am better than you that only have a ceremonial father while the main man that has 80% share of the sperm that formed you is a dog

So ABOKI

Or
GO AND DIE

Sharrap and go to your cage. angry

Useless goat.

47 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by Caseless: 8:13am On Aug 17, 2014
opiaoku:
Kai Aboki ina kwa naa
Lafia
Kaji ka gworo nke naira gwoma

I have told you before
Focus on your gworo selling OR
You can always shine my shoe for 2mb data reward since you love internet more than your naira gwoma

Bakayana ina achi amu na aka kwoi
Otu nne gi
Onye awuse eze ule

@arewarepublic. So na bloodykiller b dis bastard? I no knw, i think say na beta pesin sef , i come reply am when he quoted me.

37 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by opiaoku: 8:15am On Aug 17, 2014
arewarepublic:

Goat, why you de bleat? Your dusa don finish?

Useless goat! cheesy

Ahaaaa grin

My favorite aboki. Don reply
Onye awusa don't worry I will promote you to my senior gateman next 3yrs. But meanwhile do you choose the 2mb over your daily naira gwoma?
Any way as an aboki man that loves the internet more than his trade I will offer you 2mb per 100 shoe polished

So work hard because I no easy for aboki wey dey surf net

47 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 17, 2014
I hope say this fighting go stop after 2015 election sha? cheesy

10 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by Caseless: 8:17am On Aug 17, 2014
opiaoku:

So ABOKI

Or
GO AND DIE

u de correct my spelling, 're-read' wat u typed and see how 'un-anglicised' u ar literally. Dunce!

31 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by opiaoku: 8:18am On Aug 17, 2014
arewarepublic:

Sharrap and go to your cage. angry

Useless goat.

Kai ! See aboki forming internet man. Chai oboy nairaland don try oo uniting the almajiris and the gworo sellers

But my fav. Aboki No food for a lazy man so go and sell some gworo for your life

29 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by arewarepublic: 8:19am On Aug 17, 2014
caseless: @arewarepublic. So na bloodykiller b dis bastard? I no knw, i think say na beta pesin sef , i come reply am when he quoted me.

The ediot de hide from me, but I don catch am.

Don't waste your precious time on the worthless goat.

15 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by Caseless: 8:21am On Aug 17, 2014
arewarepublic:

The ediot de hide from me, but I don catch am.

Don't waste your precious time on the worthless goat.
karabu da don akuya kowai!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

DSS At Abuja Home Of Amalate Turner + What They Took Away / PEPT: Why Did Wole Olanipekun Ignore Osun Ruling To Quote Shagari Ruling Of 1979 / New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.